Prologue (Part 2)

Silver Lining Turned Gray

"Young master, you've arrived..." A man clad in a black pair of slacks with a matching blazer bowed down to greet a certain platinum blonde-haired boy.

"It's good to be back, butler-hyung~!" The boy greeted back cheerfully, only to be scolded by his father.

"Don't speak so informally towards a mere butler."

"But--"

"No 'but's." His father interrupted.

"Yes, appa..." Looking at the family butler (and his closest hyung) for one last time, he gave him an apologetic look and went to his room with his head lowered.

----

All she could hear was the shutter from her mother's camera lens- it made her smile wide.

"Omma, omma!! When I grow up, I wanna take pretty pictures! Just like you~!!"

"Aww~ Sure, baby~ You'll make omma proud, yeah~?" Her mom picked her up and kissed her precious child's forehead.

"Yeah omma!!! It's my promise to you!!" The little girl squealed in glee.

"What are my two most favorite girls in the world doing~?"

"Appa~!! Omma was making pretty pictures~" The little girl squirmed in her mother's arms to let her go to her father.

"Aigoo~ Did somebody gain weight~?" Her father joked playfully.

"Meanie appa~~" She pouted.

"Aww~ You know I was just kidding my little angel~" He smiled.

"I love you appa~ I love you too, omma!!" The little girl laughed.

Smiling as she put down the framed family photo gently on the top of the drawer, she got her bag and went to school.

"I should do my best to keep my promise...!" She said to herself. "Today's gonna be another great day!!"

While walking happily to school, she came across some people dancing in the park and it just amazed her.

"I want to dance like that...~"

---

"Hey! Hyung!! Wait for me!!!!!!" He shouted, while trying to catch up with his twin brother.

"If you don't catch up, I'll leave you~~" His brother said jokingly.

"Such a mean hyung!!!!" He screamed, but gave up trying to run after him and sat on a park bench.

Glancing to the left, he saw a group of dancers and his eyes widened.

"I wanna learn how to dance like that..!!!" He squealed, running to his twin.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyuuuuuunnggg~~~~" He screamed, bothering his hyung endlessly.

"What is it???" His twin asked, curious.

".... What was I gonna say again.....?" He said, scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile.
 

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

OH. MY. GOSH. I am so so so so superdiduuper sorry for not updating for a long time >.< I'm sorry to our readers~ And to -the-badguy-or-hero- >____< I'm such a lazy idiot -3-

 

Anyways~ I hope you liked  the prologue~ Did you guys guess the characters in each flashback?? ^o^ If you want to guess who they are, you can leave the guesses (by order xD) in the comments below~~ o3o First person who gets the right guesses... GETS A HUG~ 8D lol just kidding XD If you guess it right, you are a genius hands down! ^:)^ (Just a note though~ There's one flashback with two characters and Changmin's flashback isn't in the prologue since he'll pop up sometime later~ XD Sorry~ ^^")

 

Hope you guys liked this chapter and I hope you keep on reading~ ^^ Thank you so much! *bows*

 

<3 evilmastermaknae <3