chapter 6

perhaps love

 

Chapter 6

Your POV

Donghae went to me silently, afraid to wake the little kid. In a low voice, he spoke…

“I’ m free.” He smiled but I just showed him a confused face.

“It’s definitely over between me and Tiffany.”

“Really? Well, that’s good but I feel pity for her.” I also answered in a low voice. Then, he squat in front of me. I was afraid to meet his eyes that seem to speak so I looked down to Yoobin and caressed her hair. I was getting the vibe that he’s leaning over me. I ignored it and waited what’s gonna happen next.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

Am I hearing things or did he just whisper that to me? I was completely surprised and was starting to think if I should say yes. Can I really trust him and not play with my heart? I don’t really know. But all I know is I like him the fact that he’s got some attitude to understand my feelings. He likes me too because of the same thing.

“I’m not allowed to say no right?” I asked him but he just laughed at me.

“Yes, I’m not allowing it.” He said. I pouted and bit my lip. Donghae reached for my cheek and pinched it gently. Then he cupped his hands in my face.

“Just say yes.” since he got those puppy eyes, I couldn’t refuse.

“Okay. My answer is yes; long before you asked me that question.” I told him.

“What? Really?” smile drew across his face and reached in to smack on my lips. I was even more surprised when he did that. I mean, why can’t he just kiss me properly???

“Tsk. Such a waste.” I mumbled.

His POV

“Sorry.” I leaned to her again and kissed her. She almost gave up but I wouldn’t want to spoil my first kiss. Yeah, it’s my first kiss. It went about longer than 20 seconds. ^^

“Aaaaahh!” Yoobin squealed interrupting the moment of my life. We found her covering her face with her little hands.

 “Were you afraid that much?” ____ chuckled.

“It’s embarrassing.” She chuckled.

“Can’t help it.” I gave myself a punishment on the head and laughed shyly. I was kinda embarrassed but ____ rubbed my hair and went inside with Yoobin.

____ and I were at the roof top, lying down and staring at the starry sky.

“____-ah,” I spoke. “Why did you got to the park the other night?”

“Oh. Well, I just wanted to see what the park looks like at night. And I asked them a sign.” She said.

“What sign?”

“I asked the stars to give me a sign; if you would come looking for me, the you like me. If you won’t, then you don’t like me and just treat me as a friend. But you did came and I was happy about it.” She said with a smile in her voice.

“It was because I was very worried and I had something to tell you that time. It’s a good thing you said yes earlier.” I laughed.

“So it’s really over between you and Tiffany?”

“Yes.” I simply said. “____-ah,  I didn’t want you coming there at the roof before because we don’t need the stars to tell us we’re in love. I already felt it from the moment I held your hands and stared at your eyes. Something was different about you that make me go crazy.”

“Jeongmal? That’s good then. I felt the same way.” She turned her head to me and so did I.

“Omo! Donghae-yah! Look, a shooting star!!” she yelled and started jumping happily. I wasn’t reall interested in that.

“Make a wish!!!” she insisted.

“I don’t have to.” I silently said. The truth was, I didn’t wanted her to disappoint. It’s just that I don’t really need it.

“Then I’ll make a wish. I wish for you that you’ll be happy with me and that we’ll live together; cherishing each moment we have.”

I liked that.