Chapter 1:

i love you, thank you

My eyes widened as i see the horror, "how...did this happened?" that question, always keep repeating in my head as if, there is no tomorrow to think. All i see is a guy in the bed, with full of apparatus on his body, as i look in the screen a green straight line appears. Before i move, i touch my heart. I close my eyes, and a white light appears.

I was walking towards the street, Cherry Blossom tree is on each other sides. I think i was all alone in this street because i still don't see anyone. i am 8 years old at this time, I sat at a nearby bench, and take a breath. I scanned and gaze at all the sakura trees. I was in Japan that is why i see this trees. When i saw a young boy playing a kite, i approach him. 

"boy~ can i play your kite too?" I pause, and look at the boy pleading to play with him. He just look at me and smiled as he nodded, he gave me his kite and we both play together. We keep playing as we finally got exhausted. We both sat down and chatted.

"ah, i haven't still got your name, do you mind if i ask?" I look up to him with curious and serious eyes, i want to be his friend, he is so nice and i think we both alikes. 

"Jinki, i am korean but my father works in Japan that is why i am here, you can call me Onew by the way~ " he smiled as he rearranging his kite. He look up to me and smiled "what about you?"

I blushed at his cuteness, this is the first time i see such a young boy that is cute, although i am young too. "My name is Kibum, call me Key" i bowed as if he is a prince, he chuckled and grab my hand "can i be your best friend?" when he say that, he pouted. and his expression change, he looks sad. 

"of course!" i smiled as i grab his hand back, but deep inside i really like him a lot, i know i am a kid to say this but, he is too cute that my heart thump.

Day passed and we are still bestfriends, we always play, visit each other's homes and doing everything that a normal best friends do.

One time he see me, he knock at my door and i opened it, i was so shock when he suddenly hugged me tightly. He grabbed my hand as we both run away. I don't know where he would bring me but the street towards where he is going it seems familiar.

Then he stop, "Were here..." he says, he turned his back on me, his face is looking at the floor, he is trembling.

I scanned the place, it is the Cherry Blossom trees, where we first met. "What are we doing here, onew?" i lowered my face and tries to approach him. He suddenly cried, "Key...i am leaving" 

My eyes widened in shock, all i did was to stay on where i am standing, shaking. I couldn't believe my tears fall too. "where...will you go?" i look up to him as i look for some answers.

"somewhere far away, i am afraid...you won't see me again" and he ran away,

I am shaking and crying, i look up at the gray sky as the rain fall. How could he do this to me? I reach home, wet and hurt. I hate this i won't be liking any kids that is so beautiful anymore.

And the thing that will change from me is, my heart change. I didn't change exactly but they will find me hard to get friends. They will be so shock when they will see the side of Key that they never wanted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 1, this is the flashback actually. on the next chapter they grow up~

woohoo the romantic part will happen on the next chapter~