Chapter 2

Memories We Made

A/N:

OMG I AM SOOOO SORRY!!! I know its been months since I updated the story, but I'm back now and I have a few chapters ready. I had huge writers block and my laptop was broken. But now (finally) I got a new laptop and my writers block is lifted (for now). I hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to comment (I wanna know how I'm doing XD)

 

 

******

 

 

I wish they just stop already.

Myungsoo just about had enough of the second year students. He just wished they would stop being so happy all the time. It was annoying. He’s been through that phase as well. But then he got tired of it. It was all too much. He was also thinking about quitting the trio that he, Jiyong, and Kyungsoo were in, The Power of 8. He knows Jiyong will never let him though.

“What are you brooding about this time, L?”

Well speak of the devil. Jiyong looked at Myungsoo with a worried expression. He knew Myungsoo more than he knew anyone. They were friends for a long time.

Myungsoo sighed. “I’m not brooding, Ji,” he replied. “I’m just thinking why they look so happy. They’ll get sick of it soon.”

Jiyong laughed. “You’re the only one who’s sick of it, I don’t know why exactly. School is actually kind of fun these days.”

Myungsoo snorted. “Fun for you maybe, but not all of us have someone we’re in love with chingu,” he said, looking at Jiyong with a smirk.

“Well, true,” Jiyong said, smiling. “If you stop brooding so much, maybe you’ll find one too,” he said, clapping his friend on the back. “Speaking of which, I’m going to grab some lunch, you want?”

“No way! You. And Crazy R. Together. I will choose walking on hot coals than sit with you two for five minutes, let alone a full half an hour. No you go on, I’ll just wander around until class starts,” Myungsoo said, laughing at the glare his friend was sending him. “Enjoy!” And with that he left his friend to wander around campus and possibly find a quiet place to sleep until his next class.

During his aimless wandering, Myungsoo heard a people talking somewhere below him. He looked down at the courtyard beneath him and saw two girls sitting on a bench wearing headphones.

“It’s good,” he heard one say. She had a small build, with long brown hair and wore a bright red leather biker jacket.

"Good? GOOD?" he heard her friend yell. Her friend was almost the opposite of her. She was a tall girl, with long blue hair and wore a black and white sweater. "THIS IS AWESOME! IT'S ONE OF THE AWESOMEST SONGS EVER AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS 'GOOD'?" she screamed.

Myungsoo was curious. What were they listening to that got the blue haired girl all worked up? He was about to go down and ask them that but at that moment they got up and left walking toward the cafeteria. Should he go after them? Shaking his head, Myungsoo turned around and went back to the lecture room. Hopefully everyone will be in lunch and he’ll be able to sleep at least ten minutes before class.

 

 

 

 

Two weeks later:

 

 

I’m getting sleepy. Sigh.

Meemz looked out of the library window. The weather was nice, yet she was in the library. There was a fifteen page essay due in three days and she hasn’t even started yet. She came to the library hoping to finish it, but she couldn’t even get one page done. What am I going to do? I’m totally screwed!

Suddenly, her phone started ringing loudly in the library. What?! I’m sure I put it on silent mode! No, no, no! This is not happening to me!

Nega jeil jalnaga.

Eventually, she managed to silence it. Looking around the library, she can see that everyone was glaring at her. She lowered her head, embarrassed.

“Mianhae! Jinjjah mianhae. I thought I had it on silent. I’m sorry I disturbed everyone.”

As quietly as possible, she grabbed her bag and the rest of her things and left the library. Well, another day wasted. She couldn’t go back to the library today. Sigh. It looks like she’ll have to find someone who already did it.

“I wonder if Piety already did it,” Meemz wondered. “Meemz you pabo!” she said hitting her head with her fist. She took out her phone and stared at it. “I’m pretty sure I put you on silent. Why did you ring so loudly? Jugulleh?!” she yelled at the phone. (Apparently she was going crazy). Sigh. “Never mind. Who was it that decided to remember me all of a sudden I’m going to kill them,” Meemz muttered under her breath, opening her phone to see the missed call.

Missed call: 1

Ranoosh

“Rana? I wonder why she called me. I better see what she wants.”

“Ya! Meemz why didn’t you pick up?” Rana yelled the second she picked up.

