My Charming Genie - 2

My Charming Genie

It's...

really hurt..........

I keep asking my self, why I didn't noticed that I being fool by my own boyfriend. Then I touch the necklace that he gave me for my birthday. I remember back what he said to me. His word echoed mockingly in my head

"...Yes I did love her too but I don't want you to leave me either because I'm still love you my love"

"I'm still you Howon. "

"Yes I did love her too..."

*If you still love me, why you not just leave her? you not happy being together with me?*

The wind blow my dark brown hair hung down around my face. I was overwhelmed by the misery and frustration and unfairness all of it. Angry tears still flooded my eyes. I open my necklace and throw it away as far as I can to the lake infront me. Then my leg felt so weak and I sat back. I hold my knees and crying out loud.

"Excuse me"

I heard a voice. A deep voice. I open my eyes and I look up. It was a man. A man who looks like an middle-age. I quickly stand up and step back from him. His hair some a bit grey and his belly against his cold thick black jacket.

"No no no! Don't be afraid. I'm not a bad person." He smiling at me. I stop but still I keep my distance between him. "I was sitting there earlier" He pointing at the tree infront and he look at me back. "Sorry if I scared you earlier. I think this is yours". He give me a necklace. I look at it but the thing is, it's not the necklace that I throwed just now. Not the necklace that Hoya gave me. The necklace that man showed me really different.

I shake my head and deny it "No..erm.. no uncle.. I mean, it's not mine sir"

"really? This necklace fall behind me and the direction is it's come from you. So I thought you throw this necklace and I give it to you back".

"I did but thats not the necklace that---"

"keep it"

"what?"

"Just take this necklace eventhough it is not your. Besides, it's no use to me. If I have this, I don't have any relative to give to ha ha!"

I awkwardly smile to him. At last, he give me the necklace and he start to walk back to his place when he sat. Before that, he turned around and said "Use it well.It very useful for you"

I bowing to him and as I bent up, he's gone. "eh? where is he? he's fast" I checked my phone and already have 30 miscalled from my brother and included....him. I just walking far abit to find a bus stop. Luckly still have a bus around this time. During slowly bus ride home, I looked at my watch. Exactly sharp on 11pm.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

As I expected, they still awake waiting for me. I opened the door and it was my brother(Daehyun) who I met as I came through the door. "Here she come! What in the world happened to you?! It's already late!" I closed the door and try to ignore his question. "Jung Jieun! I'm talking to you. Why you haven't been answering your phone? I was seriously ing worried young lady!" Now his eyes glared at me.

I'm not look directly to him. I head down and I tried to move past him and step on the first staircase "I'm fine" I don't want him to see my face. He will know that I've been cried. He pulled my arms and makes my body turn around to face him.

"Look at me" His voice start slow down and his hands both on my cheeks. I looking at him. He's worried. "I know what you just been through. Sulli called home and he told me about it. She said she know it from In Guk". He pulled my shoulder and embrace me. I start crying again on his shoulder. "That's okay princess. Oppa don;t want to see you crying again" He released me and wiping my tears. "Go upstairs and fresh your self. Forget about it and sleep okay?" I'm nodding. 

I felt guilty that I make him worried about me. "Mianhae oppa" I tried to smile. 

"Apology accepted. Don't do this again. Stop making me worry for you. Only you and Taehyung I have in this world." He kiss my head and I go to my room. 

When I'm done freshing my self, I pick up the necklace and checked it. The necklace is long and I'm sure it's not gold. It's stone. but looks like a crystal. I was surprised to find it was not a plastic. It was Raw stone necklace. Really unique for me. Different with what Hoya gave me. 

I like it. I tried to wear it on me. I looked at the clock, it's 11:25pm. I sigh. Today is still my birthday. My phone start ringing and it was Hoya. I'm not in a mood to listen his reason again. I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror on the wall. I touch the necklace but my mind still thinking about him. I twist the stone necklace back and forth as I began to sob and crying.

The next happen, the stone of the necklace began to glow. 

Suddenly, the air infront of me start to flicker and brigthness. Then, from rippling began to fade to purplish haze. Slowly it form a shape. Now it's look like a body figure infront of me in the brigthness. It was a man standing in front of me. Tall, wearing white shirt, he has thick lower lips. He take one step toward to me. Slowly I can see his face clearly. I was just freeze and bare to react about what happening. He sigh. 'Another one'. He comes to me and smile at me.

     

"Hi~"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*