Icy Road

A Love from the Past

Guess who appears in this chapter (and mostly likely throughout the story a few times) e u e  But she's not the best e u e I like her, don't get me wrong, but I needed an annoying girl sooooo... I made her annoying e u e *hides to save my life* e u e enjoy 


     I shook my head rapidly and stared in disbelief, his eyes digging into me as I thought. "N-No," I smiled clumsily and shook my head. "Y-You're just thankful... And confused..." I ruffled his hair softly and nodded a bit. "That's it... Just rest, alright? I'm sure you're tired." I smiled and laid beside him.
     He frowned and nodded. "Neh," he whispered. "I guess that's all.." I bit my lip as he turned away to face the wall. My heart began to ache and I gently touched his cold back. "I'll go home as soon as possible, then."
     I bit my lip harder and pulled away a bit. He can't go home if I don't sleep with him. I thought to myself. I waited until his was fully asleep and slowly crawled out of bed. I don't know what it was that made me want to keep him away, but it was too strong for me to fight or deny. I had to keep him around for as long as possible, even if that meant me going back to the past with him.
     A soft knock came on the door and my mother opened it slowly, poking her head inside and smiling at the sleeping boy on my bed. "I called the school, and they said he wasn't a student there, so I registered him." My eyes widened. "Wake him up, we're going to go shopping now."
     "B-But.. It's late."
     "The stores are still open, so get him ready." I sighed and nodded, shunning her from my room.
     "Jongup-ah," I gently nudged him. "Wake up, we're going somewhere." He groaned and moved away. I sighed. "Fine, we'll do it the hard way." I slipped my arms underneath him and lifted him off the bed, waking him and causing him to shout out. "I told you to get up! You caused this!"
     "L-Let go of me!" He groaned and beat my chest. "I can do it myself!"
     I set him down and threw a pair of clothes at him from my dresser. "Then hurry! We have to leave." I bit my lip and left the room so he could dress, grabbing my music player and putting in my headphones with the music blaring in my ears.
     He left the room and looked at me. He was dressed nicely in the clothes I gave him and his messy hair fell in from of his face. I gulped slightly and pulled a comb from my pocket, going to him and gently combing out his soft hair. He blushed and looked down. "Thank you, Daehyun-ssi." I nodded and took him to the car, helping him in and fastening his seatbelt for him. "Is this thing safe?"
     I nodded and smiled softly. "It's very safe, don't worry." I closed  his door and climbed into the front seat, my mother soon joining and starting the car. Jongup jumped slightly and looked around frantically. "I reached my hand behind me and he instantly grabbed onto it, squeezing it as the car moved, gaining speed and causing him to panic more.
     When we parked at the store, he quickly exited after a fight with his seatbelt and grabbed onto my arm. I smiled a bit and walked into the store with him, taking him into the clothing section first. "Why are we here?" He asked quietly.
     "Well, my mother registering you for school." I held a shirt up to his torso to size it. "So, we have to buy some things for you."
     "But, I'll be leaving, right?"
     I forced a smile. "You can't now... You have to be at school every day." He frowned but nodded, looking at the clothes and biting his lip. "I'll help you chose." I grabbed a few outfits and took him into the dressing room, letting him fit himself into the clothes.
     "Daehyunnie, how do I use this?" I blinked. "Come help me." He whined softly and I sighed, slowly entering the room he was in. He held a scarf in his hand, one that went with one of the outfits I had handed him. He stood only in a pair of boxers I had given him. "Where does it go?"
     I sighed. "That goes on your neck." I helped him into the jeans and shirt, blushing as my hands occasionally brushed over his fair skin, and wrapped the belt around his waist. I slipped the jacket onto him as well and carefully dressed his neck with the scarf, a blush coloring his cheeks. "There," I smiled shyly and smoothed out the clothes. "All done."
     He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled softly. "I can wear this to school?"
     I nodded. "My school doesn't have uniforms like most schools, so you can wear anything." He smiled and hugged himself, humming happily. I smiled left the room as he tried on the other outfits as well.
     After a few minutes, he came back out, dressed in his original clothes and the new clothes clutched in his arms. "I want them all." I nodded and smiled, walking back to wear my mother waited with a cart full of notebooks, folders and pencils. He smiled brightly and looked through them. "They're all so colorful!"
     I smiled and led him to the checkout where my mother paid for everything and where Jongup toyed with the items on the side shelves of the isles. I smiled as I watched him, his eyes flickering happily back and forth between each item.
     "He'll need a haircut," my mother said happily as the carried the bags to the car. "I can do it as soon as we get home," she beamed and got into the car as I helped Jongup with his seatbelt.
     "She's crazy, so just let her do what she wants." I got into the front seat and leaned back, closing my eyes. "Just remember, he's not your son, even if you're taking him in."
     She scoffed. "At least he isn't ungrateful." I groaned and looked out the window.
     "It's snowing!" Jongup pointed outside as a single snowflake fell to the ground, followed by a few others. I smiled at the early sign of winter. My mother pulled into our driveway and parked the car, letting Jongup run outside into the cold weather as the snow slowly became heavier. I stuck my tongue out and caught a snowflake on my tongue, chuckling softly as Jongup caught some on his hand. "It's so early, though."
     "That happens sometimes," I smiled. "Let's go inside, we have to wash your hair before my mother can cut it." He nodded and ran inside. I helped him undress and ran a bath for him, seeing it easier than a shower and warmer against the cold weather. I was careful not to let my eyes wander too far down on his body as I washed his hair.
     "So, I get to stay here for a while?" I smiled and nodded as I threaded my fingers through his hair. "I'm happy," he said softly, slowly waving his arms under the water. "That means I can spend time with you." He smiled at me. I blushed and continued to clean his hair.
     I finished with his hair and poured some body wash in his hand, rubbing both together and blushing. "Scrub this on your body." He nodded and did so. I helped him wash off and helped him out, wrapping a towel around his waist. "Meet my mom in the kitchen while I get you some clothes." He obeyed and went to the kitchen. I stalled a bit and watched a few minutes of TV before going back to the kitchen where my mother was using a hairdryer on Jongup's already cut hair. "That was quick..."
     Jongup looked at me and smiled brightly. "Do I look handsome now?" He giggled and bowed in thanks to my mother before approaching me. "Let's go sleep! I'm tired." He smiled and pulled me to my room. I handed the clothes to him once the door was closed and turned away to allow him some privacy. He quickly dressed and jumped onto the bed. "Will you sleep with me?" I laid with him and positioned myself so my arms were sure not to wrap around him.
     "Sleep well, Jongup."
     "Sleep well, Daehyunnie."


