Stop do that ❣

Wanna Tell Him

The next day....

2NE1 members are training for an upcoming marathon . They are determined to win the most famous events in the college. Ya, who doesn't want to win the show ? only crazy people do not want to win ! Due to Chaerin wake up late , Minji had to stop because there is no friend to accompany exercise. Chaerin come in a chaotic situation for fear Bommie will be angry with her . Bommie saw Chaerin , and chased her , and said " Yah ! Why don't you come tomorrow ? " " Mianhe unnie ! I promise I'll get up early " Chaerin said . Sandara asked " Why you come so late? " " I woke up late " Chaerin said . "I already told you to sleep early but what did you do?! " Bommie mocked . " Err .. I .. I .. " Chaerin said in a low tone ."Where you go last night? " Minji asked . "I'm sorry ! Actually .. yesterday , I went out to eat " Chaerin said . Actually , Chaerin not go out to eat , but to see Jiyong make songs in the studio . "You go out to eat with who?" Sandara ask . " Chingu .. " Chaerin answer . "Don't tell me you go eat with Jiyong ! " Said Bommie while nibble . " Aniya ! " Chaerin replied angrily and her face turned red . " Your face turns red again " teased Minji . Chaerin holding her face to see if his face turns red . The three of them laughed at Chaerin's act ....

In class...

Lecturer was explaining the unknown planet and said "Next week, the college will hold science fair. All students are required to participate. If not, the student will be suspended queries studies". Minji said softly "Hugh, I'm not skilled to build a science project." Meanwhile, Chaerin is dreamy because remembered Jiyong . "Got it all?" said the lecturer. "Ya .." all students respond with a low tone. "What? What do you guys get?" Chaerin asked with her face wrinkled. The trio looked Chaerin with strange faces. "What did you do till you don't hear?" Sandara asked with wonder. "Moreover, the lecturer is using microphone. How did you not hear it?" Bommie said. "Remembered the boy that day ~" teased Minji. "Ah! that boy. Reminded him huh miss red face?" Bommie asked with a laugh.

 

Jiyong is creating songs in the studio but he becomes concerned because there is no idea to Jiyong stopped to think about the lyrics of that song. He walked out to find inspiration and saw Chaerin was writing something in the garden. He approached and sat down next to Chaerin but Chaerin are not aware of direct  Jiyong arrival . " What's that? " Jiyong asked as his face close to Chaerin's face . " My Diary " replied Chaerin it simply without turning her face . Jiyong read a little and saw the verse says "He made ​​me Crazy. Crazy cause he is perfect . I want to write a song to express my love for him but I'm too shy " . " Who are you talking about? " Jiyong asked . " A man " replied Chaerin . "Me?" Jiyong teased . Chaerin turned her face and eye-contact with Jiyong and her face turn red .. .. Outrageously red ! "Why your face always red when meet me?" Jiyong asked . "I don't know ! Don't ask me ! and stop do that  " Chaerin answer and she left quickly. Jiyong just smiled at Chaerin's cute act.