The Job.

Lustful summer night.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"!" Kris shouted as he entered his cousin's office. He threw the file that he's been holding on the desk and loosen his tie. He let out a big sigh and sat on the sofa.

"Hey, what's wrong, dude?"

"I can't believe it. Granpa force me to handle the event. This is so depressing."

"Are you kidding with me?" asked Kris' cousin and a laughter burst out from his mouth and occupied the whole space of his office.

"You dork, stop laughing. This isn't funny. Well, it's may seems easy but could you imagine, the event less that one week and the preparation is not settle yet. Arghhhh!"

"Haha, relax dude, take it easy. Well, want me to help you?" offered his cousin.

"Huh, no. This is my job. I won't ask anyone to help me. By the way, thanks for the offer."

"Okey then. If you need anything, just ask me, okay?

Kris gave a thumb up to his cousin as a yes sign. He woke up from the sofa and headed to the door. But then. he remembered something and turn his body and made his way to his cousin's computer desk and face him.

"Oh, Byun Baekhyun?"

"Yes?"

"Will you accompany me to buy all the preparation things at the shopping complex?"

"At what time?"

"10 a.m?"

"Hurm, okay. But, you need to treat me pizza for lunch? Baekhyun responded to Kris' question and a giggle came out from Baekhyun.

"Haha, anything for you, morons."

Kris grabbed his file and head

Please log in to read the full chapter