Decision

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi frnds,here is another chapter.. those who didnt read chapter 25.. pls read that before reading this chapter.. here the chapter goes,

================================================================================================================

 

Kim hyun joong just shook his head off and came to the present world.. he tried to concentrate on his work.. but he failed,he couldnt able to concentrate on anything. He took half day leave and just came to his house by 3pm itself..

He entered the house..he removed his shoes and placed it on the shoe rack..for the first time,he noticed and compared the changes in his house before somin’s arrival and after somin’s arrival..

Everything was so neat and delegant.. the flowervase with fresh flowers, neatly arranged books in selves, the screen clothes at the windows etc.. he feels like everything was smirking at him..

He sat at the couch,stretched and placed his legs at the table in front of the sofa.. he closed his eyes and let his mind in its way of thinking again about the past.

Kim hyun joong’s pov

From the moment after exchanging the rings, somin suffered a lot because of me.how i changed like this.

Its ok.. im also a human only.. im not just a saint to forget everything.. its not that my heart is like a computer to just delete my love on lee si young and to save the love on somin as a new file.. its my heart..

But somin itself didn’t asked me to shower her with love.. i should have just treated well.. i scolded her for each and everything.. ..

The anger on si young turned into the extent of hating all girls and most particularly,the girl who became my wife.

What can i do?im not the type of keeping everything myself.. i let out the anger on everyone.. my parents,my friends and mostly on somin..

When im trying to come out of the past memories,something comes up and pouring oil to the fire which is burning inside me..

That day eunhyuk(kim hyun joong’s classmate)called and said”sorry hyun joong ah.. i couldnt able to  attend the marriage.. i was out of the country.. i know you must be in honeymoon now.. enjoying right.. how is lee si young?convey my wishes to her”

Another day,when i went to supermarket with somin,the bike rides with lee si young and her touches and the way she hugs me by sitting back to me.. everything came up.. to escape from the flow of those memories,i even forgot to check  somin and just came home leaving somin there.

What im going to do??its killing me?? The memories and the guilty feeling because of somin everything is bugging my heart.. i want to come out of this.. but..

End of kim hyun joong’s pov

When hyun joong was in his own world,he heard foot steps and opened his eyes and saw somin coming inside the house.

Somin’s pov

Why he is here at this time??

He must be in office at this time right.. oh god.. he came early to scold me because of what happened  afternoon.. everything is because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter