EXO-M - Xiumin (2)

Kpop One-Shots

Imagine adjusting Xiumin's collar,before pulling him by the tie to kiss him

~exotic-imagines.tumblr.com

 

 


 

 

You were pacing around your living room,waiting for your boyfriend,Xiumin,to come out of the bedroom.

 

He was getting ready for a very important interview and fanmeet,so he let you pick out his outfit. It was really hard to find one thing for him. You wanted to get him many outfits to wear but knew he could only use one.

 

You paced for about 15 minutes before you finally decided to calm yourself down with a cup of tea and sat down at your kitchen table. Another 10 minutes had passed and your thumbs traced the rim of the tea cup you were drinking from.

 

All of a sudden,you heard the door open. You got up slowly,trying not to seemtoo excited.

 

Xiumin slowly stepped out from around the corner. You looked at his shoes and scanned upwards. 

 

Xiumin pulled off the outfit easily. Though,you kinda felt like he was going to draw a lot of attention to himself,making all the girls look at him. 

 

"Jagiya,is everything ok?" You heard him ask,shaking your head a bit out of confusion in response.

 

He spread his arms out and said “So? How do I look?” Xiumin did a slow 360 spin to show off his whole body.

 

Your eyes scanned his body,indeed he look very handsome.

 

"Maybe you look a little…too handsome..” You said not knowingly outloud. Xiumin chuckled and walked over to you,giving you a kiss on the forehead. Making you realize what you said.

 

"Don’t worry ___-ah,I won’t pay attention to any of the noonas there." He said after the kiss,making you smile.

 

He was about to leave,you wanted to find a way to make sure he would think about you and want to come home quickly.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Wait a second.." You said running up to him. He turned around and you smiled.

 

"Let me fix this." Your hands first went up to his hair,fixing a few stray strands of hair. Then they slid down to his collar,adjusting it a little. Even though there was nothing wrong with it.

 

You then grabbed and pulled him to you,smashing your lips together and holding him there by the tie. He was a bit surprised by your actions,but he returned the kiss instantly. After a long kiss,you released him. Making him pant a little bit.

 

A smile grew on your face,you fixed his tie that you just messed up and he said “What was that all about?”

 

After you fixed his tie,you looked at him with a grin and said “Just hurry home,ok?”

 

Xiumin grinned and gave you one last kiss before heading out the door. You had plans for when he came back,he already wanted to come back home as he got in the car,

 

~*~——-~*~

Sorry for the awkward short story ^^” I’m having a bit of writers block so I need to write some of these to help.


 

 

Imagine written by: exotic-imagines

Story written by: PandaLuver13

 

exotic-imagines on tumblr: http://exotic-imagines.tumblr.com/post/63207213682