Return

The Red And Blue Flame Sword

"Oppa, geumanhe.. Jebaaaaal, I do not want to become the second Seohyun eonnie who do sacrifice because of your stupid action" I'm sobbed hard. 

 

"Seolhyun-ah, do not come here, I could not let this madman ruffled sky and destroy the city "Jungshin still standing upright and squinted. His eyes looked toward his rival across sharply. 

 

"Oppa, trust me. You just throw your 'charm' for useless things.. " 

 

"Get away Seolhyun, if you do not help me 'recharge' my charm." JungShin pushed me away. I staggered and fell. I still sobbed looking into these two brothers who trying to kill each other.

Although I am sure. Certainly they will never be able to kill each other.

 
-00-

-Flashback-

"North Castle is in a mess, the Jade Emperor Donggun are fighting against Elite One captain" I hear everyone screaming hysterically in the south castle, where I was sitting and completing a class about cast a transfiguration spell.  

"Mina-yah.. What happened?" I asked one of my friend.


"Mwoola ~ wait, I will contact Hyejeong in northern castle" Mina swiftly swiped a mirror infront of her and draw a pentagram with mouthing a few spells charm. 

  


"Hyejeong-ah, what's happening in the north of the castle?" Mina asked immediately when a face appears in the mirror behind it. 

"Ehmmm... I dont know sure Mina-ya, this is unexpected. We already know that they really want to be together and decided to go out from here, but the Jade Emperror isn't allow them to be together. So, the jade emperor ordered the assasins to throw 'her' into back lake valley" 

 

I just listen to all their conversations, and I just get the simply point. That someone will be throwed into the black lake valley. But 'who?' 

  

"Hyejeong-ssi.. Seolhyun imnida ~ we've met in Angel light inisiation ceremonial rite?" 

"Omooo-omoo!! Seolhyun-ssi the first daughter of south emperor right? Manaseyo bangaupseumida. Sorry for not recognizing you directly before" Hyejeong apologized while bowing towards Seolhyun. 

"Ah ~ ~ Annieyo could you please explain to me what goin on in the north castle. Because my masters 'knight' didn't give information or cue harmful to me? " 

  


"Ehmm... is master Jungshin you had reffer to? "Hyejeong asked me in a slightly anxious. 

"Uh? You know him Hyejeong-ssi? " 

"Ne, I know him. Because he is now in critical situation and already under treatment master Jonghoon " 

  


DEG!!

My face was pale when hear it. I immediately ran away and leaving Mina when her is still confused and wondering what was happening to me. 


I flew towards the north castle. I do not know what it this about. But I feel strange about it. I saw him, he was lying limp on the north end of the corridor. Where everyone is trying to quell a 'Magical Dragon' charm which spell from a blue raging fire in the hall. And I'm sure people who have been able to cast blue fire dragon spells is certainly Yonghwa. 

  


By the time I saw him lying limp I realized something. It is the most feared and hated in all the Angel. Falling in love with wrong person. Because the first rule the kingdom of heaven has been clearly prohibits an 'Angel to fall in love with a knight master, and vice versa'. 

  


I know that this is the reason that makes Yonghwa raging and fight against the king. Because Yonghwa wants Seohyun eonnie married to him, not by Shinhye the girl who had been choosen with. It's make the emperor's angry. And his wrath is to sent Seohyun eonnie into the valley of darkness. The scariest thing for the Angel of the heaven is to live without light.


-00-

 


Yonghwa got up from where he was standing, he once again tried his sword towards Jungshin. And just it, Jungshin deflect it with all the rest of his strength, but the Yonghwa sword already evolved into a stronger and sharper one. In once slash, Jungshin sword has begun to crack and the light began to fade. 

  

I can not stand with all of this. I got up from where I fell down earlier. And I stretched my hands in the air. I open the magical gate by drawing a double pentagram there. I cast a spell 'Shield' and lock them both in a transparancy 'cube'. 

I hold both the 'cube' and I'm in the middle in front of them. Trying to communicate. 

  


"Oppa, I'm sorry because I use level 9 magic in front of you. You two must be surprised right? Because I could learn this magic while I'm still in level five." I tried to talk to them, I want them to know what really happened between us. The angel, A Secret who must be stay in the secret. 
  

"Yonghwa oppa, I know oppa really angry to Seohyun eonnie.. when Seohyun eonnie decide to suicide, after she had failed to carry out her last mission." I saw Yonghwa's eyes widened in shock, when he hears my statement earlier. 

  

"Oppa do not need to worry. I already knew it all along from the beginning. We, Angels is tied secrecy. And the agreement is say that will control our lifetime " I did not realize my tears just flowed. 


"I know, Seohyun eonnie loved oppa very much. Because in the end she could not kill you with a dagger rite? "  Yonghwa really do not know anything about it all, Jungshin looked at me with a look of pity and very sorry. 

  

"Oppa know what my mission for now? Yes, my mission today is to kill you or Jungshin oppa, if you two just end up destroying each other. " Now not only are Yonghwa are shocked, but Jungshin too. He does not believe what I say, I could stand my tears anymore. 

  


"Here, I'll show the last memory of Seohyun eonnie" I still sobbed and stammered when cast another spell, but then I managed to open the Mirror of Erised. Magical mirror that records all the past and future of a person. 

 

-00-


The wind whispered through her face. It snowed hard, and the falkes stuck in her hair and the cold wind stinging attack on her cheek. But she still kept running, skipping wood, and twisted among the trees. She danced past the craggy black rocks. She was breathing hard to know today is the end of her life. Her heart beat faster as she pushed herself to run and run, ignoring the facts that she can use her wings. 

  

The cold air seemed lost, just silence and the sound of the wind that blows around her body. Snow really pretty hide with a slick, as a figure walked through the pine trees that had almost dried up. She was panting hard. There's a shadow in the frozen world. That sensation about his presence was never expected by the girl. Here she is alone. She still standing in the white forest, but 'he comes!!' Seohyun felt his presence and he is now standing in front of her so sudden. 

  

"Hello Seohyun. Olaenmanineyo ~ " his voice cracked out the silence, dark gray eyes flashed in the darkness of his presence. 

"Yonghwa ..." she tried to ask a creature who is standing in front of it. Seohyun feeling very unpalatable. She's not sure. Her heart was beating so fast, that maybe because of the effects by longing that difficult to define. How could she did not feel his presence with this close? 

  

Seohyun stepped back a little and she looked trembling, whether of fear or cold. "I'm sorry Oppa. " Yonghwa follow her. His movements are determined and not to retreat,"Seohyun-ah, let's go home,, Come with me, and we can get married " Yonghwa stopped, he extended his hand towards Seohyun. His eyes are look very painful. 

  

"Oppa, we will never be together.. never ever.." Seohyun felt tears running down her cheeks, "We, the angel's is not destined to be a wife or an knight mistress. Our destiny are different oppa .. "Seohyun is getting sobbed hard. Yonghwa stood silent. 

  

"Is it just because you're avoiding me and left the palace? I thought only my father who is dumb as I predicted. I would die if I'm not with you Seohyun-a. But it turns out you're more stupid than I thought "Yonghwa's voice trembled. His emotions were unstable. And Seohyun knew it was very dangerous, he could act stupid and hurt himself. 

"You know what? I'm against it. I'm with all the rules of the sky! I'M SICK!! THEY ARE WRONG! " Seohyun saw a tear dripping from the gray eyes. Yonghwa cry.. She ran to hug Yonghwa. 

"Jebaal Deoryeonim ~ do not cry .." Seohyun hugging him tightly. Yonghwa laughed a grim, his gray eyes turn red "I'm sure I could prove to the sky when they are wrong. That you, Seohyun. Also wrong, "Seohyun shook her head. 

