Start!

Exo's Little...Sister???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"I...want to break up..." a tear fell down her face. The man in front of her was shocked by her sudden announcement. He was at a loss of words, then finally he shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't, no, he wouldn't accept her words. They meant so much to each other. He didn't want it to be over now. "NO! What makes you say this?! Was it MY FATHER WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME?!" She didn't say anything and just let her tears fall as she looked at the man. "No! I love you too much to let you go...nothing is going to stop me from loving you." he held her in his arms as she sobbed quietly in his embrace. 

"ANNNNNND CUT! That was great now everyone take five!" The director got off his chair and went to the restroom. The rest of the actors and actresses went to take a break and get their hair and wardrobe fixed.

Hanuel's POV~

"Umma! That was great. You almost made me cry." I smiled as I handed her a tissue for her tears. My mother is one of the best actresses in Korea. Some companies overseas also want her to join Hollywood as well. My father is also and actor and is just as famous as my mother. I also have a brother, you guys probably know him as Song Joongki the actor. But to be he's just a goofball older brother. Some of you might have actually seen me before. Oppa and I went to a TWINS ball game and his fan wanted to take a picture but I think that is the only picture the world has seen of me.

There isn't anything special about me. I just get homeschooled, because my parents are always overseas, I tend to follow them around. My parents don't like the fact that I do extra activities, because they are scared that people will think that I'm using my parents name to get to where I am. But, they are also scared that people will try to use me to get famous or benefits. "Thanks honey." She kissed my on the top of my head as I handed her a bottle of water.

While drinking water my mom looked like she thought of something, all of a sudden. "AH~ Haneul-ah, I forgot to tell you something but I guess I can tell you tonight with appa and oppa, OK~?" I smiled and made an 'o' shape with my index finger and thumb. "OK~" 

"OKAY EVERYONE BACK ON SET! ANNNND ACTION!"

-----Skip to dinner---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter