The perfect dress!

Lustful summer night.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at the shopping complex.

 

"Unnie, are you not done yet?" asked Dasom impatiently. They've been in this shopping complex for 3 hours and nothing seems to catch Bora's eyes.

Dasom stomped her feet with anger on the floor. "UNNIE!"

Still, Bora doesn't replied her question. Bora kept wandering around the dress shop to find the suitable dress for Dasom to wear on the dance event.

And then, when Bora spotted something gorgeous at the end corner of the room. Slowly, she headed to where the gorgeous things hanged on.

'"This is perfect! It's suit my sister well." mumbled Bora softly. She took the dress and passed it to Dasom.

"I promise, this is the last one. Try it." Bora talked to Dasom. She gently push Dasom toward the changing room and waited for Dasom.

The door of where Dasom was in opened. Dasom slowly walk out from the room and headed to Bora.

"Unnie."

( imagining this is the dress. Dasom, you're so beautiful!)

Bora quickly lift up her head to have a look on Dasom. She was so amazed how pretty Dasom was with the dress. She rubbed her eyes 3 times to make sure the person who's standing in front of her right now was Dasom.

"Just like I thought. Our mission already done. Go changing yourself back and we'll take this dress. Unnie will pay the dress for you."

As Bora watched Dasom made her way back to the changing room, a smile plastered on h

Please log in to read the full chapter