     "He's so cute!" The female students swarmed Jongup, causing him to move closer to me. "What's his name?"
     I mumbled under my breath and pulled him behind me. "Leave him alone, you're scaring him. The whined and tried to reach behind me. "Don't touch him!" I snapped, frightening them and causing them to disperse. "Are you alright?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded and smiled before sitting down at the desk beside mine.
     "Who is he and why is he in my seat?" I groaned loudly at the shrill voice in my ear and looked up.
     "Go away, Hyo," I mumbled. "He's new here, just sit somewhere else." At this point of the day, Hyosung was the last person I wanted to deal with, her obsession with me becoming too unbearable for me.
     "But I always sit beside you, Daehyunnie!"
     Jongup leaned towards me and whispered. "Is she the crazy later I talked to?" I laughed and nodded.
     "Crazy?!" She yelped. "I'll show you-"
     "Sit down, old lady!" A kid threw a paper ball at her head and laughed almost as loud as I did. She huffed and sat behind me.
     Class inched along slowly just like any other day, Jongup surprisingly managing to keep his full attention on the teacher and the lesson, diligently taking notes. I smiled softly as I watched him scribble in his notebook as I mindlessly doodled.
     As the day finally ended, I helped him pack his things into his back and slung it around my shoulder, carrying it to my car for him. The road had grown icy and slick, so I knew to be careful. It was odd for me not to see Hyosung anywhere near me at the end of the day when I left in a car. I smiled at her absence and helped Jongup into the front seat before getting into the driver seat and starting the car. "It's a long way home from here," I smiled and started down the road.
     "I trust you to get us home," Jongup smiled and leaned back in the seat, his eyes closing.
    I smiled and looked at the road, my hands firmly gripping the wheel at each icy turn and my foot lightening up on the gas to ensure our safety.
     "Daehyunnie!" Hyosung's voice rang from the back seat and filled my ears, startling me enough to distract me from the road and cause my hands to lose control of the wheel, sending the car across both lanes of traffic and into another speeding car.


DON'T KILL ME

PLEASE

*hides*