I must express this !

Wanna Tell Him

Jiyong was writing lyrics based on the story that Chaerin told him . Was busy writing lyrics , Youngbae came to visit . "Oh, you Youngbae" Jiyong said . "what are you doing?" Youngbae asked . "Writing lyrics" Jiyong replied . "This time based on who?" Youngbae sarcastically . Jiyong quiet. "The girl at the cafeteria?" Youngbae asked . Jiyong smiled when Youngbae said so. " Hyung ! Hyung ! " Daesung said in a breathless cause tired running . "Is it true that the girl at the cafeteria has fallen in love with you? " Daesung asked . Jiyong shrugged and smiled. "Oh my god ! Really? Why you didn't tell me about it?" Youngbae asked with a chuckle . "Not only smart, beautiful also !" Daesung said . "Where did you get this news ?" Jiyong asked . " Er .. er .. Seungri tell me " said Daesung .

Meanwhile...

"Should I tell him ?" Chaerin said . Her heart asked to express it but her mind says otherwise . Chaerin getting dizzy ! Chaerin suddenly remembered Minji's word  Sometimes we have to follow the will of the heart  . "All right ! I must expressed it ! But in what way ?" Chaerin asked the itch to scratch her ​​head . " Express what? " Jaypark ask that appear out of nowhere . " Ish ! don't do that! Hmm .. actually .. actually .. " "Actually what? ! " Jaypark insisted . " I like Jiyong ! But ashamed to express it" replied Chaerin . Jaypark laughed at Chaerin's answer. "Are you ashamed ? HAHAHAHA ! ! Far as I know , you don't know shame " Jaypark teased . Chaerin looked Jaypark with deadly gaze . "If you don't want to help me ,it's okay ! " Chaerin said angrily . "Sorry . Why don't you create a song for him ? " Jaypark said . "A song ? What song should I do? " Chaerin asked to frown .Jaypark whispered Chaerin about his idea . Chaerin agree with Jaypark's idea . Jiyong has completed a new song and he wants Chaerin to hear it . Then Jiyong went to the park to find Chaerin but Chaerin were not there . Satisfied he was looking for but he didn't find Chaerin . He gave up and wanted to go back to his studio . On the way back , Jiyong saw Chaerin sitting on a bench under the sakura tree . "She looks so pretty" past Jiyong said he approached Chaerin .. his heart beats faster. " Hey " Jiyong said .Chaerin see Bommie , Minji and Jaypark being seen from far . The trio make mark ' Fighting ' to support Chaerin . During the Jiyong approached her , Chaerin produce a guitar . Jiyong's step stopped. "One two three" Chaerin said softly and strum the guitar and start singing. During Chaerin is singing , sakura flowers falling . Jiyong heard with a very sweet smile . After complete Chaerin express her love for Jiyong , Jiyong approached and said " that song is so beautiful " and bringing his face to Chaerin's face . " Say it again" Jiyong said . " I love the Y. . " *Chu* Jiyong give a kiss to Chaerin and say "I Love You too". The members of 2NE1 , BIGBANG and Jaypark screaming cause happy to see the incident. "You guys saw what I just saw ?" Seunghyun asked . They all nodded. "Lucky that girl" Seungri said . "Why?" Minji asked . "That was Jiyong's first kiss" Seungri replied . " OMG ! ! Really? ! ! Lucky Chaerin !" Bommie said happily. "Since when?" Jiyong asked . "Ehm , , when you performed the song "Missing You" at the hall" replied Chaerin. Jiyong stared with a smile . " What ? Turn red my face again? " Chaerin asked . "No. Your face look very pretty" Jiyong replied with a smile . "Thank you " Chaerin said . " For the first time you face doesn't turn red . Kekeke " Jiyong teased .