EXO-M - Xiumin (1)

Kpop One-Shots

Imagine Xiumin being too shy to take off his shirt when you two go to the beach.

~exotic-imagines.tumblr.com

 

 


 

"UGH!!" You yell as you plop back on your bed. It’s in the middle of summer and you had nothing to do. All your work was done for a week,your house was all clean,even your yard has been mowed and watered.

The fan on your ceiling spun at a high speed as it kept the room cool,all you did was watch it. Since that was the only entertaining thing to do.Your mind started to wander,when all of a sudden your phone rang.

Xiang nian ni de XO wo wei yi de ni

Wo wei yi de ni wo wo wei yi de ni

Wei le ni de XO qing ni jie shou wo

Qing ni jie shou wo qing qing ni jie shou wo

You knew that ringtone,it was Xiumin. You almost didn’t answer cause you love listening to his part in XOXO. But you got up anyways and answered.

"Yoebseyo?" You said.

"Yah,____-ah. What are you doing right now?" Xiumin said on the other said,kinda in a good mood.

You thought about,thinking of something to say “Nothing at all.” you laughed and said “I have nothing to do today,why oppa?”

"Good! I’ll be over there in 20 minutes ok? We’re going to the beach!" And with that,he hung up. Someone was in a hurry.

But none the less,you were happy that he wanted to spend time with you. So you got up and went to your closet,trying to find your swim suit. You ended up finding your old bikini,it was a teal tie-string bikini your best friend got for you a couple years back.

You grabbed it and went to the bathroom with a pair of shorts and a shirt. You figured it would be easier to just wear the bikini underneath your clothes.

(Bikini: http://www.clickini.com/media/images/product/large/tomas_maier_green_string_bikini_fr.jpg | Outfit over the bikini: http://www.jessicabiscoe.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/set-2.png )

As soon as you had your hair put up in a bun,you heard a car honk. Excited,you ran down stairs,slipped on your sandals,grabbed your purse and sunglasses and ran out the door. To your surprise,Xiumin was standing by the passenger door waiting for you. 

Once you got into his presence,he smiled and opened the door for you. You returned the smile as you got in. Xiumin ran around the car and quickly got in on the drivers side. He looked over at you.

"Are you ready?" He asked with a smile

You replied with “Yep!” And had a big smile on your face.

It made him blush a bit,but it didn’t look like a cared.

As he drove down the road,he seemed a bit nervous to you. But you figured it was just you imagining things. It didn’t take long for you two to get to the beach,and once you got there and Xiumin turned off the car,your were about to open the door.

"Wait!" He said really quick before getting out quickly and running over to your side to open the door for you.

You chuckled and said while getting out “Such a gentleman.” 

You two walked out to the sand,both of you took your shoes off. He was already in swimming shorts so you grabbed Xiumin’s hand quickly and ran towards the water.

"Whoa!" You heard him yell out,this only made you chuckle.

You stopped right before the wet sand and he said “Don’t ya think you should change before getting into the water and ruining your clothes?”

A smile spread on your face since you were already prepared.

You both took a few feet back and you set your things down and as he set his shoes down,you took your shirt off. Revealing your bikini top. Xiumin stood up straight only to see your top that was just covering your s. He looked away a bit embarrassed and said.

"I-Is that new?" He managed to stutter out.

The sudden question made you look at him just as you were getting ready to take your shorts off. You looked down at your top and back to him,

"If you’re talking about my bikini,no,no it’s not. I’ve just never really worn it. Plus I couldn’t find my other swimsuit."

You had a one piece suit that covered you nicely,the one he was used to seeing whenever you went swimming that is. This is probably the first time he’s seen you this unclothed.

"Anyhow,why aren’t you changing? You are getting into the water right?" You said,poking his side.

"Well,yea…but I don’t have to take my shirt off…" Xiumin said,now he was acting stubborn. He should take his off if you had to take yours off!

"Come on now,it’s only fair." You said as you waited for him to take his shirt off…

…He still wasn’t.

"Unless…you’re too shy to take your shirt off around me?" You .

Xiumin crossed his arms and still didn’t look at you. This only made you chuckle. Seeing as he wasn’t going to give in,you take your shorts off and run to the water,not waiting for him. You dove in once you got about waist deep into the water. The water was cold,but you didn’t mind it.

Xiumin watched you from the same spot he was at and as soon as you dove in the second time,he started to take off his shirt. Once it was off,you surfaced. Almost like you could tell his shirt was off,you looked over to see the shirtless Xiumin.

"Oh so you take it off after i’m in the water.” You yell out,making him hurry to grab his shirt and try to cover himself up again.

"H-Hey!" He yells at you. You laugh and get out of the water and walk over to him.

"If you want,i’ll sit here with my eyes closed,and you can go jump in the water so I won’t see you shirtless. Ok?” You told him while crossing your arms,he only glanced at you every so often cause you were barely wearing anything. He nodded and you turned your back to the water and shut your eyes.

Xiumin looked at your face and waved his hand,once he felt safe,he dropped his shirt. Once you heard him walking away,you turned around and opened your eyes. A smile spread on your face as you did the wolf whistle. His head ripped around and seen you looking at him.

"Hey!!" He yelled at you,then he started running towards the water. You laughed and chased after him,diving in. Once you both surfaced he looked at you.

"You said you would keep your eyes closed!" He yelled at you,his face red.

"Yea! But I didn’t say how long I was going to keep them closed.” You said grinning. He chuckled and couldn’t help but smile as he splashed water at you,then you two had a water splashing fight…

 

you won.

 

 


 

 

The Imagine was written by exotic-imagines.tumblr.com

 

Story by me

 

Credit: exotic-imagine.tumblr.com

 

Link to the tumblr blog!! http://exotic-imagines.tumblr.com/