Im sorry

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somin really felt annoyed while seeing the locked home and sat at the steps of the door.

 Then she thought to call hyun joong .she came to the main road and came to the public telephone booth,dialled hyun joong’s no.yes,somin didn’t have mobile phone or cellphone.once her father bought her a mobile phone on her first day of university,Somin’s stepmom said to  mr.kim that the gadgets are the main mean to spoil the kids.so its unnecessary for somin.as usual somin’s dad go with his wife’s words.

Now,somin went to the telephone booth and dropped a coin and dialled her hubby’s no. It took some time to get connected.she felt some tension inside her.she sweated a lot.

Somin POV

Do i have to really call him now?Somin ah you are always so clumsy.what to do now?? I cant wait for him because don’t know when he will return home.

End of somin POV

While somin was talking to herself,she heard a male voice on the other end of the phone.

She don’t know what to do

Hyun joong:Hello

Somin: --------

Hyun joong:Hello ! hello!

Somin:ah...May i speak to Mr.Kim hyun joong please.

Hyun joong:oh..Its you only.. im in a meeting now..will talk to you later

With that somin heard only beep sounds on the other end.

Somin POV

Did he really recognized me or thought me as someone else.Is that answer for me or someone else?? Did the number really his number or wrong number??Do i have to dial this number again??ok let me call him after sometime.

End of somin pov

Somin waited near the booth for about twenty minutes and decided to call him again.she called his number and he attended the call”Hello”.Somin responded”Hello..Yebusaeyo”once he heard somin’s voice,the other side respond was very bad”Yaaaah..I told you im in a meeting..cant you understand??” With that he cut the call and he didn’t hear somin’s words”Ani..Code..Yebusaeyo yebusaeyo”

Somin couldnt control her anger and just came back to their apartment and just sat on the bench in the children’s park which is inside their apartment compound.She sat there and cool herself by closing her eyes.

Somin POV

He scolded me only because i disturbed his meeting.The mistake is also on my side.I should have asked him before itself.Now why im getting angry on him.

What if yuri said is true?He still didn’t forget that lee si young it seems.Thats why he is scolding me always and now for calling him also,i got scolded.

End of Somin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter