-2-

Resplendent

        OH YEAH!!! Lee Jaehwan was gonna get his screwed!! and this time it was by Hakyeon. EVEN BETTER.

    Hakyeon sat in the front seat behind the driver while Jaehwan and I occupied the backseat. He had his thumb and index finger near his eyebrows and he seemed to be in deep thought. I remembered that Hakyeon and Jaehwan were on the basketball team in high school, explains why he was invited in the first place. All through high school Hakyeon didnt believe me about Jaehwans bullying until the day I flashed my undies to the whole school, to see it happen right under his nose must have been hard for him. He then turned around to face the two of us.

" I dont get it. Why do you two hate each other so much?" he asked.

I shot Jaehwan a glare and he returned it with his, we then turned back to Hakyeon.

" We just  do " Jaehwan said smugly.

" Yeah, we dont really need a reason " I said.

He sighed " Look Jisoo and I just wanna have a nice quiet wedding okay? So...could two maybe try to get along with each other?" he asked hesitantly.

      Did I hear right? Was I dreaming? ME get along with LEE JAEHWAN? I dont believe this. As if Jaehwan seemed to read my thoughts he reached forward and pinched me on the shoulder.

" OW! "

" Your not dreaming Kim " he said.

" See? There it is again!!" Hakyeon grumbled.

" Mian..." I said rubbing my shoulder

" Look both of you are reallly important to me and you know it, so can you guys please try to get along?" he asked, no begged the two of us.

I continued to look at Hakyeon with his hands clenched together literally begging the two of us to get along. He was my really really good friend and Jisoo...Jisoo meant the world to him. I looked at Jaehwan, this brat ruined 3 important years of my life how could I forgive him for that?. I was standing at a crossroad. Who do I choose?

My friend.....or my ego?

" I'll do it"

       Jaehwan and Hakyeon turned their eyes towards me.

" Junae..." Hakyeon said in awe.

" Look im doing this for you okay? Dont do something dumb and make me change my mind" I mumbled turning towards the window.

" Your the best Junae!!!!" Hakyeon exclaimed.

I had decided to put my huge ego aside for him. He'd better repay me for it.

_________________________________________________

        " WOAHH " Jaehwan said as his mouth formed a big O. The two of us stood outside a sprwaling mansion which was enough to house atleast 20-30 people.

" Its not much but it should do right?" Hakyeon asked poking his head out of the car.

Rich kids....did I mention Hakyeons dad was a lawyer?.

" It perfect " I said grinning.

" Alright then you two go on inside I'll contact you guys later okay? BYEE!!" he said as the minivan zoomed off.

          Once the car was out of my view I rolled my eyes and went towards the house in a huff. " Hey!! Wait up!" Jaehwan yelled running after me. I sighed and turned around.

" What?" I asked.

" Um....what just happened back there?" he asked. He was probably referring to my promise.

" Well...that was me putting my ego aside to help a friend " I said turning to go.

" Yah!! Kim!!" he yelled again.

" What now Jaehwan?!" I yelled.

" If we're gonna be living together in that big house then im outta here" he said smirking.

" Ewwww its not only the two of us PABO!!. My friends are gonna be there as well " I said ringing the bell.

" Your friends..." I heard Jaehwan mutter as the door opened to reveal a familiar face.

            " RAVI!!!" I yelled throwing my arms around him. " Its great to see you Jun!!!" he yelled hugging me back. He then let of me and flashed a grin,  his eyes then travelled past me and landed on Jaehwan.

" Uh...whats he doing here?" he asked as a frown spread across his face.

I sighed " Hakyeon invited him...".

" Sup " Jaehwan said.

" Hmph.." Ravi said going back in the house.

I turned to Jaehwan who was fidgeting with his jacket " You coming?" I asked. He nodded and followed me into the house.

          Jaehwan didnt have any friends as far as I remembered and none of my friends were too fond of him either. Ravi in particular didnt like him one bit. Just as I entered the house a high pitched squeal rung through the air as my best friend Eunji came running down the stairs and threw her arms around me.

" KIM JUNAE!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU?!!" she yelled in my ear.

" I DO!!!" I yelled in her ear and grinned.

I then looked past her to see Leo giving me a toothy grin, man of a few words you see.

" Its so great to see you guys " I said as a few tears came to my eyes " Omo im crying.." I said wiping them away.

" Ah..anyway wheres Hyuk and Hongbin?" I asked.

" They should be upstairs I guess " Eunji said.

I grinned and ran up the stairs. Once I reached the top I stopped and heard the fain music from Apinks 'Hush' playing. I opened the door to the room on my right.

" Hyuk-ah!! " I yelled and stopped when I saw him dancing to 'Hush' completely oblivious of the fact that I was there, I struggled to control my laughter as I watched him.

" Hush hush hush~" he sang and turned around to see me " JUNAE!!!" he yelled running towards me.

" Its great to see you too " I said as he hugged me and ruffled my hair.

" Do you have any idea how much i've missed you Kim Junae?" he asked squeezing me.

" Yes...yes I do " I said between loud gasps as he finally let go of me.

" Well did you see Hongbin yet?" he asked.

" Ani...where is he?" I asked.

" He just went out a while ago...y'know what? He wouldnt stop talking about you!" he said amused.

" R...really?" I asked.

Just then Ravis voice rang through the hall, " Guys!! Lunch is ready!!".

" We'd better go " Hyuk said taking me down the stairs.

              " UWAHHH" I said as I saw the massive spread kept at the table " Looks delicious " I said.

" Well it is Taekwoons cooking after all " Eunji said patting him on the arm while ne nodded.

" Leo cooking? Man have I missed you~" I sang as I sat down to eat.

" Miyoung came too?" I asked as I smiled at her. " Yup" Ravi said putting an arm around her.

" Well I saw Hyuk dancing to Apink..." I began to say as the others burst out laughing "..but I couldnt meet Hongbin".

" He's probably out taking pictures " Ravi said. I nodded in return.

Just as I leaned forward to get the casserole I noticed something strange.

" Um...wheres Jaehwan?" I asked.

" He left didnt he?" Leo asked.

" Left?! Where?!" I exclaimed getting up from my seat.

" Relax Jun, you coulldnt stand him anyway " Ravi said.

           I shook my head " No...where is he?" I asked. My friends were shocked at my strange behavior and just continued to stare at me weirdly. I let out a loud sigh and went towards the door.

" Junae wait!!" Eunji yelled running after me.

" What?" I asked as I held onto the door handle.

" You do realize it JAEHWAN right?" she asked laying emphasis on his name.

I closed my eyes in frustration as those emories came back to me again  " Yes".

" Then...why?"

I frowned " I'll...I'll explain it to you later I swear " I said as I ran out of the house.

       I picked up my phone and realized that there was no way I could contact him..wait...there was a way. I dialled Hakyeons number.

" N here " he said.

" Hakyeon its me " I said.

" Whats up Junae?" he asked concerned

" A..ani..I was just wondering.. do you have Jaehwans number? the idiot forgot to give it to me " I said faking a laugh.

" Hahaha! I'll send it to you in a bit. Are you guys getting along well?" he asked.

" Oh..us? We're really close now " I said between gritted teeth.

" Ah...that good to hear. Alright then have fun!!" he said and hung up.

I removed the phone from my ear in time to hear a camera click. I then looked to my right to see a young man clicking pictures, Hongbin.

        Lee Hongbin was the epitome of perfection with big eyes, perfect nose, mouth and what not and dimples which appeared whenever he smiled, to top it all off he was that brat Jaehwans cousin. I have had a major crush on him for years but was too afraid to tell him and I still was. While I was busy ogling over well..HIM a message appeared on my phone, Jaehwans number. I looked from Hongbin to my phone, should I call him or should I stay and talk to Hongbin?. I looked from my phone to Hongbin and again. I looked to see Hongbin staring at me in surprise.

" my life " I muttered and clicked his number and ran out of the gate. I waited for him to answer the phone angrily and impatiently, I had just ditched Lee Hongbin no..LEE HONGBIN for goodness sake!!. The idiot better repay me for this.

" Jaehwan you idiot pick up.." I said through gritted teeth.

" Hello?" a deep voice rang in my ear.

" Jaehwan you f**** where the hell are you?!" I yelled.

" W...what? K..kim is that you?" he asked clearly taken aback by my yelling.

" Yeah now tell me where the hell you are!!" I yelled.

" Slow down will you? Why do you wanna know?" he asked.

I sighed " I'll tell you the reason to your face " I said.

There was a short pause and I heard a sigh " Fine im at the bus stop next to the house " he said.

" Alright , stay put okay?" I said as I left the gates of the house and walked down the road. Sure enough the idiot was waiting at the bus stop with his suitcase. He came towards me with a frown plastered across his face.

        " Why'd you follow me Kim?" he asked.

I sighed " Lets go back to the house " I said.

" Look if your trying to-" he stopped " Wait WHAT?!" he yelled in shock. " I..I dont get it you wanted to get rid of me the most..".

' True' I thought.

" But why?" he asked. I looked him in the eye.

" I made a promise to Hakyeon...maybe you didnt agree but I agreed on your behalf ". His eyes grew wide in surprise " I promised I would try to get along with you, least I could do is keep you inside the house" I said.

He continued to stare at me wondering if he should agree or not.

" Ugh..fine " he said.

I wasnt sure why but a grin spread across my face, as it happened I saw his expression change he seemed surprised at the fact that I was grinning at him  " Lets get going then " I said turning to go.

I walked a short distance and stopped when I didnt hear any movement. I turned around to face Jaehwan.

He remained frozen in the same place with his eyes wide, he looked almost..... mesmerized.

" Yah!! You coming or what?" I asked.

" Y..yeah " he mumbled following me.

What a weirdo.

_____________________________________________________________________________

2nd chappie :)

Do tell me what you guys think I'd love to hear from you :D

Also a big thanks to Gikanuna unniie and Ellelove for the comments * throws hearts* ^^

-kaze27