Should I ?

Wanna Tell Him

Due Chaerin prized by all male students , female students hate Chaerin . Cause of Chaerin , they left by their lover . Now he wants to take about Jiyong ? We can not let this happen! that is present in every girls mind . 

At Cafeteria

Chaerin eat alone at cafeteria as other members of 2NE1 are buying goods for the science project. Chaerin eat while staring as bored cause no friends to talk to. At the same time , Jiyong , Youngbae , Seungri , Daesung and Seunghyun enter the cafeteria. "OMG!! BIGBANG!" said all girls . Chaerin looked and saw BIGBANG members are taking food . All tables are full so they intend to eat in the VIP room , a room of their privacy. Seungri saw Chaerin's table and said "There is an empty place . Additionally there was a girl there. Kekeke " The members of BIGBANG looked at Seungri and five of them went to the table .. " Is this place empty ? " Daesung asked . " Yup, " Chaerin answered without looking at them . Because of their seats as , Jiyong pushed aside. Only one empty place , which is beside Chaerin's . Want it or not, he had to sit there. " Hi " the voice I have ever heard .. kind Chaerin said in her heart. Chaerin looked towards the voice and saw Jiyong . Her face became red and said " Ha .. Hye " "Why is your face is red ? " Seunghyun asked . " I don't know ! " Chaerin answer and she fled the scene .. " Why does she want to be angry about ? Can't Seunghyun even ask ? " Daesung asked with a little anger . " She fell in love ~ " Seungri said . "How did you know ? " Youngbae asked . "I experienced ~ " Seungri replied proudly . They nodded sign agreement . " Do you think she likes to whom? " Seunghyun asked . " People who sit next to her ~ " Seungri replied . The four of them looked straight at Jiyong . "Well , you're the only one who sat next to her " Youngbae said . "You're nonsense , Seungri " Jiyong said with a smile . " If I'm right , you have to find me a girl . Understand hyung ? " Seungri said . Jiyong nodded in agreement . Chaerin go to the park and started to write her diary. "Should I expressed my love to Jiyong ?" Chaerin writed . Without realizing it , Seungri had read her diary. Chaerin looked at Seungri and beat him for reading her secret . Seungri run and tell Jiyong that. "Seriously! I see it with my eyes!" Seungri said . Jiyong smiled to himself. "Apparently, you have to find me a girl ~ " Seungri said .
"Gosh! He read it ! " Chaerin muttering . What if he told Jiyong ? That's play in Chaerin's mind . Jiyong go to the park to write lyrics . Jiyong saw Chaerin is punching trees. " Why ? " Jiyong asked . Chaerin looked at Jiyong . Her face turned red and said, " Did Seungri told you anything? " "No. Why ?" Jiyong plot . Chaerin get up to leave. "Why do you always avoid me ? What have I done ?" Jiyong asked . "Nothing " replied Chaerin . "Can you help me ? I'm in the process of writing lyrics" Jiyong said . "Of course !" Chaerin answered with a little excited. "Can you tell your story ? " Jiyong asked and Chaerin tells about her love to someone but ashamed to express it. During the hearing , Jiyong smiled to himself , believing that the man is him . "You're kinda beautiful " Jiyong said and he stared at Chaerin . "What ?" Chaerin asked . " Oh! your face are red !" Jiyong said . Rapidly Chaerin looking at her face in a hand mirror . "No !It's not! " Chaerin replied. "I'm just joking . shouldn't get angry " Jiyong said . Chaerin hit Jiyong for cheating her. "Your hand so beautiful" Jiyong said . Chaerin withdrew her hand and said, "I've to go ! There's something important ! "said Chaerin and then leave. "I already said , hyung ~ She likes you " Seungri said that out of nowhere . " Maybe ~ " Jiyong replied with a smile.