We Are One!

Exo's Little...Sister???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joongki's POV~

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I can't believe it. I couldn't help myself from cracking up. My mom, my own mother, wants my sister to live with Asia's super stars, EXO, but my sister hates it. I could just see the light in her eyes turn dark. She doesn't like unwanted attention. If she wants it she looks for it but if it is given at a time she doesn't want it she will probably pass out. I would stay with her but I have to go over to China to film my new movie. I can't say that I'm 100% comfortable with the idea of my little sister living with a bunch of males, but I know Kyungsoo will take care of her. I also know that she doesn't like the sound of her living with a bunch of males either, whether they're famous or not. Boys will be boys. My sister had been frowning since the dinner and she is forcing herself to be positive. I could see right through her. I find that adorable. She has baby face and she is sort of small, for her age, so when she does that it makes her look like a child. I want to put her in my pocket and take her everywhere. I know that she feels as though she is old enough to be alone but we are all going to be gone for a very long time so umma thought it would be best to keep her with someone. We all know that she gets lonely easily and umma and appa though it would be best for her to be around alot of people. I heard that Lee SooMan sunsaengnim orginally tried to put her with Red Velvet but it seemed like they were busy promoting and that would leave Hanuel all alone in the dorm room all by herself, which wouldn't make much of a difference than being alone. My mom wants to go meet EXO personally with Hanuel, and she said it would be a good thing for me to go as well. I guess I could go and put some fear into their hearts...I'm just kidding~. I just need to make sure I'm putting her in the right hands.

No One's POV~

----@ EXO's dorm-----

EXO and their managers weren't expecting Lee Boyoung sunbaenim and Song Joongki sunbaenim to show up at their dorm door steps along with the girl. They honestly thought it was one of her family managers with the girl, but NO their sunbaes brought the daughter to their dorm, personally. Song Joongki was tall and handsome, even in real life. And Lee Boyoung was elegant and beautiful in person. Suho was the first one to snap out of the shock so he was in charge of snapping everyone out from their daydream. "One, two, three..." Suho counted out loud to shake them up a little from their thoughts. " WE ARE ONE! ANYEONGHASAYO EXO-IMNIDA!" 

Boyoung had a huge smile on her face and the EXO boys stared in awe. The smile also put their racing hearts to an ease. She was beautiful there were no words to describe her, but than a small figure caught their eyes as well. She had a babyface and she had a cute look, even though she had a pokerface on, and she was sort of short. Joongki had his hand resting on top of her head and she was too busy glaring at her brother that she didn't notice more than 12 pairs of eyes watching her.

"Anyeong! it's nice to see that Sooman is raising his stars to be respectful, like always. Sorry, I would have brought my husband with me but he had to go first for his script reading. I am Lee Boyoung. Sorry for leaving my little girl here and I know it will be uncomfortable for you boys but please take care of her." Joongki came infront and bowed to them as well, making them a little uncomfortable. "Anyeonghasayo, I am Song Joongki. I hope you can't take good care of my younger sister. She's really important to our family and she's really not as bad as she seems." Joongki smiled at them and he let out a chuckle when they smiled akwardly back at him, stiff. He knew that they were stiff because of his greeting and the possion he was putting them in, but Haneul is important to him. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter