Chapter 2:

i love you, thank you

I woke up, from a dream of mine. It's strange that i dream of my childhood, a knock from the door is the one who wakes me up, thanks to  him or i will be having a nightmare. "hyung...breakfast is ready" I sighed as i stand up from the bed and wears my slippers. I walk towards the mirror and look at myself, i sighed again I look pity. 

I go downstairs and see my two friends, like last time i tell myself i won't be having any friends. But this two survive. "Hyung... i made the breakfast" the guy look at me shyly and blushed. I sighed in front of him, i know he knows what happened to me when i was a kid, and i swear he reminds me of him. Oh i forgot he is Taemin, he confessed to me a lot of million times, but he still wanted to be with me.  

"WOW! food!!! Taemin you made this?" a happy Jonghyun entered, without him, me and taemin would be awkward. He somewhat like our mood enlighter, He is so happy that i really sometimes got irritated. 

and at last where finished eating, we prepared ourselves and change our clothes to our uniforms. Yes we are in college. "did you know that there would be a new transferee student?" Taemin smiled as we walk towards our school. 

"yeah i heard that" Jonghyun is always the one who answers Taemin, i don't really speak. 

We go to our class and waited for the teacher. By the way were on a all boys school so there is no girls actually. The Teacher entered. "good morning class, today we will be having a new classmate, please come in and introduce yourself" 

a guy with pretty face comes in, he look so shy and weak, i yawned at him. He goes to the front and bowed, "a...annyeong haseyo... Lee Jinki imnida...you can call me...Onew" and he bowed again, i widened my eyes in shock that i actually stand up in class. 

"Onew!" i shouted, all my classmates actually look up to me, i heard Taemin gasped. Onew look at me, he raises his eyebrows and he look confused. 

"Onew, its me Key!" i touch my chest and i don't care if they are staring the fact that i miss him so much. Oh wait, i hate him. He leaves me, and yet i am like this. I sat down, and just look at my table, but i see him gasped and began to shake as he goes to hit sit.

He remain quiet the whole time, actually me and him. The class ended. I hurriedly go to Jonghyun and Taemin who i think is glaring at Onew. 

Onew tapped my shoulders "can we talk?" he look at me seriously. I sighed and look at him back "what is there to talk?! you leave me in the middle of the cherry blossom tree! in the middle of the rain! crying! you made my heart broken! there is no need to talk!" i shouted back at him, his eyes widened at me by suprise and lowered his head 

"Key...i am sorry" 

I look at him and crosses my arms, i lowered my head too "my heart is like a stone now, how could you change it back?" 

"Key, i...i want to be with you again, i promise i won't leave anymore, its just that i had to transfer to another school at that time, and now this would be my last school so...so let me be with you until the end" he kneeled down at me, his tears started to dropping. 

i saw Taemin glare at him once again and Jonghyun gasped as he made a sad expression. I sighed again and as i was about to speak 

"Onew!" a voice appears suddenly, i look at where that voice comes from, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew look up to it too. A handsome guy standing, he's handsome that i raise my eyebrows on him. He is tall and mature looking, and what the? i know him! he is in the Junior class. His name is Choi Minho, i don't know what he really do here. 

"Onew! why are you kneeling?" he says, and he look to me and he gasped a little then he covered Onew "What did you do to Onew?" he readies himself for a fight that i am not doing, I think he mistakenly thought us that we bully him.

"Minho! He...is Key" 

Minho eyes widened and he realizes now who i was, and he just glare at me back and helps Onew to stand "come on let's go home"  and they both leave. Jonghyun coughed "uhm..i just go home first, i have a report to do, bye guys" and he left too, running.

I lowered my head, as i sat down on my chair in the classroom, Taemin sat beside me, He wipes my tears that falling down and he holds my hands "hyung..i..don't be hurt hyung, because when you hurt...i am hurt" 

I look at him as he touch my cheeks, "Tae..Taemin..."

"i..always like you hyung, i am madly in love with you" He leaned towards me, as he stole a kiss from my lips and he leans back. My eyes widened in shock, i stop crying actually. 

"i love you hyung" 

No words comes out on my mouth, i don't know why but i can't say "i love you" to him. My heart is in different person, and its not him. 

Outside of the clasroom, Jonghyun actually sees everything. His eyes widened, but he remained to be calm, he sees Onew and he approach him "can we talk?"

Jonghyun and Onew sat down on a nearby bench as he gave a coffee to Onew "i heard all about you from Key, as a friend of him, i can't really forgive you on what you do to Key." He look at him as Onew continued to listen and nodded.

"but it is his fault too, he didn't understand that you have to leave to transfer schools, Because of that he didn't open his heart to anyone anymore" he yawned. stretch and look up at the sky "He met me and Taemin actually the one who ask him to become his friend gave up on him because he was too hard, but me and taemin didn't gave up until the end that he finally say yes to us. If i were you Onew, don't give up be his friend again." He stood up and leaves, Onew is just staring at his coffee as he sighed, he throw his coffee on the trash can and he runs away, as he sees Key, he grabbed Key's arms. 

Key looks back at him, and raised his eyebrows on him

"KEY! for sure! i won't give up on you! i will never ever give up to be with you again!" he shouted as he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-end of chapter 2-

the romance part isn't here yet...it is so long! 

yeah i really don't know where the romance part is hahah

so yeah wait for chapter 3 i update it actually very fast but it depends~