Memory

The Red And Blue Flame Sword

Jungshin is still trying to move his body with all the pain coursing through his veins. Anger and disappointment flowed freely inside Jungshin because the thing Yonghwa had done to him. Although his vision had blurred with blood and sweat, he still can recognize the person who are inside the burning blue flame in front of his eyes.

 

His whole body was shaking because of injuries from his duel with Yonghwa before, but this time he must mustered all his left strength to wag his sword. Once again he forced his self to get up, he use his sword for support his whole body while he try to stand up. Until he finally managed to stand up and swung the sword towards Yonghwa.

 

" Shirai - tensu !" Jungshin swing his sword, bring that cold air and ice storm clots which leads towards Yonghwa.

 

" Andweeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy !"

 

Ctarrrr ! !

 

He heard the shouts and that follow up a dreadful explosion. Jungshin looked away due to the effects of light glare, and than he doesn’t know what happened next .

 

The light began to fade. Jungshin still standing in his place helplessly, he began to open his eyes and dragging his sword again. The tip of his sword, obscuring dust clouds which recently produced by the explosion earlier. The sky still looks bright and blue, but he seen a silhouette that moving closer to where he was standing. Getting closer and closer.

 

Jungshin don’t care anymore. He mustered all his strength to run towards Yonghwa. However, he suddenly stopped by a pair of brown eyes who standing right in front of him. Still amaze with her fluffy white wings, and very pretty face with a sharp gaze eyes. That pairs of eyes looks a like to kill Jungshin if he dare to moves although only one step.

 

The white snowflakes even less white rather than the soft white fluffy wings of the owners of those eyes. Seolhyun breathing rapidly. If she was late for a second, maybe the two people who had the power battle never would have survived.

 

The cold air and heat flow generated by the two swords before still feel very strongly there. Bring some small flakes of burned grass floating in between them. This time when he saw that girl, he don’t feel as beautiful as when they were together before, rather painful and stinging. His heart is like a sore and then broken.

 

Silence .

 

***

 

Blue flame that wraps Yonghwa slowly turned become red and like going extinguished drawn into Yonghwa body.

 

" Andwey... , " the weeping mixed softly voice suddenly remove the existing silent.

 

" Stop.. " that voice suddenly made ​​me feel stiff and could not move.

 

" Stop you two.... " the girl's voice request sounded so wrenching.

 

" Back off, Seolhyun, " I said firmly.

 

I was surprised because suddenly she hugged me. My eyes and her eyes made a contact just before she hugged me, I could see the tears clear down through her eyes.

 

I knew from the start I 've lost.

 

" Stop it... I beg you oppa.. you already have a quite waste of time. Use your power with useless thing.. " The girl was sobbing in my embrace while she hug me thight. My heart is getting sore, I can only close my eyes and kiss her head softly.

 

***

 

That fight was somewhat reminiscent Yonghwa about his training session in the sky palace. As always the victory always is in his side, but this time Yonghwa was moving so origin. He still couldn’t remember exactly the sword techniques he had learned before. Not to mention, now Jungshin is not the same Jungshin he know before. This Jungshin reminded him to Seohyun. The girl who made his focus divided by many times. And her shadow slowly pass again in his memory.

 

Yonghwa kissed long brown wavy hair who owned by Seohyun. Her hair color looks contrast with her ​​pale face. Sparkle of her eyes, remind about the shining star in the sky.

 

The light of autumn evening sun passing by the window and fell on top of them. Seohyun hands move down to the Yonghwa chest. The roar of their breath comes faster when their lips meet  together.

 

" Saranghae, Seohyun-ah... , " Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun .

 

Seohyun wing expands and moves slowly, wrapping them both in Yonghwa embrace.

 

" Nado- Saranghanda, Doeryonim..., " Seohyun replied softly .

 

Distance between their faces stretched a little. The pairs of brown and gray eyes that looked at each other eyes intently, finding out what was in the mind of each other. There is passion, fear and worry in the beautiful brown eyes. A pair of keen gray eyes that forced Seohyun heart to beat faster. Seohyun lowered his hands from Yonghwa's face, down to the shoulder. Strapping his chest, and then put her head on the shoulder, leaning.

 

" Do not go, I'm afraid.. " Seohyun pleaded as she hugged him. " I really love you. "

 

Yonghwa closed his eyes did not say anything. He reply to everything she done to him with a brief kiss on her lips. And continued to embrace her tightly.

 

***

 

When I walked into the circle of fire. I could clearly see Seohyun's face, her bright brown sparkling eyes, beautifully reflected in the blue flame. Just when I got wrapped in the blue flame, I felt her presence. I miss her.

 

I held my sword more tightly, my blood seeping from a crack between the sword and the cuts she made in my chest. The fire devoured all the flavors that I once had. She, Seohyun. The girl who used to be my guardian angel and then slowly became the girl who I love. I clearly remember how her white wings burned by my blue flame. That white fluffy wings who are always made me comfortable in her embrace, The full of warmth smile slowly being transformed into sour and abruptly faded. She disappeared with my love. I cry devastated.

 

***

 

I snapped out of my reverie back, the blue fire getting out of control. I started swinging my sword making virtual pentagram circle in the air. I spells a mantra and whip out my sword on the ground.

 

" Oh almighty fire. I told you to be mine, to be my power. At my command ! Shurui ikaitsu -me ! "

 

Chaaaaassssssssssssssssssssshhhh ~ ~

 

Slowly the fire turned into a blue flame red. And disappeared into my sword. And my sword evolved for the second time.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Author Note :

Aaaaaaaaaaaa... Another update. Kekeke ~ I'm sorry if this story is boring enough.. Because this is the first time I write this ' genre ' FICS * bow * And if you are confused by the distribution of ‘point of view’ hahaha, I'm sorry please use your imagination at the way who is the one speaking there.. I’m sorry again hahaha~ Annyeongg ^^

 

 

p.s: I am crazy because I work on two fics at the same time now... aaaa... give me strengh by comment please.. what should I do???