EXO

Exo's Little...Sister???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV~

We were told that Lee Bo Young sunbaenim's daughter is going to stay with us for a while. She and her husband has to go shoot a new movie while her brother is gone to China for another new project as well. They didn't want her to be alone so Lee Sooman sungsaengnim (A/N: This is what all of the SM artists call LSM) offered her to stay with us. She was going to stay with F(x) but they already live off on their own and NCT is still new. None of the SM Rookie girls would be around to keep her company so that was how we were chosen. RedVelet is too busy with their schedules as well. I couldn't help but wonder about a few things. I mean, not many have seen her before, so I wonder how she looks like? I know their son Song Joongki because he's very famous and D.O somehow knows him through Kwangsoo hyung. I honestly didn't know they had another kid. It also made me wonder, wasn't she famous? I mean Joongki hyung is really famous and so is Boyoung sunbaenim and Jisung sunbaenim. Oh well, I guess I will ask her later?

Sehun POV~

I don't like the idea of a teenage girl coming to live with us. I don't understand what Lee SooMan sungsaengnim was thinking? I mean, she's a girl and we are EXO. That also should draw a clear picture that this isn't going to work! I don't care if she is BoYoung sunbae's kid or not I don't like it at all!!! I also don't care if Joongki sunbae is her brother as well. I don't like the idea of our privacy being disturbed. "Sehun-ah~" I turned and saw Luhan hyung waving his hand to come to him. I sighed as I walked over to him.

Luhan POV~

I know Sehun doesn't like the fact that a girl is going to live with us, but what can I do? I didn't decide this neither did Kris or Suho. Sooman decided this without our concent. He said that it was a good way of getting on BoYoung sunbaenim's good side. I honestly don't know what is go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter