Shopping spree time.

Lustful summer night.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The alarm clock rang. Dasom gently rubbed her eyes before set of the alarm clock. She sat a while on her bed before getting up. After done made a bed, she grabbed her towel and went straight to the toilet to take a shower. Finished with her shower, Dasom headed toward her wardrobe. She wears a nice sundress her sister had bought to her as a birthday present. Satisfied with her appearance, Dasom went to downstairs to have a breakfast with all her sister.

"Annyeong." said Dasom cheerfully to her eldest sister, Bora. Bora was sitting at the dining chair while reading a newspaper.

"Where's the others?" asked Dasom to her sister.

"Oh, they went to supermarket to buy some groceries. Eat your breakfast quickly, I'm going to take you to go shopping with me." Bora replied to Dasom questions.

Dasom seated on the dining chair and enjoyed her breakfast.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" asked Dasom.

"What is it, sunshine?" Bora said to Dasom.

"Have you been invited to a dance party before? " asked Dasom again.

"Hurm, dance party? Nope. I'm never been invited to dance party before. Why? Did you got invited to a dance party? Bora replied yet asked a question to Dasom.

" Sort of. I don't decide it yet whether I should go to dance party or not. You think I should go to the party or not?" Dasom said.

"Maybe you should go. Who knows that you might find your prince charming at the party. " talked Bora

Please log in to read the full chapter