Secrets

Tough Love

AJ's pov

"KIM JAESEOP!" I heard Sunghee scream. Oh gosh... "What?" I asked as she walked into my room. "Yah~ When were you going to tell me about us going out later~?" She pouted.

"Ah...I forgot." I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry babe." I gave her a peck. "It's okay~" She smiled. 

"Where do you wanna go?" I sat her down on my lap. "Uh....eat!" She exclaimed. I chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her nose. She crinkled her nose and giggled. 

"Sunghee-yah~" Kiseop peeked into the room. "Ew guys..." He looked at us disgusted as he spotted Sunghee on my lap. He pulled her off of my lap. "Anyway~ Ask your appa yet?" He asked her.

"Ah! Right! Forgot~" She ran off to ask her father. Kiseop looked at me. "Wae?" I asked.

"Been dating for a year and you guys are still unseparable." He shook his head. "Yeah..." I smiled. "I know you really love her. And that she loves you just the same, but..." He hesitated to say something.

"What?" I looked at him. 

Sunghee's pov

"Daddy!~~~" I called. "Yes sweetie?" He walked in through the door. "I gotta as- Oh oppa!" I hugged Seungho oppa as he walked into the dorm. "Aigoo~ Sunghee-yah, annyeong~" He patted my head and walked to the kitchen to put down some boxes he was carrying. 

"What's that?" I asked. "Stuff~" He teased. I stared at the boxes. "Some electronic things for you guys as a reward for doing a good job." He told me. I nodded and wanted to know what I got.

"Sweetie what were you going to ask?" He chuckled as I was looking at the boxes curiously. 
"Huh?" I forgot...

"Ah! Can me and the oppas go hang out later?" I asked. "Later?" He asked. "Eung~" I nodded. 

"Arraso." He nodded. "Really?!" I smiled. He nodded. "Thank you!" I hugged him and ran back to Jaeseop oppa's room.

I heard him and Kiseop oppa talking.

"-and hyung was starting to act really weird." Kiseop oppa said. Weird? "What do you mean by weird?" Jaeseop oppa asked. "I don't know. We'll talk later." Kiseop oppa started walking towards the door. 

I ran back a little farther to act like I just came. "Oh, Sunghee-yah!" He called as soon as he saw me. 

"Oppa!" I smiled. "Daddy says it's okay! We can go out later!" I gave him thumbs up.

"Really?!" He jumped excitedly. "Yes sir~" I giggled. He patted my head and ran off.

Sungmin's (Manager/Dad) pov

I still can't believe this. 

"Appa..." Seungho looks at me. "I-I just don't know how this happened." I spoke. "I know...me too." He looked down. "Son." He didn't answer. "I'm not telling you what to do because I feel like you're old enough to make good decisions right?"

"Yes." He nodded. "But please. Don't tell your sister about this. Not yet at least." I waited. "Okay appa." He got up and continued to unpack the things. 

"Son?" I called. "Yes appa?" He looked at me curiously. "About earlier today." He made an 'o' face as he remembered what happened. "Just stay away. Arraso?" He nodded. "Neh."

Just stay away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi~~ I got to update! Yaaay~ :)

This has got to be the LONGEST week EVER. Well in mine, and every one of my friends opinion.

It's so weird! We got Monday off, but the week is sooooo long. Why is it not friday yet?! smh...

I took soooo many tests/quizzes too!

ANYWAY. DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO U-KISS' NEW SONG?! I LUBS IT. 

GO WATCH IT. NOW. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D ENJOY!