Earlier than expected

CROOK-ed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So what does he mean about forever? He must have a fine definition of forever. But me, forever just takes a while. That’s my own definition of forever. But it’s not about forever that we’re talking about. It’s about the way I live my life because for others, I have a different and one of a kind perspective in life.

Anyway, let’s forget it… Jiyong, must be so lucky enough not to feel what I am really feeling.

“This is not what I want either.” I mouthed. He shrugged. As if he doesn’t want to believe in me. I don’t expect him to believe anyway. “By the way, I don’t have to explain myself to you, since we’re not really ‘friends’”.

“Such a ridiculous thing… we even shared a bed last night, and still, we’re strangers for each other.” He mumbled. As if that’s a big thing to deal with? So what if we shared one bed?

“Why? You want to go further?” I joked at him. When I say further, I mean of something to label us as not ‘strangers’

“That’s a nice idea.” He said.”But how was that? I think you’ll be leaving our house earlier than expected.” I reminded him.

“Earlier than expected?”

I nod. “Hara. She’s the reason why you moved near our school right? You’re done, so you’re done.” I answered him.

His expression becomes serious. “She’s just one of the reasons, but she’s not the main reason.” He answered.

Okay, so… it’s his matters. I’m out of that.

But I was always left curious about his ever statements. “And your main reason is…” I asked him.

He pinch my forehead “Do I have to tell you that?” he asked. Yea right, he doesn’t have to tell me that since we’re ‘strangers’ to each other.

Reasons… they just become merely our lives.

I don’t oppose him on whatever reasons he have.

“I will stay as long as it needed.” He said. “But you only have 100 days on your contract… how is that?” I asked.

“The contract doesn’t mention if it is renewable or not, so in the absence of any stipulations, the contract can be renewed.” He smirked.

So what does he mean by that? “You will stay more than a hundred days?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” He honestly answered.

For God’s sake, he has to go back home… as soon as possible.

“But I don’t think I’d be home soon.” He said as if he heard what my mind is saying.

“Then don’t.” I briefly said. At last, the dinner is already served. We ate as if nothing happened. But, really… What happened a while ago is just nothing.

“So, are you okay now?” he asked. I just nod. “No reason to be not okay.” I answered.

“Really?”

“Yes. Do I have to cry all night for that?” I asked. He smiled. “No… I’m just worried about you.”

“Why?” I asked him.

“What if you meet Top again the next time?” He asked as if he’s really worried. And I don’t know why he worried so much.

“Uhmmm… why worry about that? Top may be an unworthy person, but he can’t hurt me.” I answered.

“Yes… but seeing him around you, it bothers me.”

I was left speechless with what he said. ‘it bothers me’? Why does he have to be bothered?

“Why?” that’s just the only word I can utter for the moment.

He became uneasy… I think, he also got shocked with his own words. “uh… I mean, I don’t feel like he’s a good person.” He mumbled and almost stuttering.

“He hurt me but, if you’re goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter