Mysterious Blue Notes

Win Win Fate

 

Chapter 2:

Year 2010

Many years had passed by so fast and Super Junior finally made their debut in 2005 after training hard for years for their debut.

The responses from fans were satisfying and the boys were so excited when they were performing their debut song. In 2009, their monster hit song; Sorry Sorry took the Korean Music Industry by storm. It was popular even outside of country which earned them the title “Best Boyband in Asia”. Recently the boys made their comeback with their new song, Bonamana.

A couple of years after their successful years as Super Junior, their hoobaes, So Nyuh Shi Dae or also known as Girls Generation also made their debut. They were the most eye-catching rookie girl group when they first debuted and they caught the world’s attention and earned the best girl group title in Korea through their hit song, Gee. Followed by Tell Me Your Wish, Run Devil Run and recently Hoot.

---

At SM Building.

“Chukahae Siwon-oppa, Donghae-oppa.” Yoona said to Siwon and Donghae while they were having lunch together.

“Gumawo Yoona-ah. You too, chukahae!” Siwon said while his mouth was still full of food.

“Aish, Siwon-ah. Try to swallow your food first.” Donghae said to Siwon.

Yoona giggled at Siwon’s cute embarrassed facial expression.

---

Yoona was having her business in the toilet.

“What?! No toilet paper?! How am I supposed to get out from here?!” Yoona whined to herself when she realised there were no toilet papers left.

“Help! Helllo?! Can someone please help me out here?!” Yoona shouted but she received no response.

Someone was walking by the girls’ restroom when he heard someone was calling for help. He knew whose voice it belonged to.

“Should I go and help her?” he thought.

“But if someone caught me, they will think that I’m a ert! That will totally ruin my image!” he thought again. He hesitated to go in because he was afraid that someone might think that he was a ert for entering the girls’ restroom.

He looked around and double-checked everywhere to make sure there was no one else there.

“Alright, clear.” He whispered.

“Okay, just help her. It won’t hurt.” He told himself.

Yoona heard the sound of footsteps entering the girls’ restroom and it gave her hope.

“Someone’s here.” She whispered.

“Help! I need toilet papers!” Yoona shouted.

The guy looked for toilet papers in the restroom’s locker. He attached a blue note on the toilet papers.

He threw the toilet papers to Yoona.

“Phew~ Thanks!” Yoona shouted and she saw the guy’s thumb up when she looked above the door.

Yoona saw the note and smiled upon reading it.

The blue note said, “Yoong, don’t forget to check the toilet papers before doing business. I’ve gotta go before someone thought I was a ert. :)”

“Wait, that thumb doesn’t look like a lady’s thumb.” Yoona stopped smiling when she recalled that she saw a guy’s thumb up.

“Aaaaaaaah!!” She shouted.

“A guy entering girls’ restroom?!” she said in a panic tone.

“What if he’s a ert?! And how did he know my nickname?! Only my friends call me Yoong.” Many questions bombarded her mind.

“But he seems like a nice person. If he is a ert, he might do something crazy to me but he didn’t which implies that he’s not a ert.” Her heart said.

“You should be thankful Yoona-ah.” A voice inside her said.

---

Night time.

Yoona stayed for the night to practice her dancing skills. She was tired of hearing people said that she didn’t have any talent. She wanted to show them that she was not who they think she was. Yoona was practicing random dance routine following the rhythm of the music without noticing someone was actually watching her.

“You work too hard Yoong.” The guy said and walked away.

Few minutes later, he came back with Yoona’s favourite orange juice.

Yoona was still practicing and she was oblivious to her surroundings.

“Yoong, don’t work too hard. You might hurt yourself. I know you wanted to show the world out there that you have talent and yes you do have it. It’s just that they haven’t seen it yet. Take your time. Don’t force yourself. Go and rest. You might be sick if you don’t have enough rest. :)” He wrote in the blue note and attached it to Yoona’s drink. He left the juice in front of practice room and left.

Yoona grabbed the remote control and switched off the stereo after she had done practicing. She was still catching her breath as she was tired of dancing. She grabbed her towel and decided to go back to the dorm. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see a bottle of her favourite orange juice stood down there with a note attached on it.

Her eyes lit up when she saw her favourite drink and quickly took it.

“Oh, a note.” Yoona said and started reading it.

“Oh my god. Who is this guy? How does he know my favourite drink?” All those questions were left unanswered.

Yoona read the note again and smiled. She was really moved by the sender’s attention for her. She felt like the note gave her a motivation.

“Mr Note, who are you?” Yoona asked and smiled again thinking who it might be.

---

Shirtless Siwon was working out at the gym with his personal trainer.

“Wow, your body is getting muscular Siwon-ah. Your abs are showing themselves out now.” Trainer Kim said to Siwon.

“Yeah, I’m really satisfied with the results. I need to thank you for helping me out.” Siwon said as he was jogging on the treadmill.

“Don’t mention it. It’s my job.” Trainer Kim said and smiled.

“Why do you wanna be muscular Siwon-ah?” Trainer Kim asked.

“I wanna look manly.” Siwon said.

“Actually I wanna look like Daniel Henney because he is Yoona’s ideal type. Maybe she will look at me if I look manly like Daniel Henney.” Siwon thought to himself.

“Oh, I get it.” Trainer Kim.

----

SNSD’s dorm.

“Yoong, wake up. We need to go MBC now.” Yuri, her roommate said as she tapped Yoona a few times to wake her up.

“I don’t feel good Yul-ah. I think I have a fever.” Yoona said in a weak voice.

Yuri felt Yoona’s forehead.

