Grocery Shopping

Tough Love

Sungmin's pov

"Aish these kids..." I shook my head at the empty fridge. "Yah! When were you guys gonna tell me that we needed more food!?" I shouted.

"WE NEED MORE FOOD!" Everybody shouted back. "Aish little late guys..." I muttered as I started to write down a list of things we needed.

"Who's coming?!" I asked...very loudly. "Me~!" I saw my princess running down the steps. "Me too hyung~" Kevin walked in. 

"Ok guys! We'll be back later!" I put on my jacket. "Neh!" I heard everybody respond. "Let's go daddy~" My daughter grabbed my hand and skipped to the van. 

At the Store

"Okay. Go get some eggs, milk, and so- you know what? Here's the list." I handed Kevin the grocery list. "I'll go with you oppa!" Sunghee skipped to where the dairy section was. 

I smiled at my daughter and thought I should get her a little present. "What should I get her?" I looked around to the store as someone familiar caught my attention. Is that...? 

I shook my head remembering from Minsoo that she moved abroad. 

"Ah!" I suddenly got an idea of what to get my daughter.

Kevin's pov

"Oppa, what else do we need?" Sunghee asked as she put the egg carton into the basket. "Uh...bacon." I checked off the items we already had. 

"Okay." She started walking. "Oh wait!" She turned around. "Wae?" She asked.

"Yogurt." I picked up some of her favorite yogurt. "Ah! Right!" She smiled. She's so cute. "Thank you oppa~~" She jumped around happily. 

"Oppa, you go get the bacon and I'll go get the cereal." Sunghee headed towards to where the cereal was. "Arraso." I waved.

Sunghee's pov

I walked off to get some cereal to stop where my father was looking at something. 

"Daddy?" I walked towards him. As he spotted me, he quickly hid whatever was in his hands behind him. "Oh. Hi baby." He smiled. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Just looking around. You need something?" He asked. "Nope. I forgot what I was gonna do..." I blanked out.

"Aigoo..." He flicked my forehead. "My daughter is so forgetful isn't she?" I stuck my tongue out.

"Yah!" We both turned around to see Kevin oppa walking over to us. "Sunghee-yah. You got the cereal?" He asked. Oh right...

"Uhh...I forgot...hehe." I awkwardly smiled at him. "Go get it...." He shook his head knowing that I'd forget. 

"Daddy! I'm gonna go get my cereal!" I shouted running to the aisle at the store. "Okay! Don't make trouble!" He shouted back. "Arraso~~" I sang. I tried to find my favorite cereal and saw that it was on the top shelf. "Ah crap..." I decided to go get someone.

"Oppa~" I walked back and bumped into someone. "Omo~ I'm so sorry." I apologized. "We're fine. It's okay." The man spoke helping me up. "Yah kid! Watch where you're going!" The woman scolded me.

"SUNGHEE-YAH!" I heard my father call for me. "Neh! I'm coming!" I saw my father run towards me. "Why are you taking so long sweetie?" He asked. "Ah~ Cereal." I pointed at the top shelf. He laughed and got it for me. "Here you sweeti-" The lady cut him off.

"Kim Sungmin?" Daddy looked at her. "Lee Miyoung..." My father grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

 

Lee Miyoung...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update. :( Too busy with school nowadays. 

       Who's Lee Miyoung? Well obviously her father knows her. Starting from now, drama will 

     happen. What will happen? Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! :)