An invitation card

Lustful summer night.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rain started to pour heavily soon as Dasom entered her house. She quickly ran toward her room to change into a new clothes. After done put on a clothes, she go down to eat dinner with all her sister.

By the moment her first feet stepped on the kitchen, she could smell something that made her mouthwatering. She quickly headed toward the person who stand near the stove.

"Wahhh, the smell is so good." she gave a compliment to her second sister, Hyorin. She was about to dip her fingers on the food when someone been tapping hard on her shoulder.

"YAH KIM DASOM, HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I WARN YOU NOT TO TASTE THE FOOD?" scolded Soyou, her third sister to Dasom. 

"Auch,it's hurt, unnie." said Dasom while rubbed at the place Soyou's been tapped over. Before she could replied it back,her eldest sister, Bora, came inside the kitchen.

"Yah, Soyou, why you treat little Dasom like that? " said Bora. Then, she headed toward Dasom and slowly rubbed her shoulder. "After we're done eating, I will treat you an ice-cream, okay?"  said Bora to Dasom. Dasom noded and quickly gave a hug to her unnie. Soyou came and hugged both of them.

"I'm sorry, baby. Now, let eat our dinner together." said Soyou to Dasom. She felt so bad for tapped hardly on Dasom's shoulder.

"Guys! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" Hyorin called them.

Then, the three of them went to dining room and enjoyed their dinner together.

After done with eating, Da

Please log in to read the full chapter