“Omo! Yoong-ah! Your forehead is really hot. Wait here, I’ll take a wet towel and medicine for you.” Yuri said and rushed to get the wet towel and medicine for Yoona.

“Guys, Yoong-ie won’t be joining us today. She has a fever.” Yuri told the other members.

“What?!” the other girls were shocked when they heard Yoona was sick.

They rushed to Yoona and Yuri’s room to check on Yoona. Each of them was really worried about Yoona.

“Rest Yoong-ah. We will tell manager-oppa to exclude you from our activities until you feel better.” Jessica said.

“Yoong, we need to go now. Mianhe. We will try to finish early to look after you okay?” Taeyeon said.

“Unnies, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be okay after I take my medicine.” Yoona said and smiled weakly.

“Are you sure Yoong?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yes unnie.” Yoona said and smiled assuringly.

“Araso. We go now okay? Takecare.” Sunny said.

“Here is your medicine Yoong. Make sure you take it araso?” Yuri said.

“Araso Yul-ah. Gumawo.” Yoona said.

The 8 girls left for their schedule.

Yoona took her medicine and drifted off to sleep after taking it.

---

He walked past the SNSD’s dorm building and stopped.

“Her dorm. I miss seeing her.” He thought.

“Should I pay the girls a visit? I’m sure they won’t suspect anything.” He thought.

He made his way to the elevator to go up to where the girls were staying.

He rang the dorm’s bell a few times but there was no answer.

“Hello? Girls?” he called out but there was no response.

He tried to open the door and surprisingly the door was not locked.

“Oh, it’s not locked. Aish, they are so clumsy. What if a crazy person enters their dorm?” He whined about the girls’ clumsiness.

He went inside to check out the girls but the girls were not there. He saw a door was left open and someone was on the bed. He walked inside to see who that person was.

“Yoona?” He whispered to himself when he saw Yoona was lying there sleeping.

He saw the towel on Yoona’s head and the medicine on the small table next to Yoona’s bed.

“This must be because of yesterday. Maybe she caught a cold last night.” He thought.

“Aish, Pabo!” He whispered.

He removed the towel on Yoona’s head to wet it once again. He felt Yoona’s forehead.

“Thank God. It’s not really hot.” He whispered.

He went to the kitchen to wet the towel. After that he went to put it back on Yoona’s forehead.

He then close Yoona’s bedroom door to let her rest.

Then he googled up what’s good for a person who has a fever.

“Chicken porridge and coconut juice?” he read out softly.

He then googled up the recipe of chicken porridge.

He quickly went to the nearby grocery store to buy coconut juice and the things needed to cook chicken porridge.

“Hmm.. let see.” He read the recipe thoroughly before he started cooking to make sure the chicken porridge is a success.

Finally, he tasted a lil bit of his chicken porridge.

“Hmm quite good for an amateur cook.” He said.

He took out the coconut juice and covered the porridge so that it’ll be hot for a longer period.

He then attached a blue note on the glass of coconut juice.

“Yoong, don’t be sick again araso? I hate seeing you sick. By the time you wake up, maybe the porridge I made for you is already cold so mianhe. This is the first time I cook so please forgive me for the horrible taste. Finally, I hope you’ll take care of yourselves more and get well soon araso? :)” He wrote on the blue note.

“Goodbye Yoona-ah.” He said as he left Yoona’s bedroom.

---

The girls hadn’t come back from their shows yet.

Yoona slowly opened up her eyes. Her head felt much lighter than before.

Then she saw the meal next to her. She adjusted her position from lying to sit down.

“Who cook this for me?” She thought to herself.

“A blue note?” She noticed the note attached on the glass.

She read it.

“Him again. God, who is he?” She whispered.

“Mr Note, why are you so kind?” She whispered again.

She tasted the porridge.

“It’s delicious! It’s not horrible. Liar!” She said and giggled softly.

She was really thankful that someone out there cared about her.

---

Finally, the girls were back from their shows.

“Oo, Yoong-ie!” Sunny said as she entered the dorm. She was surprised to see Yoona sitting there watching television.

“Welcome home unnies!” Yoona greeted them.

“Yoong, are you okay now?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m feeling much better now. Thank you guys for caring about me a lot.” Yoona said as she hugged them one by one.

“Don’t mention it Yoong-ie. We are sisters remember? Sisters care about each other.” Seohyun said.

“I’m glad you’re fine now Yoong.” Yuri said.

---

YoonYul’s bedroom.

Yoona was busy reading back the mysterious blue notes and was smiling all by herself.

Yuri noticed that Yoona always read the notes before going to sleep.

“Yoong, why are you reading the blue notes every single night?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know. I just love reading them.” Yoona said still with a smile on her lips.

“Who give it to you?” Yuri asked.

“I want to know that too! He’s really sweet Yul-ah.” Yoona said.

“Wait, you don’t even know who the sender is?” Yuri was surprised to know that Yoona didn’t even know who the sender was.

“Unfortunately no. You know, he cooked a porridge for me just now.” Yoona said.

“What? How did he get in here?!” Yuri inquired.

“I need to know that too!” Yoona said.

Yuri was the last one to leave.

“No wonder! I forgot to lock our dorm’s door just now.” Yuri said as she tapped her forehead.

“Yoong, are you in love with the note sender?” Yuri inquired.

“I think so.” Yoona said and smiled.

“I hope I can find out who he is soon.” Yoona said.

---

This will be my last update.

I think I'm gonna continue at the end of November because I need to focus on my big exam this month. 

I hope you guys will be patient and wish me luck guys! Hwaiting! :D