New Friend

Win Win Fate

 

The sun slowly rose up and shone all its light around the beautiful city of Seoul but the Super Junior boys excluding Siwon were still enjoying their sweet little dreams.

“Siwon-ah!” Jonghoon, Siwon’s manager called as he proceeded to the dorm’s kitchen where Siwon was having his morning breakfast.

“Yes hyung?” Siwon responded and continued to take a sip of his favourite mocha coffee.

“Here is your schedule for this month. Remember, you have a flight to catch at 9 p.m tonight.” Jonghoon handed over the schedule to Siwon.

“Note taken. Gumawo hyung-nim.” Siwon thanked Jonghoon.

“Alright, I gotta go. Take care.” Jonghoon bid goodbye.

“Whoa, a flight to Thailand tonight? Seriously?” Siwon remarked and heaved out a sigh.

“Your new schedule Siwon-ah?” Donghae inquired in a sleepy tone as he stretched out his arms and yawned.

“Yup. I’m full till the end of the month. Can you believe that?” Siwon said he developed a disbelief look.

“Maybe I don’t even have the time to sip this baby everyday anymore.” Siwon added as he continued to sip his mocha coffee.

“Dude, you’re overreacting—“Donghae paused.

“About the coffee part.” He continued and snickered.

“This isn’t the first time Choi Siwon is overreacting.” Siwon joked and laughed along with Donghae.

----

SM Building

“Yoona-ah!” Donghae called from distant and he soon approached the younger girl.

“Oh, oppa!” Yoona responded cheerfully. She just finished her dance practice with her members when Donghae came.

“Let’s have lunch together!” Donghae offered as he rose up a plastic bag containing two containers of food.

“Good timing oppa! I almost died of starvation!” Yoona complained in which Donghae just responded with a small laugh.

“Yah Im Yoona! You just eaten two hours ago and now you’re already starving? Aish, you are truly a shiksin!” Hyoyeon said as she approached the duo.

Yoona just made an innocent face as a response to Hyoyeon remark while Donghae just responded with a laugh.

“Gumawo oppa for the lunch!” Yoona thanked Donghae for buying lunch for her.

“It’s always my pleasure.” Donghae said and smiled.

“By the way, where’s Siwon oppa? I haven’t seen him since this morning.” Yoona asked wondering where her other best friend was.

“He is busy preparing for his flight to Thailand tonight.” Donghae replied.

“He is going to Thailand tonight? And he didn’t even tell me about it?”

“For what?” she continued her inquiry.

“He is elected along with a Thai’s actor as the new faces of ACER Brand.” Donghae replied.

“I feel sorry for him tho. He barely gets any rest because of his hectic schedule.”

“I guess that’s the price we gotta pay once we entered the showbiz.” Yoona said.

“Hope Siwon-oppa takes care of his health.”

------

At Super Junior Dorm

“Already finished packing hyung?” Kyuhyun questioned as soon as he entered SiHae’s room.

“Yeap!” Siwon replied shortly without turning back.

“How long are you gonna stay there hyung?” Kyuhyun questioned again.

“For a couple of days and I’ll come back straight away to film a CF.” Siwon responded facing his favourite dongsaeng.

“Whoa, what a tight schedule you got there hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“ to be me right?” Siwon said and let out a small laugh.

“Ermm, not really. It’s fun to have a handsome face like you hyung.” Kyuhyun replied and laughed shortly after.

“I know you’re just saying that so that I’ll buy you some souvenirs right?” Siwon asked and squinted at the younger man.

“I never knew you are so smart hyung.” Kyuhyun said wittily and laughed.

“Neon chincha--” Siwon proceeded on giving Kyuhyun a head-lock.

------

Incheon International Airport

The airport was crowded with fans waiting for Siwon. Siwon finally arrived and he went straight to the waiting room. He wore a V-neck white t-shirt matched with a pair of black jeans and a black cap. Even with simple outfits, he still got the vibe of a hallyu star.

“Yoona-ah, I’m going inside the plane in the next 30 min. Take care of yourself araso? Goodnight. (: P/S: I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.” Siwon texted Yoona.

Yoona phone vibrated.

“Oh, a message from Siwon-oppa.” Yoona said when she saw Siwon’s name on her phone screen.

“Nappun namja! Why you didn’t tell me you’re going to Thailand today? ):” Yoona texted back. She was a bit disappointed when she knew about her best friend, Siwon-oppa whereabouts from her other best friend, Donghae.

Siwon chuckled when he received Yoona’s message.

“Araso araso. Mianhae. I’ll buy something for you when I got there later araso? (:” Siwon replied.

“I know you’re just trying to bribe me. :p” Yoona replied.

Again, Siwon chuckled when he saw Yoona’s reply.

“You’re smart. :p Araso, go to sleep now. Have plenty of rest while you can. I gotta go now. Bye. (:” Siwon replied for the last time before he boarded the plane to Thailand.

“You too araso oppa? Take good care of yourself. Bye. ((;” Yoona replied.

Siwon smiled upon reading the last text from Yoona. It just lit up his mood for some reasons.

-----

Suvarnabhumi Airport

Siwon arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 3 a.m. Eventho it was 3 in the morning, hundreds of fans waited patiently for his arrival. The airport was filled with screaming fans when they saw Siwon. No doubt he was the most popular member of Super Junior in Thailand. Siwon waved and smiled to his fans that waited patiently for him.

He went straight to his hotel suite to get a nice rest as he was scheduled to be at the event at 9 a.m the same morning.

At 8.30 am.

Siwon already finished dressing up himself for the event. He wore a light grey blazer with white shirt underneath it. He quickly stepped out from his hotel suite after finished dressing up. He pushed the elevator button and waited patiently for elevator to reach the 15th floor.

At the lobby, there were also a lot of fans waiting for Siwon. Siwon didn’t forget to wave and smile to them as his sign of gratitude towards his fans that have been waiting for him for hours.

At ACER Event

Siwon’s arrival was greeted by the loud sound of screaming Thai’s fans waiting at the entrance to catch a glimpse of Siwon.

Siwon waved and smiled to them as he walked past through them and went straight to the stage where another face of Acer was at.

“Sawadikab. Nice to meet you.” Siwon greeted the Thai’s actor in English and Thai manner.

“Sawadikab. Nice to meet you too.” The actor greeted back in English.

“Siwon Choi.” Siwon offered a handshake.

“Mario Maurer.” Mario delightedly accepted the handshake.

The event kicked off as soon as the chairman of ACER gave his speech. Next, a speech by Siwon and Mario. Their speeches could barely be heard because the screams from fans were louder than their voices eventho they were using microphones.

The ACER event wrapped up successfully after the long 2 hours.

“Dude, let’s go grab some coffee. How does that sound?” Mario offered.

“I’d never say no for a cup of coffee.” Siwon remarked.

They went to the coffee shop to grab some coffee.

At Coffee Shop

 “Thanks a lot for the coffee. Next time, I’ll definitely go here whenever I come to Thailand.” Siwon said.

“It’s my pleasure.” Mario said.

“I’ve gotta go now. I got another schedule at Pattaya at around 4.” Siwon said.

“Come to Korea if you have free time. I’d be your tour guide for free.”

“For free? Alright, you said so.” Mario sniggered.

“By the way, do you have a twitter account?” Siwon inquired.

“Mmm.” Mario nodded.

“Let’s follow each other at twitter to keep in touch.” Siwon suggested.

“Alright.”

They followed each other in Twitter to stay in touch.

Siwon acquired a new friend and so did Mario.

-----------------