My Charming Genie - 1

My Charming Genie

 

In the birght shiny morning, I was at the lake. Alone. Just sitting there admiring the nature. 

"Hi"

Someone approach me. At first, I can't see his face. Because the sun is too bright. He bent down and he give me his hands. As he slowly bent down to me, finally I can see his face. I'm speechless due too his beautiful angelic face. I give him my hand and he holding my hand while I'm stand up. 

"Happy Birthday... My lady" 

He kiss my hand and smiling. Then I start to speak but I'm stutter. "T...th.."

"yes?"

"Thank you........Luhan"

"You welcome~..........Dongsaeng"

I paused. "Dongsaeng?"

"Dongsaeng~ WAKE UP!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wake up birthday girl~"

I slowly open my eyes. It was my brother. Then I gasp and almost wanna scream because Im shock. His face really close to me. 


Happy birthday Princess~

"YAAA~! JUNG DAEHYUN!!! You scared me!!" I push him and he start laughing. 

"Hahaha! Wae? aigoo dongsaeng, don't angry and today is your birthday". He sat on my bed. I sat up and make an angry faces. 

"Oppa! You ruined my dream! I just dreamt about my bias and you! You woke me up with your ugly faces." I fixing my hair. "Yaa~ you almost kiss me,... what if I get up and that will end up we--"

"we kiss" he smirk. 

I throw my pillow to him "ert!!"

He paused and slowly come toward to me and said "what?? nothing wrong with that. You are my sister and I'm your bother. You are girl and I'm a boy." 

I pushed him again. "ert! How can I have a brother like you! Argh!!". Then he start laughing again. He really like teasing me. 

"Okay now. You are late for school. Ppalli!" He grab me and push me to the bathroom. After I finished freshing my self, I go down stair and head to the kitchen. I found my brother eating his breakfast. I sit opposite infront of him. "Where is mine?"

"I'm eating it"

"dae?"

"You are late and my stomach cannot wait! You do make it yourself" he enjoying eating sandwich 

"You are pig!" I'm lazy to make a sandwich so I skip the breakfast. I pick up my backpack and finding my bike. I always go to school with my bike instead of bus school. I don't want to see ny enemy. But I can't find my bike. "Oppa, where is my bike?"

"Ow about that! Out little brother using it. He already went to schoold earlier. He said he have something to do for their project. So I send you to the school okay?"

*aigoo~ my little brother always took my stuff without telling me*





"HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!!!" They (my classmate) greets me once step in to the class. I really thankful and happy they remember my birthday. I sit on my chair and my some close friends, my geng, come close to me.

"Here your present. I hope you like it" he give me a small gift box with heart symbol onto it. 

I smile to him "Komawo Myungsoo" 



"yaaa Myungsoo~~ You even give a heart on it" The others start teasing him. 

"A....an...anni~ It come with the box it self. I.. I think it suit with the present I give her" he start blushing. I just giggle. My closed friend know that Myungsoo really like me as he crush on me. If only I don't have a boyfriend, I would definitely accept his love. Good thing, he understanding and we still only as friend. Then Sulli sit on my table. "Jieun-aa, hows your boyfriend? Now I seldom to see you going out each other. Is he died?!" They start laughing. 

"How could you said that Sulli ah. No I even haven't see him this morning. Maybe he is still busy with his part-time job". Sulli my very best friend and she doesn't like my current boyfriend. She rather agree if I'm dating with Myungsoo. "I can see that... you boyfriend is change. You better look go after him" said one of my friend, Amber. She warned me if my boyfriend have a affair behind me. I appriciate their concern but I believe my boyfriend who I couple with for almost 2 years. 



I was about going to canteen but someone grab my wrist and drag me. His lips against my lips and I'm shocked about his sudden action. Then he release me. It was my boyfriend. 



"Howon! Where have you been? You didn't even call me" I'm sulking and his hand held on my neck. He close his head to me. 

"I'm so sorry my love. I'm busy with my work. and... I'm sorry I didn't call you last night. I was about to wait until 12 o'clock to greet birthday to you but I fell asleep." 

*sigh* "I understand. I know you are tired Howon" He embrace me. 

"Forgive me okay?"

I nodding. I'm not gonna sulking anymore and Howon would not like that. I always trying to be as understanding girlfriend to him. For my birthday, no present is okay with me. As long as I can be always beside him. He release me and he take out a small box from his pocket. "Here" He open the box and it was a necklace. Silver and heart symbol. "This is for you my love" He set the necklace on me. Before he leave for the class, he give a peck on my lips. We promise to meet together after school. 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


We watched cinema and shopping togther since he take a offday from his work today. We take the bus and we sat at the back side together (like from winter sonata scene). I'm so happy that finally he going out with me on my birthday since he take a offday from work. I lay my head on his shoulder and he grabbing my hands. "Howon, why not you come inside to my house and have a dinner before you going back home?"

He start hesistate. "Oh that.. Um.. tonight?" I look at him and nodding. "Well.. I'm err.... I have something to do tonight so I can't go with you for dinner tonight. Sorry" 

"Is there anything wrong at home?"

"No it just... um.. the... err... I have things to do with my work" 

My expression showing that I'm confusing with his reason "Didn't you said you offday today?"

He didn't look directly to me "No.. Yes I mean.. I just got a message from my boss that they didn't enough workers today since a lot of customers and I have to go"

"Aaa jeongmal?" I'm pouting

He rubbing my head "Mianhae my love. I just got message and I forget to tell you". The bus reached the destiny. He kiss on my head. 

 

"NOONA!! SMILE!!"

Once I get inside. There is flashing light on me. 

"I didn't see you this morning. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA~!! Here's the flowers for you"

"That's ok my baby" I rubbing his head. 

"Yea that's right. I'm still your baby-_- Even I'm already grown up as a 'man' now, Wanna see my chocolate abs?". He winks. I'm giggling.

"Hahaha! Stop it Taehyung-aa. Now step aside! I wanna go my room and rest" I push him aside and go upstairs. He then continue speak as yelling behind me.

"It's V~ Call me V. That's my famous nickname!! Ouch!! " Daehyun smack on his head."Yaa hyung!! Wae?!!"

"I'm eating while I'm still watching drama and you are too noisy your idiot! " Then he back on the couch. 

"Hyung, share your snack with me!!!" V ran to his hyung, Daehyun. Both of them like eating alots. 


 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I'm surfing on the internet and updating about my bias Luhan. I heard a message alert on my phone. It was from Hoya.

'From: HoBaby

Let we dinner outside. I have a special present for your birthday today. Meet me at the restaurant where I work. See you there my love. I'll wait.'


"What? didn't he said he busy today?" I'm not reply him and I gussy up my self to meet him tonight.

Tonight I'm wearing this.

"it's purple and Howon will like it! And even he will love me more kkk". I'm ready to meet him and go down stairs.

"Well there princess, where do you think you going?" Daehyun stop me.

"I have a dinner with--" before I finish, V comes intrupt

"with purple Twinkle Teletubies huh?" I smack his arms 

"Yaa~ Stop calling him like that!! His name is Howon! My boyfriend!" V rubbing his arms and Daehyun ignore him and back to me again. "You! Don't you comeback late and you should put on a jacket." He get me a jacket and give it to me. "I don't want you to get cold."

"Okay fine. And I take the taxi. Don't worry, I won't late" I start walking and about to close the door but Daehyun pull the door back and said. "Jieun, Don't talk to the stranger!" 

Now I get annoying "Aish~ Arresseo oppa! I'm not child anymore. I can take care of my self. Beside, Howon is there with me. He is not a bad guy" I'm waving at them and get to the taxi. 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

--> Hey Reader, Now start listen to this song while you read : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsstfyE46I
 
Before the taxi reach to the restaurant where Hoya works, I keep wondering and I read his message again. *Howon is weird today. He already give me a present but there are one more? even more special? What could it be? a ring?!!! is he going to purpose to marry him?* Now I'm thinking nonsense. *Naah~ That wouldn't be happen. Beside, we're too young to marry. He said he can't come for dinner when I asked him but now he invite me for dinner? hehe maybe Howon plan something for me*. I'm smiling and I look again the necklace he gave to me.  

I go out from the taxi and feel so excited and walking happily to the restaurant. I come inside the restaurant and the waiter right infront of me, he stop and shocked. The waiter is Howon's friend and we know each other. He is Seo In Guk. I'm waving at him and .... he still looking too shocked when he saw me come in. He then just forcing smile but not really as happy smile. I start to walk and searching for Hoya. In Guk then stopping me. "Wait! Ummm Jieun-ss.. Annyeong! Wh...what are doing here?" His speak almost whispering and he try to push me back and I'm walking backward. 

"I'm here to see Howon. Where is Hoya?"

He answer quickly and turn me around "He is not here!"

I turned around and giggle "Nice try. Stop joking In Guk-aa. How come he is not here? he invite me for dinner here tonight"

He stutter "M.mwo? A...a..andwae! You cannot be here! Not the right time" He turned me around and push me to the door. 

"Wait! What do you mean 'not the right time'?" then I heard someone from behind InGuk. "I MISS YOU MY LOVE!" She approach to the one guy who back facing me. I can't see his face only his back bodu figure. She hugging tightly to that guy and kissing. *they must be couple*

I was about to ask In Guk but then I look again on that girl "Wait! Isn't that Lizzy?!" I'm pointing to her. Lizzy is the one of my first enemy in my school. She is famous with her bad attitude who always bully the nerd student and lazyness. At first I don't know why she hates me. But then, I know because of Hoya. She really likes Hoya but infact, Hoya is my boyfriend. She thinks I'm stealing her calling 'boyfriend'  but Hoya doesn't like her either. 

After that, I'm shock what I'm seeing. The guy with Lizzy is..... "Howon?" My eyes start flooded by my tears. No wonder In Guk try to prevent me to go inside the restaurant. That was because... "Lizzy with.. Howon?" They keep kissing passionly in the public. In Guk sigh and his hand on my shoulder. 

"Sorry Jieun-aa. I knew about this not long ago and I didn't tell you because I don't want you hurt" He feel sympathy on me. I walk toward in to him, turn him around and *PPAKK!* I slap him. My tears falling down and Howon shocked.

"Ji.. Jieun? You..Wh...yo..why you here?" Lizzy then push my shoulder. 

"Yaa ! How dare you slap MY BOYFRIEND!! YOU !!" Lizzy yelling at me and Howon stop her. "STOP IT LIZZY!"

Everyone in the restaurant just looking at us and start whispering to each other.

He trying to grab my hand but didn't let him "Sorry Jieun-aa. I..I.. "

I can see he hesistate to explain to me. I didn't let him finish "Lee Howon! Tell me, You.. dating her? Behind me? She's your..." I try to continue but it's really hurt me and hard for me to say it anymore. I don't even like to say a word....'girlfriend'. I want to know the truth and I want him to confirm me that Lizzy is not... 

"Yes.. Lizzy... my girlfriend.....too" He said with his head look down. Lizzy smirk and holding his hand like she showing off infront of me. 

I can't believe what I just heard. I'm holding tight my right hands. "Since when?" I ask with my voice becoming low. But Lizzy answer me. Not Howon. He just looking down and feel guilty. 

"We've been couple for two months now and I am the one who give a message to you. Finally you ate my bait! I wanna give you a present and.. this is it!" then she showing her hands and there are a ring on it. "I prove it to that we are real couple. Not you. Hoya supposed to be my boyfriend earlier but take him away from me!! Do you like your 'present' huh birthday girl?" She then poking me hard on my chest "YOU.ARE.NOTHING.BUT.AN.IDIOT.!" She poked me until makes me step backward and almost fell. InGuk holding me from behind.

"LIZZY STOP IT!!!!" Hoya yelling at her.

I can't stand this anymore. I'm look an idiot who foo by my own boyfriend in public. I'm sobbing and quickly ran out from the restaurant. Luckyly have a taxi outside and I was going to get inside the car but Hoya grab my arms and stop me. "Jieun-aa. Please listen to me It just..."

"JUST WHAT? WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM YOU?" He holding my hands. "I AM SUCH A FOOL WHO BELIEVING YOU AND...AND..YOU HAVE AFFAIR WITH LIZZY WHILE WE STILL AS COUPLE. I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME!"

"I do love you! I really love you but..."

"but what? I'm not enough for you and you bored with me?! THATS WHY YOU GO TO LIZZY WHO IS Y THAN ME AND YOU LEAVE ME!!"

"Jieun, look I'm confusing now. Yes I did love her too but I don't want you to leave me either because I'm still love you my love"

I'm sobbing and I turn around to get inside the car but then again, he pulled me hard and hug me tightly. "Jieun-aa, I'm still you Howon. Don't leave me. I'm really sorry" I'm forcing to push him but he really hug me so tight until I breathless. Then I see Lizzy standing with her evil smirk.

I pushed Hoya hard until he fell down. I get in the taxi and ask driver to drive immediately. I can see Hoya quickly stand up and trying to run after the taxi. But then he stop. 

I put my hands on my face and crying. I asked driver to send me to the lake behind my school. That is the place where I always go if I have a bad time. When I reached there, I just sit and keep crying while my head on my knees. It's already late night. My phone start vibrate but I ignored it. It's from Hoya and miscall from my oppa Daehyun. He must be worried. 

 

Now, I just.. wanna be...

Alone this time...

Crying.. Release my sadness..

Release what I felt in my heart.

It's...

really hurt..........

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Okay.. I stop here.. At first I want to make this as Oneshot story but...well... I will continue this tmrrow.. Annyeong~ ^^, 

Please comment here. I wanna know what do you think of this story. 
Hope you like it hehehe....