My Charming Genie - 4

My Charming Genie

I woke up due to my brother knocking the door. “Jieun, wake up! Breakfast ready! Or you late for school. Ireona Princess~!”.

“I’m awake!” I Said as I rubbed my eyes. I stand up and go over to the bathroom to get ready. After I’m done with my uniform, I’m standing infront of mirror and fixed my hair. Paused. My eyes on my necklace. ‘wait.. the genie..’ I touched the necklace. ‘it was a dream?’ I thought what happened last night, it is really ridiculous and hard to believe. It just my imagination just like what I always imagine about my bias. I’m so curious. I take a deep breath and rubbed the necklace back and forth. Just after a few second, it start glowing brightness and… yeah… you can guess it.. genie is appear infront of me. So I guess what happened last night, it wasn’t a dream. It’s real. The genie standing and face to me. He bows.

“My Fair lady and I ready for your command” he said and smile. A small smile. He waiting for my respond. He frowned. “yes?”

“yes?.. ermm..” I answer nervously. “h-hello.. again”. He grinned. “I just tested but you really came out. I felt like I’m living in fairytale land. I thought last night was a dream”

“Well here I am. But I’m not a fairy”. He looked his left and looked at my stuff and he took one frame photo from my desk. The picture of me & hoya. He looked at it and look back to me. I can guess his looked.

“that’s my .. ex.. boyfriend” Just remember him makes me heart hurt. I took the picture from him and throw it to the small recycle bin next to the desk. Jin watched my action and I can felt that he saw my eyes about to cry. Not cry.. just a tear but I hold it.

“well..since last night” He change the subject. “I mean yesterday was your birthday and you still not make a wish”. He put both his hand in his pant pocket. “so what is your wishes?”

“I haven’t made my mind yet. I don’t know what I should wish for”

“anything”.

I sat down with a sigh. I have no mood to go to school today. If I go, I have to meet with… him.. my ‘ex’ boyfriend. I still can’t believe what he did to me. If I’m not go, especially that Lizzy would think I’m just a coward and I stuck with Jin.

I go out from my room walked downstairs meeting my two siblings where they are already in dining room eating breakfast. Daehyun oppa sat at the head of the table with V at his right and me at his left seat across from him. Jin sat next to me.

“I’m hungry” Jin said and I frowned at him. “I need to eat too”

“What?!” I say it out loud. Daehyun and V looked up at me.Daehyun swallow his food.

“What Jieun?” Daehyun asked me.

“W-w-what time is it?” I have no idea what should I asked. Daehyun told me the time and I back to Jin. I whisper to him. I gave my food because I have no appetite to eat.

V whisper to the daehyun “is Jieun okay? I blame hoya for this and now she speak herself”.

I pretend I didn’t hear what V just whisper and I grabbed my bag to ready to go to school. V also grabed his school bag and run to outside and ride the school bus. I apply my shoes. “are you  sure you okay? Wants me to send you to the school today?” said Daehyun while he still cleaning up the dining table. I shook my head.

“No oppa. As usual, I just ride with my bike. But thanks” I waved at him and start riding my bike to school. On my way, while I’m riding my bike slowly but not too slow, I’m thinking about what should I do if I see him at school later?

“You should focus on the street lady”. I shocked and stopped my bike. I looked at my right side, it’s Jin. He still near around with me. I forgot to ‘send’ him to his place. Then I start ride my bike and Jin floating in the air near next to me and yeah.. people can’t see him. He saw my unhappy face.

“what’s in your mind now?”

I quickly look at him and my eye back on the street “Nothing”. I can feel he’s staring at me,longer. I felt uneasy and ask him to go back to his place. “Back to your place now”. He vanished.  

I arrived infront of the school. First people I saw, is the two of them at the entrance to the school. Hoya and Lizzy,..holding hands together. I saw people around them looking at two of them. I look down and close my eyes. Take a breath. I took a one step and I felt a heavy on my right shoulder. I looked behind and met a person who smiling at me.

“Good Morning My beautiful Jieun Noona”. He smiling at me. He wants to hug me but I refused. He pouted.

“Morning to you too Jungkookie~” He is the same age with V and he is V’s bestfriend and classmate. Jungkook always talk greasy to me. For your information, he once confessed to me that he love me but I rejected. I only love him as my dongsaeng, not more than that.

“I’m glad you just fine. I heard about you and that bloody purple boy”. Yea.. of cause.. Nothing else but must be V told him about it. No secret between them. He grinned. “If you accepted me from the first place to be your boyfriend, you wouldn’t be hurt by that bloody f**k boy” I poke him but not really poke.

“Jungkook! Language” he rubbed his neck. Then he put his arms on my shoulder.

“So that’s mean..is there any place for me in your heart?”

I chuckle. “Shut up golden boy.” We start walking together to the entrance.

“Good to see your smile” I smiled. “and thanks to me” He winked.

I go inside to my class. My classmate were looking at me and whispering each other. I can guess what they were talking about. I sat and put my bag down. Someone drag a chair and sat next to me.

“Are you alright?” Sulli asked and grabbed my arms. I make a small smile to her.

“I’m okay” I look up and see around me. Everyone in my classmate seems like still gossip-ing behind me. “I guess they still talk about the ‘breaking news’ now. I wondered how it will take long” Sulli rubbed my back and her expression look sympathy on me.

“Yea.. everyone knows about you and hoya… and that b*tch. But don’t worry. I’m here with you.”

A few lesson period was over and it’s time for lunch. Sulli, Amber, Myungsoo and the others were asked me to join them but I refused. I really not in a mood to eat. In class still have a few people still gossip. I stand on my feet and make my way to the library. I was planning just sat there in the library so I can’t hear everyone talking behind me. Well, on my way to the library, I saw Lizzy and her three friends. I can see that they were just back from the canteen as their still holding their lunch, bread and juice on their hands. They come forward to me and I just pretending not see them and just want to ignore them. I can’t because their stop me.

“Well well well.. look who’s here.” Lizzy smirk and the others too. Luckily no one’s walking around. “Just looking at you make me want to puke” she said with her expression look disgusting on me.

I glare at her “Then don’t! Stay away from me!” I want to take a step but Lizzy grabbed my hair and pulled hard that makes me groan. Then one of her friend start to speak. “I heard your boyfriend dumped you. Ow wait, my mistake. You EX-BOYFRIEND which is now is as Lizzy’s boyfriend. You just as toy to him! ”

Lizzy smiled and then she pause. She then felt down on the floor on purpose. I just blank and no idea what she doing. “Jieun!! You are so mean!! Why you push me?!” She cried.

“JIEUN!! STOP IT!” A rise voice come from my back. I turned around and it was hoya who look surprise and angry. He comes forward and help Lizzy to stand up. Now I know why Lizzy did that just now. I tried to explain but Hoya didn’t let me. “I know you angry about what happened yesterday but you not supposed to do that to her!!!”

“but I didn’t--” He cut me and didn’t let me speak.

“Just get over it!” He grabbed Lizzy hands and they left me. I saw Lizzy looked back at me and smirk. I wanna cry but I hold it. Then the bell rang as the lunch break time is over. I want to go to toilet and then one hands grabbed hardly on my left shoulder makes me turned around. I got a flashed of water on my face. It was Lizzy’s friends. One of them throw a juice on me and pushed me hard. I felt down. And they had gone. Satisfied what they just did to me. I was crying and stand up. I felt someone hold my hands to help me. He shocked.

“W-What happened to you???! I just came here and saw you on the floor. Who did this??!!” I sobbed and he trying to wipe with his napkin on my face. “Tell me who did this to you Jieun. I will ask my friend take a revenge for you. It’s Lizzy right? ”

“Myungsoo, please don’t. I don’t want you to get involve. It’s my own problem and I can handle it by myself”

He sigh and he hold his anger. I told Myungsoo to ask him to go back the class and I went to the toilet to clean myself. I washed my face and my uniform. And see my reflection on the mirror. I tried not to cry. I hold my necklace and rubbed it. Jin’s come out. He looked surprised on me.

“What just happened to you?!”

I face him. “Jin. I want to make a wish.”

"okay"

“A Revenge.... Right now!”