"No oppa, that's not true. They were right, and we are wrong "Seohyun bewitching a dagger from snowflakes behind Yonghwa's body. 


 'Maybe it's time, before the eyes of the spoil everything' 

Seohyun flapping her wings, and tried to swing her hand towards Yonghwa. She just tried to stab the Yonghwa on his heart. His charm of danger react towards seohyun act. His blue fire react to attack Seohyun. He hurl backward, he felt soreness in his right chest. He saw the blood flowing from there. Seohyun managed to stab him. 
  


Yonghwa see how the blue flame burning Seohyun slowly. He could still see the shining brown eyes clearly. Seohyun smiled at him.  "I love you ..." Seohyun smiled at the end of the last word, and then all blue fire devoured her entire body. Yonghwa still do not believe what he had done. He killed the only reason of his life, his light. 
Yonghwa slowly walk away from the flame who was almost extinguished, keep his distance and run from reality. 

 

-00-


"How oppa? Remember it already?" And the second it Yonghwa already destroyed the 'cube' Shield. And activated his bankai.


Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangg ... Craaaaaaaaaaash ... Jleb ... 

  


"Andweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...." Seolhyun fly fast swooping towards Jungshin body who already falls. 

  


"Oppa ... Oppa, hold on .. I will heal you .. oppaaaaaa ... "Seolhyun hold Jungshin body tightly, She's hugging him heartbreaking. 

"Seol-hyun ..... ah .." Jungshin tried reach Seolhyun face. 

"Oppa!! Oppa just stay still. I'll take you back to the sky, hang on oppa jebal... "The sound of screams and cries from her grieving really painstaking, And than the rain also pouring down sadly. 

"Seolhyun-ah .. still here. I ..(cough) .. I want to say so-some thing .. to you .. (cough)"Jungshin grasping Seolhyun hands and wiped her tears. 

"Seolhyu ... nie ... ss ... sa .. sarang ..." Jungshin could not finish his sentence, he had fainted from a loss of a lot blood. 

  


"OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

 

-00-

(Yonghwa)

'What have I done? I ... I ... killed my own brother .. I ... this is not possible ' 

After he's seen what had happened on that mirror, after he saw Seohyun being ate by his blue flame, his mental was already unconscious. And he activates 'Bankai' because of his warth towards himself and He just want to crashing a magical 'shield' then the magical mirror. But he missed it. The mirror is ephemeral and can be easily passed towards Jungshin. Yes, the sword and his 'bankai' injuring his favorite brother. 

  

"AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH" Yonghwa holding his head that feels very sick. He take a several glance to Jungshin who already lying unconcious. He saw all the events back in front of him. And it makes him frustrating, he still could not accept that Seohyun is not there in this world. 

  

-00-


(Seolhyun)


"In exchange of this man's life... I now abandon my wings ..." Seolhyun cast last spell. That spell is dangerous enough for her. Is like all her plans failed. 


A few seconds later the two wings began to fade, and be replaced Jungshin who are waking up coughing. 

  

"Oppa, Please keep yourself well. I also love oppa .. I really... loves you...o-p-paaaaa .... " And that is last Seolhyun word, She's now fade ..followed by awareness of Jungshin. 

 

-00-


  
Actually, without them knowing, Jade Emperor seeing it all. And he felt sorry for his second. So he wrote another destiny for both of them.
  


Earth and the 1100th after fighting the northern kingdom collapsed. 

  


Seoul, March 28 

  


"Annyeonghaseyo ~" Huh? I felt someone also opened the door of the cab that I was going in. I just keep my eyes off him. 


"You ...." 

"Have we met before?" 
  


I felt a sudden like I had a wings. And the world spins like a lot of light around me. 


"Jungshin oppa .." I smiled towards him. Thanks to God, because let me see him (again) in this world. 

 

 

____________END

 

Author Note:
YAY!! FIN!! (huuuh)