ordering

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days went smoothly.

That was a Thursday morning,somin couldnt wake up early as she went to bed at late night after finishing the assignment which she have to submit that day.she woked up only after hyun joong went to jogging.

She woked up and in a hurry, prepared breakfast  for both of them.whe kept everything in the dinning table and went to hyun joong’s room to take her dress from the wardrobe.At that time,hyun joong’s mobile rang. He attended the call and somin noticed that hyun joong’s face got  changed and it clearly showed something wrong and he is in a bad mood.Somin didn’t have time to ask him about that and she entered into the bathroom to take bath forgetting her hubby’s mood change because of the call.

Though she did everything in a high pace,it was already fifteen minutes late from her normal time to catch the bus.

When she was eating the bread slices hurriedly,hyun joong came to the dinning table to have breakfast.

Somin asked hyun joong”It got very late.Could you pls drop me at the bus stop only for today??”

“hmmm..Yeah.. my company is paying me to do driver job for you”hyunjoong said to his wife sarcastically.

Somin didn’t expected this sort of reaction and she just looked at him with a shock but hyun joong didn’t stop with that and continued his shout“ Why princess got up late today??I will not go to company late because of your laziness”

Hyun joong didn’t know that he is going to get back for this one day.what a pity!!!!

Somin didn’t said anything and finished her breakfast.then she took her bag and just said by looking at the table”Today i didn’t prepare lunch.Herafter i will not be late” and went away.

On the way to the university,

Somin’s pov

Did i asked him anything wrong??did i said him to drop me at the university??i just said to drop me at the bus stop.it will not take more than ten minutes.

Hmmm..Just felt happy for the past two days without any problem or barkings from him.He is always showing all his anger on me which is actually because of others.he got angry on someone it seems.

Who could be the person who called him morning?Is that lee si young??but why she is calling him??even if she called,how come he can talk to her???hmmm??

End of somin’s pov

Lot of questions arised on her head and finally she decided to ask him at the evening about the call and to tell him that he should not talk with lee si young.

After returning from the university,somin washed all the clothes in washing machine mean while prepared herself about how to talk with him and how to say him that he should not talk with her.

She practiced herself many times.She complete preparing the dinner and all her university assignments.but still hyun joong didn’t returned from the company.

For the past four days,they had their dinner together only.so somin decided to wait for him today also.

Nine,ten,eleven..the time flied..as time moved,somin got fear and hungry.

Even to make a call,she have to go to the main road.it is not safe at this time.so she dropped that idea and to stop her mind from negative thoughts,she started eating her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter