My Charming Genie - 3

My Charming Genie

The next happen, the stone of the necklace began to glow. 

Suddenly, the air infront of me start to flicker and brigthness. Then, from rippling began to fade to purplish haze. Slowly it form a shape. Now it's look like a body figure infront of me in the brigthness. It was a man standing in front of me. Tall, wearing white shirt, he has thick lower lips. He take one step toward to me. Slowly I can see his face clearly. I was just freeze and bare to react about what happening. He sigh. “Another one”. He comes to me and smile at me.
 

"Hi"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

".........."

I'm frozen not because I'm cold. That was because all of the sudden the stranger just like, 'Pop up! 'appeared infront me, in my room! I jusi did nothing and gibber. "W...wha....what.. Ha....how..Y..y...You....W..who..---" I tried to closed tight my eyes and opened again. That stranger, that youngman still standing there. I tried again for second time.....He still there. He against his back body on the wall and his arms folded across his chest. He examining around him in my room. *No no no no! Don't panic!* His eyes looked back to me and staring at me. *Okay I'm panic now!!* I was about to opend my mouth to scream.

"Before you screaming" Then he start to speak. "I should tell you as the Slave of the necklace". He walked over to me, slowly. "Let just say......". He comes near to me and bent down a bit close to my ears. I wanted to step back but I'm still frozen. My hearts beating fast and he whisper into my ears."I am..... your.. Genie". I can feel his breath! He standing and looked at me. 

"Genie?"

"Genie as Genie?? real Genie??". He gave me a look. "Have you ever listening what I've said?".

I stutter. "I...I..Just in Shock and.. I .. I never met a genie before." He still look at me. "I thought , this 'Genie' things .. it's only..---"

"A Fairytale". I nodded. 

He smiled. He turned around and start to look around in my room. He start tp speak again while he walked to the window. "Seems like I'm still in Korea. Where am I? Seoul right?". I said yes to him and he continue. "Last time I was in Busan. I thought I took a break from my Job but infacts, here I am again" He sigh. "Seoul again. I wish I was in Japan but no. I can't grant my own wishes. I miss Japan." He turned to his left and walked to me. "Sorry I forgot to introduce my self. I am Seok Jin as known as Jin"

"I, uh.. I am Jieun. Jung Ji Eun." I dared to take a look at him properly. He is taller than me, dark brown hair, cool black eyes, has pretty face, charming, and his...thick lips. He is perfect to be an human. But,.. he is my Genie now.

"So! You are one of those I presumed". He signed. "Lovesick problem" He took a chair and he sat. I just sit on my bed. "I always get this and I never seems to get any other kind of problem other than 'Lovesick'." 

"You've been here? In Seoul?" 

"I did mentioned it, right?" His hands clasped behind his head.

I'm curious about his job "How long you've been as genie??"

"Very long time....Okay, Back to the topic---".

"Jieun~!" At that time, there was a knock on the door. It was Daehyun and I forgot to locked the door. *What if Daehyun see this? A stranger visitor in my room?!*. The genie, as Jin, he found me that I'm looked so worried. I began to sweat. "Wait oppa! I 'm ... err..."

However, Jin,...."Don't worry." He examining his nails and unconcerned. "He can't see me. Only you as the owner of the necklace can see me." he assured me. 

Daehyun, along with V behind him come inside to my room. Daehyun brought the cake. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS~" I looked up to the clock, it still 5 minutes more before my birthday will end. I blowed the candle. "Jieun, we planned that we coulnd give a surprise for during dinner. Since you was late so here we comes! Your birthday cake!" Daehyun give a kiss to my head and V with his camera and we took the 'SelCa' together. While Jin looking at us. "Princess? Who you talking to on the phone?"

I frowned. "On the phone? oh! yes. I was.... urm... with Sulli."

Daehyun smiled "Okay then. It's already late. You better go to sleep. Good Night". Both of them leaving 'us' and I locked the door. I back to look at my mirror and fixing my hair because I want to go to sleep now. He then standing at behind my back. I turned around. 

"So..er..You said that I am the only one who can see you right?"

"I did said that. Then?" 

*can I touch him? or it will through to his body like an air feel nothing?* I raise up a bit my right hands. He waiting and watched me, slowly wanna touch him. Before I could touch him, i mean his body, suddendly he grab my wrist and pulled me. I gashep and not even blinked my eyes. Just shock. *He can touch me!* Then I realize our face are very close. I paused. "Only you can touch me". He smiled. 

I looked away, clear my throat and he release my wrist. He knew I'm blushing and I can feel he smirk now. "Urm... back to your,.. Job as genie."

"Aa~! I almost forgot! Me, as your genie, I can grant you one wish". I about to opened my mouth and he continue. "---and don't even think trying to wish like you want to kiss with you crush or can have to million money" he said sternly. "One wish, only works in 5 hours"

"Only 5 hours???!!"

"Yes. The effect from one wish don't last for more than 5 hours."

"I thought as Genie can grant 3 wishes. but I can only have 1 wish?" I asked him.

"Every genies, each  of them also have a different specialities. You should grateful for having me. My friends genie, he will grant 3 wishes from his client--I mean, a commender of the ring, each wished only works in 3 hours. While me, you as a commender of the necklace, can have 1 wish which works in 5 hours." He bragging. "I am special" He looked at one of my poster on the wall. "Who's he? your crush? your boyfriend?"

He looking at Luhan's big poster that I got from SM company, the official one. "I wish~" He can't clearly hear me.

"What? Did you mention you r wish?" Then I was thinking, If I make a wish that Luhan as my boyfriend, but only works in 5 hours. Better not be. Or EXOtic will kill me (Hahaha!)

"No.. He is just my bias. A celebrity".

"Well, back to business. What is your wish then? It was your birthday a few minutes ago right?" He against his back on the wall.

"Yea... but I don't know what I wish for". I paused. "I am sorry, Jin~ but it's not that I'm not grateful" I sat on my bed. "I just hardly believe what just happening about whole genie things, a wihshes, it's so fantastically and unbelievable. I thinks once I wake up tomorrow and I will find that all of this is only dream. Not reality"

"You like it or not, Believe it or not, I'm still here with you. I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay then. About the wishes, I will figure it out maybe tomorrow. I'm tired." I prepared my bed get ready to sleep. 

"Alright". He's humming. He still there. *Why he not to vanish himself?*

"Urmm.. So..."

He raised his eyebrow. "So..?"

"You still here".

"Then?"

"I... want to sleep" I start blushed. He seems enjoying looked at my embrassment. "Can you go back to your place(necklace)?"

"If you insist". He vanished. 

It's take a few minutes before I close my eyes. I was thinking about the wishes. *What should I wish* I must thinking seriously that can give a benefits to me and useful since only have a one wishes. 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Hey I'm back!! Thank you so much to those who subcribed this story. Here's the update!!! Enjoy~!!! :D

BTW, Jin is so Hot-Eye-Candy right? I LOVE HIM! He is my bias. Jin A.R.M.Y's Genie hehe

Thank you Readers~ 


Pink Princess Jin