Pictures??

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin on the other hand,

Somin’s POV

“how pretty she is and she is having such a good sense in fashion”

“Which men will be able to forget a girl like her and  look at a girl like me”

“I thought atleast i will get my hubby’s love truly.it looks like its not possible”

“Yaah somin ah.. hyun joong apologized to you only because of the guilty feel he had because of leaving you at the market”

“Nothing like care and all.. don’t expect too much”

End of somin’s POV

Somin talked to her brother Kevin. But hyunjoong found difference between the way somin talked to his parents when they called and the way she talked with her brother now.“What happened to her now suddenly?Just before she was smiling like ear to ear”hyun joong thought to himself.

“Oh ”hyun joong saw the pictures which somin was seeing.It was the pictures which captured when the members went to jeju island along with the office staffs.in most of the pictures,lee si young will be clinging into hyun joong’s arm.

Hyunjoong’s POV

“Whats this now again.. when im making a move to live with somin,this lee si young.. from where she came here now..”

“Why did lee si young did like that?in which way im lower than that guy..what is his name..Ah.. taecyeon..why she did this?”

“Hyun joong ah.. stop thinking about that cheat”

“This somin.. she wont ask anything to me directly and she also wont forget it as it is past.Instead she will keep everything inside her..Aissh.. what to do now..”

“everything is coz of yoona.. who asked her to show the pictures.. aish..”

End of hyunjoong’s POV

By the time,somin finished talking with her brother and gave the handphone to hyunjoong

“i talked with him.. he said that dad is coming to seoul”said somin to hyunjoong.

“yeah.. he already told me everything.. come lets have dinner.. boys are waiting for us.. after that we can go home.. before that   i will call mr.Jung about when he is coming.You go”said hyun joong and went to the balcony to call mr jung.

Somin then only look at the picture in the laptop.”did he saw the picture..How he felt.. did he felt bad for missing such a girl and to get married to a girl like me.. aish somin ah ..how you forget to see his reaction”Somin scolded herself.

On the other hand,somin felt really happy by knowing that her father is coming to see her..this is the first time mr jung coming to see his daughter.he wont visit somin when she stayed at hostel during her school days and now in the university days also.this is the first time.

With that happy and a smiling face,she went to dinning t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter