Mr Note Is You Oppa?

Win Win Fate

 

“Oppa, it hurts! Let me go!” Krystal whimpered when Minho gripped her wrist tightly.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Minho raised his voice.

“Holding hands with other guy behind my back?! Huh?!”

“Oppa! It’s not for real. It’s just a freaking music video. Geez!” Krystal retorted.

“Whatever! Quit that music video now!” Minho demanded.

“I can’t! We’re already half-way through. I can’t quit just like that.”

“Bull! Either you quit that stupid music video or quit our relationship.” Minho heartlessly said.

“Oppa! You’re being self-centred right now!” Krystal voiced out her resentment towards Minho.

“Do I look like I care?! Just make your choice now Krystal Jung!”

Krystal decided to quit the music video filming because she couldn’t afford to lose Minho. Minho means the world for her no matter how dreadful Minho was. Eventho they had dated for 7 months, Minho hadn’t shown any sign of changing his attitude but Krystal believed that sooner or later Minho would eventually changed to a better person that was why she still patiently held on to their relationship. She may seem irrational but that was the way she was.

-----------------

SNSD’s Dorm

Someone rang their dorm’s bell.

“I’ll get it!” Yoona exclaimed as she jumped off the couch.

“Unnie—” Krystal slowly threw her arms around Yoona as soon as Yoona opened the door. Yoona’s ears caught a sound of weeping coming from Krystal.

“Krystal-ah, what’s wrong with you?” Yoona asked as she patted the younger girl’s back.

“Minho-oppa—” Krystal muttered.

As soon as she heard Minho, she knew he had done something to Krystal again. There was only one person in this world that always made Krystal cried and that was none other than Choi Minho.

“That moron again!” Yoona mumbled feeling annoyed on the thought of the younger male.

Yoona brought Krystal in and gathered with the girls at the living room.

Krystal told the girls what Minho did and the girls scolded her for being too vulnerable and easily gave in to Minho.

“Again?! For the zillionth times you gave in to that freaking ?!” Jessica scolded her little sister.

“You’re really blind and foolish Jung Soojung!”

Krystal just lowered down her head as she was afraid to look at Jessica’s face.

“Can’t you just break up with him?” Tiffany asked softly.

“I can’t Unnie—”

“I...I love him.”

“You love that jerk?! Oh-so-romantic!” Jessica sarcastically said. She was getting more annoyed when Krystal mentioned about her love for Minho.

“Get a grip Krystal!”

“Jess—” Tiffany voiced.

“Stop scolding your sister please.” Tiffany pleaded.

“You as her sister should comfort her at least. Not scolding her like she’s five.”

“If you as her only sibling is acting that way then whose shoulder should she leans on when she got a problem?”

The last sentence from Tiffany really hit Jessica.

Jessica softened a lil bit when she thought about what Tiffany said. She approached Krystal and embraced her.

“Mianhaeyo--” Jessica said softly.

 “Unnie is just worried about you and doesn’t wanna see you wasting your tears for a selfish jerk.”

“I’m sorry too Unnie. I shouldn’t make you worry so much about me.” Krystal tightened her embrace.

“Don’t worry Krystal-ah. Your unnies will always be here for you alright?” Yoona patted the younger girl.

“Gumawo Unnie.” Krystal was grateful that she had all those caring unnies around her.

--------------

Yoona had just finished practicing her dance routine as usual. She went to the water dispenser to get some cold water to freshen up a lil bit. When she was filling up her cup, her eyes caught a sight of a wristwatch on the floor.

“That wristwatch looks familiar.” She said to herself.

She picked up the watch and inspected it. She was sure that she ever seen that wristwatch but the question was, where?

“Wait, isn’t this the wristwatch of the guy who threw the tissue to me last time?” Yoona recalled.

She saw the wristwatch when the guy gave her a thumb up last time.

“Oh-my-God..I can finally see my Mr. Note!” Yoona exclaimed excitedly.

“I gotta find the owner of this watch!”

“Yoona-ah!” A voice called.

“Oh, Donghae-oppa!” Yoona said as she smiled to the older male.

“Let’s go for lunch.” Donghae invited.

“Sure sure!” Yoona excitedly replied.

Donghae soon noticed the wristwatch that Yoona held.

“Where did you find this?” Donghae inquired as he grabbed the watch from Yoona.

“Oh, you know whose watch is this oppa?” Yoona asked.

“Of course!”

“It’s mine! I’ve been looking for it all day.”

“Gumawo Yoona-ah!” Donghae said as he pinched Yoona’s cheek.

“Wha—aat? It’s yours?” Yoona stuttered as she was so surprised.

“Mmm.” Donghae nodded.

“My mother gave it to me as my birthday gift.” Donghae said.

“Why?”

“So...all this time, Mr.... Note is you oppa?” Yoona’s lips slowly formed into a smile and tears of joy were trying to make their way out.

“Err..What Mr. Note?” Donghae asked out of confusion.

“I don’t get it.”

Yoona soon threw her arms around Donghae and embraced him. Tears finally made their way out.

“Don’t deny it anymore oppa.”

“I know you’re the mysterious blue notes sender.”

“I’m really glad I found you.”

Donghae was in complete shock and confused about what Yoona was saying but he decided to play along since he was in love with Yoona and he saw this as his golden opportunity to grab Yoona’s heart.

“I’m sorry for not telling you Yoona-ah.” Donghae said while patting Yoona’s back.

“It’s okay. It doesn’t matter as long as I know who my Mr. Note is.” Yoona grinned. She was shocked when the person turned out to be Donghae but she didn’t care because she knew Donghae for a long time and she knew Donghae could take care of her well.

“Saranghae Oppa.” Yoona said.

Donghae was caught off guard by Yoona’s sudden confession but he was super happy when Yoona said that.

“Nadu Saranghae Yoona-ah.” Donghae said as he tightened his embrace. His lips never stopped forming a smile.

“Thanks to you Mr. Note, I finally get my Yoona.” Donghae thought.

------------------

“Christmas is next week, what should I get for Yoona?” Siwon thought as he was roaming around Pattaya. Somehow, the thought of Yoona formed a smile on his lips.

Siwon decided to stop by a merchandise shop to get something for Yoona. He looked around the shop and found something that caught his attention.

“This would certainly look good on Yoona.” Siwon thought as he examined the red scarf.

He also bought a black beanie and a pair of light brown boots for Yoona.

“Hopefully Yoona would love all the things that I bought for her.” Siwon said to himself as he exited the store after paying.

Then, his ringtone “Introduce Me To A Good Guy” by Yoona was playing meaning that Yoona texted him. He hurriedly took his phone out from his right pocket.

“Speaking of the devil.” Siwon said as he opened up Yoona’s message.

But the smile on his lips formed into a frown when he read Yoona’s message. It was so unbearable that the bag he was holding fell off from his hand.

“Oppa!! Guess what? Donghae-oppa and I are dating right now!! :D Will tell you the details when you got back here. Hurry up and come back oppa!! I miss you!! )):” He read once again Yoona’s text.

“Donghae....and Yoona? All this time, Donghae has the same feelings towards Yoona and me as his bestfriend didn’t notice that at all? I’m really stupid. You’re so stupid Choi Siwon!” Siwon cursed himself.

“But how did they.....Oh god.” Siwon covered his face in his palm and started crying. The news that he just received was just too painful for him to bear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

What will happen to them next? Who is the real Mr.Note and what's his explanation about Donghae's watch? Please anticipate it readers! :D