EXO-M - Xiumin (3)

Kpop One-Shots

Imagine Xiumin watching you during a fansign and thinking how cute you look. And later when you come up to him,he will smile and give you a CD with his number inside

~xkpopmadnessx

 

 


 

Today was the day. You finally got to go to the EXO-M fansign event in Busan. Your friend got you both the newest albums.

 

"Eeee~!" You squealed as you jumped out of bed,after thinking about meeting your bias’ made you not able to sleep. But it was worth it! You ran over and the water to your show and got undressed,getting in quickly. There’s no time to waist here!

 

After that nice hot shower,you wrapped the towel around you and quickly dried your hair,putting it up in a clip as it was still slightly damp so it would be wavy when you took the clip out. As you were waiting for your hair to set,you went to your closet and picked out the perfect outfit,which you had just bought yesterday.

 

It was an orange dress,ending mid-thigh with tiny black scottie dogs printed on it. With it,you put on some cute grey socks that had some ruffles on the rim and vintage brown shoes. To compliment it,you had a gold and diamond bracelet on your left hand and a gold bracelet with a star on the right. You looked at yourself in the mirror and thought something was missing,so you pulled out your lucky vest and knew it was perfect!

 

You went to the bathroom to put on some makeup. It was a bright day so a light eyes shadow and black liner with some red lipstick would be perfect. After your makeup was done,you took the clip out of your hair and it fell to beautiful waves. With a little brushing and arranging,it looked like you spent the day at the spa!

 

Even though you looked stunning as it is,you had forgot your glasses,but it didn’t make a big difference. 

 

(Outfit: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/warm-weather-fall-outfit-2.jpg )

 

*Honk Honk!*

 

The sound startled you but you knew it was your friend coming to pick you up. You grabbed your album and ran out the door,getting into your friends car. It took about 25 minutes to get there,it seemed like too long for you. You both ran inside with your CDs in hand,ready to be signed.

 

The boys of EXO-M had just arrived,the screams of fangirls rang throughout the building,making it very loud. Yes you were very excited,but you remained calm unlike the women in front of you whom were jumping up and down constantly.

 

After a quick speech,the boys sat down,in order of seating it went:

 

Kris,Luhan,Chen,Xiumin,Lay and Tao.

 

Your eyes were locked on your bias,Xiumin. The other members were also very amazing,but to you,Xiumin seemed to have you hooked.

 

The boys looked full of energy,Luhan talked with Chen and Lay talked with Tao most of the time as Kris flirted. Xiumin just scanned the crowed for any interesting faces,when he spotted one very interesting to him. His eyes met your body first. That dress stood out to him as most of the girls had school uniforms on. Xiumin’s eye’s slowly scanned up,only to find you looking back at him.

 

It took you a minute to realize that you were making eyes contact with him,but when you did,you could feel the heat rush to your cheeks. Making you smile shyly and look at the floor like a cute idiot.

 

Xiumin was wearing a grey thin t-shirt with some slightly worn out jeans and a knit beanie. He only had on light makeup but that’s all he needed.

 

Xiumin smiled and chuckled. Thinking about how cute you were. How shy you looked,mainly how you looked in that dress.

 

The line slowly moved forward as the fans didn’t move away from the idols. Xiumin,as well as yourself,were getting very impatient. Your friend was in front of you,so she kinda made you jump as she flipped out over Chen. You kept taking glances at Xiumin,and he kept taking glances at you. Your blush would rise each time,feeling as if it was forever stained there!

 

FINALLY you got over to Xiumin. He looked you up and down real quick with a smile.

 

"Hello." You said with a smile.

 

"Hello." He replied with his cute small smile.

 

”..hello.” You said again,not knowing what to say as he didn’t say anything. 

 

It took him a minute to realize that he had your album in his hands to sign.

 

"Oh,y-yea…what’s your name?" He asked while looking at you and opening the album.

 

”____.” You said witha cute cheeky smile,making him do some sort of adorable eye smile.

 

___…I should put something special in here…but what? Xiumin thought to himself as he pretended to write some long message.

 

After a few moments…Oh! I know! He quickly wrote down something and handed you back the album with a smile. As you and your friend walked away,you were dazed to look at what he wrote until your friend said something.

 

”___-ah. What did Xiumin oppa put in your album?! He took a long time to write!!” She said with a giant smile. You shook your head and opened it,shocked to see a very short message and numbers.

 

Dear ___-ah,you look very pretty. I would like to see you again,won’t you talk to me sometime? *-***-***-**** {<—- Phone number…}

 

You quickly turned your head around and looked at Xiumin,he looked at you at the same time and smiled. You had a huge smile plastered on your face as you nodded to him. He seemed to jump a bit in excitement as his smile turned into a huge eye smile. You chuckled and walked back to your friends car with her.

 

"Yah! Are you ever going to tell me what that says?" Your friend nagged. As you sat down and closed the door,you held the CD to your chest and replied "He wants to see me again." Your friend squealed and you just bit your lip,you couldn’t stop smiling.

 

 

"Yah,Minseok-hyung,what are you all excited about?" Chen whispered to him,Xiumin couldn’t stop smiling. He bit his lip and said "I really wanna see her again.”

 

 

You memorized his number already and quickly sent a text. Still in shock that Kim Minseok,gave you his number.

 

~*~——-~*~

 

Sorry if this wasn’t good! I tried my best at this ^^” I really wanted to do this one but it was hard ._. I hope you like it!

 


 

 

Imagine written by: xkpopmadnessx

Story written by: PandaLuver13

xkpopmadnessx on tumblr: http://xkpopmadnessx.tumblr.com/post/63356845245/imagine-xiumin-watching-you-during-a-fansign-and