Fate

The Red And Blue Flame Sword

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”  ―Neil Gaiman

 

Silence is stretched across to the field. The silence is truly mind-wrenching after what just happened in there. The charred black color and red blood scattered everywhere. The sound of the Jungshin heartbeat sound so clear to Seolhyun ear. However, it's so sudden some voices is ringing in her ear. Such as she actually hear the sound from horizon. That sound make Seolhyun close her eyes and frowned.

"You must kill him Seolhyun, now. Or never."

 

Seolhyun chills. The voice was very clear in her ears. That sounds was the same as the sound she heard a decades ago. That sound who told her to a guardian angel when Seolhyun still very innocent and don't know what death is. Like an echo, the sound echoed everywhere. Seolhyun suddenly increasing to tightened her arms around jungshin.

 

"Do not go, Jebaaaaal .." she sobbed.

***

Seolhyun go back in that time. a few years ago back, when the assignment was first given to her.

Seolhyun standing on lawn of grass that decorated with white and yellow flowering grasses. Crysant flower meadow in north park sky was the most comfortable and quietest park in the southern castle of the sky, the birds fly above the crowd and now rushed back to the nest.

The Orange faintly surrounding sky is indicated the sun had even been prepared to go their home. However Seolhyun still cool to play with the flower fairies here. For a moment the wind blowing harder and blow dandelion petals who are already lot of blooming here towards her direction.


Seolhyun smiled at the flower fairy who carried on and flying with the dandelion flowers, it feels like autumn. Yet, this is still mid-spring. The fairy is seen pouting when they see Seolhyun. They are upset because Seolhyun not protect them from the wind that really 'naughty' who blown the dandelion petals.

However Seolhyun heart jump because of a strange voice she heard. And there's someone who came to visit her. Immediately, her heart beating rapid uncontrollably. Since earlier her heart had been pounding all because she know whose voice is greeted her.

Seolhyun sighed many times to relieve her nervousness after the figure she saw smile at her. 


"Hi," he said.

"Sunbae,," Seolhyun said, standing up cleaning her skirt from dandelion flowers that accidentally stuck on her gown.


"Sorry if I annoy your time."

She smiled, "Sunbae, what are you doing here? Very rarely seen a 'knight' visit the south castle "

"Oh yeah? I thought I had lost. But I'm glad to see you her.. " he said as he sat down and put his 'knight' sword next to him.

Seolhyun still wear that lovely smile she had, because it is very rare to meet with an 'knight' in a very unusual place like this. But as she remember and her gaze stumbles upon a sword that she began back restless. The sudden feel is about her hand turn cold. She was afraid, Afraid because she haven't fully become an Angel. She still in her 'trainee' day. In a second later, She just want him to go out from here, but it all fell apart when she only feel her tongue is numb and suddenly dry.


"I do not know if there has beautiful place like this," said Jungshin.

She straighten her head to figure out what had just commented by Jungshin. She followed the direction of his eyes which turned in the direction of the fairies that were floating among the flowers.


"Sunbae, you should not be here." She muttered a word.

"Huh? Why? "

"Because the 'Knight' should not meet with an Angel. It was already there. In the sky regulations forms. Sunbae just get into special forces, whereas I only candidate to be a guardian Angel " She looked at him doubtfully.

At that time, The weather is like to know the contents of her heart, the wind went and flew a flock of dandelion flowers again. So the flowers are falling back to their directions.

"You are so cute" Jungshin rubbed and ruffled her hair. She could only blush hard. Her face flushed and turned away from the front of her embarrassment.

"So this is where all the Angel spend her days?"

She looked at his face from her side, up from the forehead, down to the perfect shape of his nose, and lips that look sweet. Her attention was distracted when a dandelion flower stuck in his shoulder. She almost pick the flower when he suddenly turn his face towards her. Hastily she pulled her hand away and bowed her head down. Burning sensation running down by her face and probably make her face color become so red. This is definitely embarrassing to be seen by Jungshin.


"Are a knight may choose his own guardian Angel?," He asked again.

"Eh?" She hurriedly looked at him with a full face of curiosity.

"You know my brother"

"Humm ... Yonghwa oppa?"


"Yes, Yonghwa hyung. He has found his guardian Angel when he was eight years old. They meet secretly. They learn to protect and share in the moment they still have not become Angel and Knight. I envied them.. If I could, I would definitely choose you Seolhyun "

She doesn't know what to say anymore. But actually she really surprised by his statement. She have no idea where she could be picked. 

She knew, when the nine lord of the sky simultaneously met three years ago. Both of their parents introduced they are to each other, She also know his brother named Yonghwa. When their first parents met, they wish she was the one who would be the guardian angel of Yonghwa. However, because Yonghwa be the 'Knight' he was chosen to be captain, so he obliged immediately to have guardian Angel. And the Angel is Seohyun.

Seohyun is an smart angel. She is also very beautiful. Lots knight who hope that Seohyun will accept the proposal and selected as a guardian angel. But Yonghwa chose Seohyun. 'The Class One Knight Captain.' Yonghwa never lost a battle in the sky battle trials. Likewise with Seohyun eonnie, they are the perfect couple.


"Never mind. I'll go first. It was getting dark, Seolhyun-ah Annyeong "Jungshin bowed as he stepped away from where she stood. And there she is still standing stared at what had just happened to her.

            

 

Author note:

haha, it's been a while.. and I supposed to end this story but.. I was busy hahaha.. So here and update ^^ See you to the next update ^^