Meemz held the phone several centimeters away from her ear, afraid of the damage that might happen.

“Why are you yelling at me for? If anything, I’m the one who should be yelling! I had to leave the library because the phone was ringing loudly, thanks to you. And I didn’t even start that essay that we need to finish in three days. Never mind, what did you want?”

“Come to the dance practice room now. It’s really important. Run if you must. Be here in five minutes.”

“What?! I’m not running anywhere. I’m on the opposite side of the campus, there’s no way I’ll be there in five minutes. What’s so important that I have to run anyway?”

“Just come and you’ll find out. If you make it in five minutes I’ll write your essay for you.”

Is Rana serious? Assa! “Ok! We have a deal! I’ll be there!”

As soon as she hung up, Meemz started running full speed towards the dance practice room. She was a fast runner and she was confident that she’ll make it.

In exactly 4:55 minutes, Meemz entered the dance practice room running at full speed. The second she stepped in, she collided head on with someone.

“Oh my god! Are you alright?!” Meemz said, once she got off the person she ran into. He was short (well not really, just short for a guy) with red-brown hair shaved off one side. Meemz eyes widened as she started to recognize who it was. Of all people to run into, she ran into –

“Kyungsoo! Hey, D.O. are you ok? Ya! Answer me?”

Do Kyungsoo. It was just her luck to collide head on with one of the most popular guys in school, and on top of that a senior (not to mention her all time crush, but no one will ever find out. EVER!).

“Ugh,” Kyungsoo mumbled groggily, as he sat up holding the back of his head. “I’m fine.”

“Thank god,” said the person beside him. He looked familiar also. He helped Kyungsoo get on his feet.

“Don’t worry about him so much Ji. Even though he’s short, he has a thick skull,” said a third guy, smirking and holding his tongue out in a childish way.

That’s  why he looked familiar. Jiyong, the senior Rana had greeted that day a couple of weeks back. But the third looked sort of unfamiliar. He had longish black hair that covered a side of his face. He was good-looking but had a cold feeling to him.

“Hey are you ok?” someone asked Meemz.

She looked up to find Kyungsoo looking at her with genuine concern in his eyes. Her eyes went wide from shock. She can also feel her face getting redder by the second. Never, in her life, had she imagined that she would be in the same room with Kyungsoo one day, let alone him talking to her.

“I-I-I’m f-f-fine,” Meemz stammered. Great. I’ve turned into a blabbering idiot. Pabo!

“Good,” Kyungsoo said, with a smile lighting up his face. God, he’s even more handsome up close. Wait, what am I thinking? Snap out of it! At this rate everyone here will know you have a crush on him! Meemz cleared , and was about to get up when a hand extended in front of her.

“Here let me help you,” Kyungsoo said. Meemz looked at him in shock. She decided to ignore the hand and got up on her own. She bowed her head to Kyungsoo. “Sorry that I ran into you like that. I was running too fast and I didn’t expect anyone to be standing in front of the door. I apologize. Please accept my apology.”

Kyungsoo was taken aback to say the least. He shook his head. “No, no it ok. As you said, I shouldn’t have been standing in front of the door, so I’m to blame too. By the way, there’s no need to be so formal with me. Seeing as we’ll be seeing each other more often now,” he said with a smile on his face.

For the first time since she entered the room, Meemz allowed her eyes to wander the room. There must have been at least fifteen people in the room, about half that she didn’t know.

“W-what do you mean by ‘Seeing each other more often’?” Meemz asked.

“Hey chingu!” Rana yelled from the middle of the room. “This is the reason I called you.”

Meemz made her way toward Rana. “You need to explain more please. Because I still don’t understand why I’ll be ‘seeing more’ of these people, half of which I don’t know,” she said in a low voice.

“Don’t worry, I’ll introduce you to everyone here. Not everyone here knows everybody, so you’re not the only one, Meemz,” Rana said with a brilliant smile on her face. Meemz sighed. She knew she could never become angry at Rana because she was one of the most pure hearted people Meemz had ever met.

“Ok, now that we’re all here let’s get started,” Rana said, clapping her hands.

She was really excited about this. After only a couple of weeks of searching she came up with this many people. Her idea was finally starting to shape out. Weather it will actually work, only time will tell. For now, she’ll just enjoy the ride.