Chapter 3:

i love you, thank you

Why my heart is thumping? why does it beat so fast? That such precious eyes when he looks at me, those tears that fall everytime i feel like i been stabbed. those lips he got is like he's making me go crazy. What on earth is happening to me, what is this feeling?

I lied down on my bed, thinking everything that i am feeling and done. He deserves that, he deserves to be ignored. I don't care about him anymore. But why i can't stop thinking of him? I swear when i finally see him, its like my heart jump in....joy? This is absolutely driving me crazy. Someone knock on my door again, i opened it and i saw Jonghyun with a sad expression on his face, he sat down beside me and tap me on my shoulder. 

"Key, can you please just forgive Onew? you only hurting yourself." I stood up as he said that "NO! i won't ever forgive that guy! whatever he do, my heart is closed now!" Those are the last words that i said in front of Jonghyun, those words are the one who killed me. 

I grab my jacket and wears it and my shoes. I step down outside of the house and started to walk, i really don't know where i am going, all i know is i just want to walk. I didn't actually know the road that i am taking is actually familiar. It is the Cherry Blosson trees again. Those trees are not beautiful to me anymore, for me they are a nightmare. I sat down on the bench that was there, oh how so many years passed and it didn't still actually change. I saw a familiar person standing few inches from me. And its him.

"Key..." i ignored him again, but he sat down beside me, i was about to stand but he holds my hand, i notice that he is holding a kite in his hands. "Can...we play?" he look at me sincerly serious. 

"tsk.. why do you wanna play? you're old you're not a kid anymore" i face the other way to ignore him. I actually still hurting on those things i am saying. 

"so that after this i might ask you to be my friend again" 

I paused, and i sighed, i couldn't ever do this to him anymore. He is my weakness. I actually don't want to be his friend, i want more than that. He gasped at my sudden hug. I hug him tightly that my tears fall, he started crying too, and he hugs back. I leaned a little back and face him. i feel the cherry blosson leaves actually falling on us, I look at him and leaned closer to him as my lips and his met. I kiss him and leans back, i saw him blush and that made me smiled, i touch his cheeks and hug him again "i don't want to be your friend, i want to be your lover' i whisper to him. His tears finally faded and he smiled 

"key, i actually" he gasped and falls down before he finished his sentence, i look at him as my eyes widened "Onew! what's wrong?!" i shake him, but he touch his chest and he just shout like he is in deep pain. "Key!! it hurts it hurts!" he shouted and he suddenly cried. I panic and carried him towards the nearest hospital. 

I am still in state of panic, that i called Jonghyun and Taemin too, even my junior minho to come over. 

Taemin and Jonghyun came first, I hug them both and i knew they know actually that i am really scared, because i am still shaking. "What happened?" Jonghyun asked me

"i actually don't know, all i know is that we both made up and now he falls on me shouting it hurts, i don't know" i fall on my knees and cried, Taemin hugged me. "Hyung..." he bites his lips, i know he is hurt on where i am now i feel it.

Minho came "What happened?" he asked too, he look seriously worried 
 

"Do you know anything Minho?" Jonghyun asked him

"Onew, actually..." he look at me before he tell, and he glared. "He got a heart cancer, it is in a normal stage so i don't worry, but if anything happens to him" he grabbed my collar and pushed me to the wall "i swear i kill you" he put me down. 

The doctors came out and they already informed us that he is okay now, but he needs to be careful. 

"Lee Jinki is awake now, you can come in" the doctor says.

Before they all come in, i pause them "can i...enter first and talk to him alone?" they all look at me and agreed.

I come in and i actually lock the door, i saw Onew widened his eyes in horrow when he sees me, i think he knew that i already knew about him. I sat down beside him "you cruel guy" i murmured to him.

"You cruel guy! why didn't you tell me you have cancer!" My tears fell down again, i noticed that i cried so many times today because of him.  He gently pats my head, "don't worry, because i won't regret dying now. You finally forgive me." he smiled like a child. 

"i will help you, i swear i won't let you die!"

"Key...i love you the most" 

"i love you too the most, Onew" 

I let his head go rest on the pillow, as i kissed his lips down, i kissed him passionately long  this time and i let go of the kiss. Onew holds my hands as i stand up and about to go 

"don't go..."  he pouted

"i won't leave you, they need to see you" i smiled at him.

"can i be a little selfish? i only wanted to be with key, and only with key right now." he lowered his head, and he made me jaw dropped at that. he is such a girl. 

I smiled and just sat down beside him and holds his hands and talk to him and made him smile until he fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taa-daa~ end of chapter 3! its kinda short though~

hehe~~ wait for chapter 4!!!