Happy Summer break!

CROOK-ed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 15

 

Summer Break – and it bores the hell out of me.

 

“It’s really boring here. After delivering dumpling, my life gets idle.” I mumbled in front of the television.

 

“Aish! Don’t complain. If you want you can hang out with Seungri.” My sister suggested.

 

Jiyong is just at his room and I don’t know what he’s up to.

 

 “Seungri is on vacation.”

 

“Really? Then good for him.”

 

Finally, after forever, Jiyong went out of his room. Wearing a black suit like he’s going somewhere. “Eodiga?” I asked

 

“Just somewhere.” He speaks. “then don’t blame me, when someone sees you.” Like reminding him that he’s a runaway.

 

“I’ll be fine.” He answered.

 

“Going to Hara?” oops! I should have not asked that. It’s been ten days since they broke-up, but who knows, they’re together again?! I shrugged. My mouth is just so careless.

 

Luckily he said ‘YES’ then immediately left.

 

 Woah! What’s up with this guy. Meeting the girl who dumped her, it’s a history. He, I think, got a loving heart. I envy that Hara. Nooooo, not because of Jiyong, but of course, she has someone like Jiyong, someone like faithful? And will fight for you. Unlike someone else.

 

My sister is yelling. I don’t know why. I approached her.

 

“Why?! You startled me to death!”

 

“I won. I send an entry of my special recipe to the food channel and I won a trip to Jeju for two! We can have a vacation now.!” She yelled and jumps like whoah! But seriously?! I can go to Jeju now?! AGAIN?! Well, the last time we went there was when our parents were still alive. That was once.

 

“When are we leaving unnie?” I asked her excitedly.

 

“In three days!”

 

Whoah! That’s great. I can atleast rest. “But how’s our boarder when we leave?” I’m just actually worried. Not to mention that he’s gaining my trust little by little.

 

“Well, he’s rich… he can come with us if he wants to.” My sister’s suggestion could be brilliant but in any side of the earth I don’t want my vacation to be ruined. PERIOD.

 

DAY 17

 

The night before we go to Jeju.

 

The phone rang. My sister picked it up. After a little while, she’s happier than the other day. I wonder why.

 

“Why?!” I curiously asked her.

 

She’s taking a deep breath. “My application to MBC Network has been granted and I have an interview-training tomorrow! As in tomorrow!” she excitedly breaks the news.

 

Well, I was happy for her, it is her dream to work on that Big Network and now, it is being granted. But the fact that we have to leave tomorrow… I don’t know what to say anymore.

 

“But we’re going to Jeju tomorrow, remember?” I reminded her. Her expression went off. “I won’t take pass this opportunity that is knocking off Eun Hee-yah” she whispered.

 

That’s right. Opportunity knocking on her door. She must be so lucky. I am happy for her.

 

“So, we’re not going anymore?!?!” I asked.

 

“Of course, you’re going… You want it right? Just go by yourself. You can do it!” she mumbled.

 

And as we have a little discussion about the Jeju thing on the living room, Jiyong entered the house. We both looked at him. My sister looked at me smiling like she has a wild plan I would not want to know.

 

“What’s going on with you two?” he asked.

 

“Nothing.” I briefly answered.

 

DAY 18

 

Jeju trip.

 

There will always be a place where we fall in love everytime we see it. I consider Jeju as one.

 

Even though I have to travel alone, I should be happy. I want to settle all my problems this once. I don’t know when I’ll be coming back here at Jeju again so I must enjoy every moment.

 

I arrive at Jeju at exactly 5pm. Wow! The weather is nice. The ambiance is really relaxing. It changes a lot from the last time I saw it.

 

I’m on the lodging house reserved for us. It’s a room for two but since my unnie can’t make it. I will only be the one staying here.

 

“You’ll not be alone agasshi.” A voice from behind spoke up. I turned my head.

 

I almost faint with what I saw. KWON JIYONG!

 

“Yah… what are you doing here?” I asked him wanting to wake up from this dream. Unfortunately, this isn’t a dream.

 

“Vacation…” he briefly answered

 

“Who asked you to follow me?” I asked calmly. I might understand his reason this time.

 

“HyeSun-noona asked me… Why? You have problems with that?”

 

I rolled my eyes. I dialed my phone trying to reach unnie. But her phone is out of coverage.

 

“You don’t like to spend a vacation with me?” He asked.

 

“Yes. Absolutely.” I answered.

 

“Then find another lodging house.” He uttered.

 

What? Find another lodging house? In that case, I’ll be the one to leave, am I right? Is he kidding me? Or what? I really want to punch his face but goodness… this guy really know how to break my nerves in an instant.

 

“Yaaaaah!!!” I yelled

 

“Why?” he asked calmly.

 

“So because you’re rich, powerful and famous you can do this to me as you wish?! Ok. Forget it. I’d rather spend my vacation alone outside than to spend it with an arrogant people like you. I’d rather catch colds outside than to stay here with you. So you think I will tell that to you? Huh! You’re absolutely wrong. Not all things can be yours regardless with what position you are in this world!!!!! Soltero ANDWAE!!!!!” I yelled with all my might.

 

If he think I’ll leave the place in the speed of light, he’s wrong.

 

But he remained silent with what I tell. Every word I uttered is form of violations, so what word does exactly made him serious like that?

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter