So never leave me lonely

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So never leave me lonely."

 

 

Have you ever felt like you are the worse person in this world? The most cruel and heartless jerk in town? Unforgivable and karma-deserving ? Well is this even his karma? To feel the same mixture of emotions; anxiety, regret, sorry, furious, disappointment, love, care and guilt. Just name, Jang Hyunseung can freely answer you.

Three months had already passed after he last saw Junhyung. Three months done and he still feel the same feeling the last time he left the other. Three months done and everyday he is telling his self that what he made was irreversible and he wants to believe that it was for the betterment of all. But as the day goes by, he just misses the other; terribly. His heart is crushing bit by bit and he just wants to end this. He just wants to scream and tell everybody that he loves someone else. He wants to tell and say sorry for everything. He’s feeling trapped with this situation and he is not happy. He is not happy with Dujun. But as much as he cares for his self, he doesn’t have the heart the hurt his fiancé. Not when Dujun is the perfect guy. Always the perfect guy..but not for him.

“Hey babe. Are you okay?” His thoughts were shattered when he heard that deep voice.  A voice full of love every time he hears it.

“Are you saying something?” Hyunseung asked instantly when he came back to earth. And his sober self took him to a surrounding full of dresses, gowns, tux, and all variants of outfits. It registers in his mind that he was with Dujun to pick their wedding outfit.

Oh yes! The wedding! Winter is sure present and their wedding will be held on the 19th of the last month.  Two weeks left before their final day. Just to his surprise, he realized it was Junhyung’s birth date. How did this happen? Coincidentally or purposely? He doesn’t know. Well maybe he can ask and do some changes. He doesn’t want to be a married man if the man he’s going to marry is not the man who has the same birth date. He doesn’t want to add another mockery for Junhyung’s part. At least, that’s what Hyunseung thought.

It was past ten in the evening when Dujun still see his fiancé busy hovering over his tablet and he doesn’t know what the other was so busy about so he glanced and decided to peek about it.

“Babe, we should go to sleep now. It’s getting late.” Dujun sit beside his lover on their bed and tried to tuck in the smaller man.

“You go first. I need to settle some things first.” Hyunseung said not prying Dujun’s hold on his stomach and just let the man to cuddle with him and maybe this is not that bad to make Dujun happy.

“Work related stuffs?”

“Yeah. Since we’ll be out for a month or two and I have at least two weeks to finish these.”

“Speaking of dates, Dujunie? I want to ask something.” Hyunseung temporarily left his tablet and focused on how he can woo over his fiancé about his wedding date issue.

“Hmmm?” The latter just hummed in response obviously letting sleep to visit him anytime.

“C-can we—.” Hyunseung hesitated at first. But he gave a deep sigh before going on.

“Can we change our wedding date?”

The lying man who’s not far from drifting to dreamland snapped his eyes wide opened; sleepiness completely vanished from his being within a minute.

“Why is it babe?” Dujun asked.  After all, it is their wedding date they’re talking about. It is plainly standard to ask for an explanation.

“It’s just that I don’t want to get married on that day. Any time Dujunie, just not on the 19th please?” Hyunseung plead to his handsome fiancé.

“But almost all of the preparations are done babe. The invitations were even printed out.” Dujun tried explaining rationally. Why is it so sudden that Hyunseung wants to change their wedding date?

“We can still make new ones right? I’m really sorry but please, not on the 19th.” The pretty red haired man sounded to be depressing sensing that his request can highly be off granted.

“Okay. You owe me an explanation first. Why can’t we make it on the 19th?” Dujun looked at Hyunseung with so much curiousness.

“Promise me you won’t be mad.” Hyunseung sighed before continuing.

He believes for once, Dujun deserves some of his honesty.

“Before you, I had a lover back in Seoul. We were best friends, classmates, partners and everything since middle school. I met him when one time someone tried to punch me because I looked different. You know, the girlish type. Junhyung kinda kicked their asses and save me that time and ever since that day, those bullies never tried to mess with me anymore. Eventually we became close, super close to the point where people won’t acknowledge Hyunseung or Junhyung just alone. If there is Hyunseung, there should always be a Junhyung and vice versa. We were accustomed to that kind of living until one day he finally asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter