You make me go crazy

Wanna Tell Him
While they were training for a marathon , the 2NE1 members are exercising around the field. Youngbae said " she 's beautiful " while pointing to Sandara . " She's so cute " Seunghyun said and pointing to the Bommie . While they jog , Chaerin looked at Jiyong and smiled . Youngbae saw Chaerin and said to Jiyong " Yah ! A pretty girl is being looked at you" Jiyong look and see Chaerin who was busy looking at him. Chaerin aware Jiyong saw it, she quickly ran off the pitch . Minji and Bommie chased her . Bommie said " Since when is she can run as fast as that? " Minji just shook her head. Sandara , who was busy jogging, not realizing that the three best friend was gone. Sandara feel ashamed and afraid at the same time . She never alone before. Youngbae aware of the matter and he walked towards Sandara and asked " Why are you here alone ? Where your friend ? " Sandara just shrugged and shook her head. " It's okay . Would you still want to continue your training ? " Youngbae asked . " Yes . I want! But no friend to train with " Sandara said with somber faces .
" It's okay . I'm still here . If you do not mind , let's train together with me " Youngbae said with a smile.
Minji and Bommie chased Chaerin  " What matters always run fast when you see five of them ? " Minji asked while panting . "You ! You knwo how tired we always chasing you? ! " Bommie muttering . " I'm sorry. I'm not intentionally .. " Chaerin said . " Not intentionally ? ! " Bommie mocked . Minji buy cold water to soothe Bommie and said "Enough. Should not fight . Not good for us . " . Chaerin aware of the lack of Sandara and she began to worry about the safety of Sandara . "Where Sandara ? ! " Chaerin yelled . Bommie and Minji shaking .. Finally , the three of them went back to the field to find Sandara . Minji saw Sandara training with a boy but did not know who." Why Sandara looks so cheerful ? " Chaerin asked . "Ah, that boy ! I know who . He is Youngbae , first class boy and a great dancer " interrupted Bommie . They look Sandara from afar . Sandara smiled happily while training with Youngbae . " Yah! why with us , she never smiled that happily " Minji said . They both just shrug sign not know . Jiyong saw the three of them are busy spying Sandara and Youngbae , and Jiyong go back Chaerin " Bah ! " Jiyong said . The trio was surprised and Bommie & Minji ogle Jiyong .When Chaerin look back, Jiyong looked Chaerin with a very sweet smile. Chaerin surprised and her face turned red. Bommie ask "Yah, why is your face is red?" "It is not! My face are not red!" Chaerin said with angry. "You like him, huh?" Minji nibble. Chaerin face grew red. Jiyong smiled and said, "Do you eat spicy food earlier?Your face turned red" In her heart, Chaerin said "You make me go crazy, Jiyong!" She just wanted to tell Jiyong that, but not willing.