-4-

Resplendent

         " We're here!!" Ravi yelled as he brought the car to a screeching halt in front of a liquor shop. I stared in confusion at the sign in front of me.

" I thought we were going to the supermarket " I said.

" Is that what we told her?" Miyoung asked.

" Oh well " Eunji said getting out of the car " Surprise surprise ".

" Mianhe Jun-ah we should have told you earlier" Hongbin said patting my shoulder.

" Well your gonna join us right?" Leo asked.

" Ani..I'll pass watching you guys is the fun bit " I said.

" Well..what about you?" Hyuk asked Jaehwan.

" Nah I quit that habit years ago " he said as I snorted in annoyance.

" Well lets go get us some booze!!" Ravi yelled as he dragged us behind him.

A while later...

        Our little gang walked out of the liquor shop each of the guys carrying a plastic bag that went clink everytime they moved. Well well tonight was gonna be fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

           " Hyung you sure your not gonna join us?" Hyuk asked Jaehwan for the umpteenth time.

Leo grabbed a hold of Hyuks arm and whispered menacingly " Why do you care?".

" Aniyo! It just seems rude thats why.." he replied.

The lawn was set up with a table and a set of plastic chairs for our little 'party'. I watched as everyone filled their glasses with the amber coloured liquid and sighed.

Maybe I should drink with them, what if drinking was the answer to all my problems?.

As I kept thinking I didnt notice someone fill the glass in front of me. I gave Hongbin a questioning look and he returned it with a smile.

" In case you change your mind " he said.

I couldnt help but smile as my gaze shifted to the glass. He could be right though.

______________________________________________________________________________________

       Chaos unfolded in the lawn exactly 45 minutes later.

Every freaking one of my friends were drunk. Ravi and Miyoung started making out and somehow made their way to their bedroom. Eunji was busy hitting Leo while yelling. " YAH!! LEO WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME!! " while he responded with grunts and groans meanwhile Hyuk was singing and dancing to Apinks " No no no " in one corner. I was a little unsure as to whether Hongbin was drunk or not because his head hadnt left the table. Soon I heard a slight giggle as Hongbin lifted his head off the table. He turned to look at me with a sheepish grin spread across his face.

" Junae-ah has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" he asked.

I frowned in response, sure I was flattered but.." You smell so bad.." I said while holding my nose.

" Pfft your no fun " he said and got up and joined Hyuk in his dance.

I sighed in annoyance and made my way back into the house. As soon as I entered the house I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself some juice from the pitcher. As I brought the cup to my lips I noticed a certain person sitting on the couch watching Tv. Jaehwan.

He turned around to face me and we continued to stare at each other for about 20 seconds until he spoke up.

" Sober "

I blinked twice " Huh?".

" Definitely sober " he said and turned towards the Tv.

I rolled my eyes " I'm not that reckless Jaehwan " I said drinking the juice.

" Says the girl who let me break her glasses during the sports festival" he shot back.

I picked up a plastic cup and threw it at his head.

" OW!!"

10 points to Junae.

He turned around to glare at me " Yah!! Kim!!" he yelled. I laughed as he held his angry expression and then stopped when I remembered something Honbin had said earlier. I looked up at Jaehwan glaring at me and contemplated as to whether to ask him or not.

" Jaehwan?" I asked in a more hushed voice.

" What?" he asked surprised by my tone.

" Am...am I pretty?" I asked.

DAMN IT JUNAE!! DAMN IT!!.

His eyes grew as large as golf balls and his mouth dropped open in shock. I did not expect that. He pointed to me with a  shaky finger and yelled.

" DRUNK!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY DRUNK!!! YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU-YOU DRUNKARD!!!"

He then turned his heel and ran up the stairs as though his life depended on it.

I rolled my eyes  what more can I expect from Lee Jaehwan right?

___________________________________________________