School?!

Exo's Little...Sister???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanuel POV~

Two weeks....I have lived with EXO for two weeks now and I'm starting to think they are not that bad, I mean without the occasional misshaps. Thay are really sweet and funny, but I already know which ones I can be comfortable with. Xiumin oppa is really nice and cute for his age. I feel like I can go to him and talk about anything that is troubling me and he could give me good advice. Tao oppa is surpisingly cute. I can tell alreay that he had a lot of interest in Gucci. Sehun oppa is cold at times but can be very caring and cute. He also dresses really well. He could pass for a model. Luhan oppa is like Sehun oppa's other half. You can always find those two attached to the hip. Suho oppa is like my dad. He is so protective and sometimes I can't help but crack up when he tells the same lame jokes my dad tells me all of the time. Kris oppa is stern but indirectly funny. He always tried play things off cooly but in the end he ends up losing to himself. Lay oppa likes to be in his own little world. I feel like he's just a kind lost sheep. Chen oppa is a troll and no doubt about it. He is my partner in crime. Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa are like Thing 1 and Thing2. They are always so full of energy but their chemistry with each other is so tight. Kai oppa likes to mess with me but I'm fine with it. It's just unharmful joke and he reminds me of Joongki oppa. They both joke around in the same way. I have a little secret about D.O oppa. The thing is...I think I like him but nothing is confimed yet. He is stern like Suho oppa but he makes me nervous and he is very serious about alot of things.

Like I said I like to be observant and that is what I conclued within the two weeks I have been here. There were alot of mishapps in the begining that I wouldn't want to happen again but in a way it was hallarious. Like the time when they forgot that I was living with them and Baekhyun oppa walked out of his room with nothing but his boxers on and screamed like a little girl back into his room. It took them hours to convince him to come out while I was laughing my head off. Joongki oppa dose that at home but he does have basketball short on. But anyways he was embarrassed and Kai oppa joked that maybe it was karma for walking around the dorm all of the time.

 After eatting breakfast with EXO oppa-deul they left for their schedules, while I was studing for my next test. My private teacher would be testing me on my english, Chinese, German, and Spanish the next time we meet so I was studying hard. Luhan oppa, Lay oppa, Tao oppa, and Kris oppa helped me with the Chinese part but Kris oppa helped me with English as well. After hours of studying I was falling asleep when my phone started to ring. It was umma. I haven't heard from her since she left so I was alittle upset but at least she called me now.

(A/N:H is Hanuel and B is Lee Boyoung her mom)

H: Hi Umma.

B:Hey sweety, how are you? Are the boys treating you right? Are you eating right? How have you been sleeping? It usually takes you a while to go to bed when the sleeping arrangements change. Are you still lonely?

H:*sigh* Umma...I'm fine....Yes the oppa-deul are awsome...and yes D.O oppa makes me eat all of the time. I actually think I gained weight..and Yes, I'm sleeping fine. It took me a while to get used to if for a couple night but after that I was fine.

B:That is great to hear baby....Oh! One more thing I transfered you to a public school this year because I think your dad and I have to stay longer than expected and your private teacher is giving birth soon so she said she would like some time off to be with the baby. You start tomorrow and Exo's managers have your uniform. They will give it to you when they get back from their schedules. You will be going to Sm Academy...Got to go sweety bye...I'll call back soon.

H: WHAT!?!?!!!

B:----------line is dead---------

SCHOOL?! What is she thinking?! I don't have people skills. I hate this! This is too much change all at once!

I woke up with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter