Don't take this heaven from one

Let It Be Me (And So I Beg You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't take this heaven from one. Well if you must cling to someone."

 

The sun is obviously risen already when the red head architect was awaken by his phone’s noise. It took him a while before he searched for it and answered whoever is on the other line.

“Hello?” Hyunseung said with a groggy voice.

“Good morning babe.”

“You just woke up, didn’t you?”

“Ah. Yes.”

“How about your work babe?”

. He completely forgot he still has a job and indeed a working man. He guesses he’ll just take a week off too.

“I took an off too.”

“But why? Isn’t your new project on the finishing part?”

“Yeah and they can perfectly function without me there. I can still make a final look next week.”

“Are you doing fine? Why did you take an off?” Dujun’s voice is really filled with worried.

Which made Hyunseung guiltier.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired from all the stress.”

“What’s stressing you?”

Junhyung. Me and my unfinished business with him.

“Work. And some things.” He ended up saying instead. He’s not stupid of course.

“Don’t worry Dujunie. I’m doing well. I just need some rest. How about you? Doing great? Is my starfish ready yet?” He tried to cheer his voice and divert the topic. Dujun will surely catch him if he’ll keep being suspicious.

“I’m missing you and your starfish is still in his home.”

They laughed. Then he told him about how was his day yesterday. That he met their well-mannered neighbor cause the delivery man dropped the package again wrongly at his unit and that he met some old friend’s mom and he spent dinner there. And everything. Just except of course he leave the part that their neighbor was his ex lover, and that same ex lover was the son of his old friend’s mom, and that same ex lover joined them to dinner and gave him a ride home, and kissed him in the forehead. And is making his heart beats faster. Sickening him. And is simply making him crazy. Yeah, he completely left all those parts. If he still wants a decent relationship with Dujun.

They talked for about an hour before Hyunseung’s stomach grumbled and demanded for some food.

“I love you. Take care always okay? I’ll call again tomorrow.”

“You too.” Hyunseung shortly replied then he hangs up.

It struck him when he realized what he said. He didn’t respond with his fiance’s I love you. He’s su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter