Now and forever, let it be me

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now and forever, let it be me."

 

Twenty minutes have passed since the celebration of CUBE tower's grand opening wherein Hyunseung played an important role for the success of the said business structure when his co-workmates deciced that they need to loose a little tension and have some fun. Together with Yoseob, an architect too and Gikwang, an interior designer, they’re now inside Dongwoon’s car, an engineer, still strolling the night road of Seoul; choosing what bar should they hit and waste their selves.

“Hyunseung-hyung, you really need this, don’t you? After four months you’re not a single man anymore.” The youngest of them all, Dongwoon said while driving but still focused on the road.

Hyunseung eyed at him through the front mirror before he left a sigh.

“Goodbye single life for real.” He blurted coldly.

“Why is it like you’re not happy? Dujun is a good catch, he definitely has the hots!” Yoseob asked when he noticed how tense Hyunseung went.

The doe-eyed architect just kept staring on the road, ignoring what the other has said. Definitely among them, Yoseob knows best about his relationship with Junhyung. They were classmates back in the University and he could not just say a thing about his dilemma when Yoseob knows exactly how to corner him.

“Okay, we’re here hyungs.”

The car went to a stop and Dongwoon immediately got out, followed by Gikwang and Yoseob. Hyunseung remained inside and was only back to earth when the maknae knocked on the window, asking if he’ll still join them or what. As if they leave him a choice, he hopped out as well.

SHADOW is one of their favorite bars since they serve good drinks here, plays latest and cool music, has a very pleasing ambiance and most of the bartenders became already their close friends thanks to Dongwoon and Gikwang constant clubbing.

Yoseob pulled Hyunseung as he saw the latter is on his unusual-not-his-self-mode again. They sit in one of the round couches the bar has. Dongwoon and Gikwang decided to get their drinks and some foods to enjoy.

“Ya! Seungie! Why are you so silent? Something’s wrong?” Yoseob asked when he noticed his friend is still unresponsive to his surroundings. Only paying attention to his glass drink and the glass table in front of him. The other two disappeared already, maybe in the dance floor or rest room or some hallway, they don’t mind at all.

"Seobie, I am really confused." Hyunseung finally blurted a reply after he realized Yoseob won't stop bothering him.

"Confused? About what?"

"I don't know what to do." Hyunseung face palmed and let his fingers travel his red hair. Then he told Yoseob about his dilemma with Junhyung.

"I know it is just one sided Seobie. He didn't do anythingat all. Well except for the kiss in the forehead. And actually it is just an act of courtesy right? I should not put a meaning behind it. I just can't help no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter