The Battle

The Red And Blue Flame Sword

The bow is tighten, the arrows ready to go for hunting the goals. The girl's eyes narrowed, her hand holding a bow and arrow on a steady basis. In addition to playing a musical instrument , archery is one of the main skill of the Angel’s . Her white wings outstretched , her back face to the evening sun, who started to go down at the end of the sea. The breeze is hard blowing from the sea was not destabilize her position that stands on a southern white tower .

 

Seolhyun waiting for this opportunity for so long .... Probably a hundred or a thousand years in the human world .

 

" Finally.. he came " she smiled beautifully as she pulled his bow tightly.

 

****

" Seolhyun - ah .. "

" Seolhyunari ... " She’s stopped picking flowers and look in the direction of the voice.

 

" Seolhyun - ah "

" Oh .. Sunbae ? Annyeonghaseyo ~ " She bowed her head down as she smiled to her honor .

 

" Kim Seolhyun .. " Her eyes widened, surprised because of a sudden hug. she dropped the basket is almost completely filled by the flowers she had just picked, all the flowers spilled.

 

"Su .. suunb .." Her voice was clipped, as he hugged her more tightly and started to cry.

 

"Kim Seolhyun .." Just that words she heard from his lips, he still hugged her very tightly.. and let his eyes closed, not knowing what to do.

 

****

 

The red liquid dripping from the tip of his sword. Others slowly flowing down to the end of the hilt of the sword of ice which he held. The pure ice is now become red colored,  as red as the blood that flows in the end.

Blue flames snaking over the south prairie. The meeting place for the both sides. Fighting for power and strength. It looks more that blue flame burning bright as red as blood and the north wind blowing the flame. Bright flame was then forming his shadow, he the one who was standing straight drew his sword ice against the sky.

 

***

 

" How If I failed to kill him now ? "

There was a pause. A pair of brown eyes that looked at her interlocutor 's eyes with a look of pity .

" Maybe , it was the last day you can see him "

 

***

 

Without warning , Jungshin drift and cut with his sword towards Yonghwa . Yonghwa had not dodged , he held an ice Jungshin sword swing . They stared at each other while the sword of fire and ice collide, they produce cold and heat that spread instantaneously . Creating pastures wither and dry up. Yonghwa moved away made a little jump and kick Jungshin body with his feet .

 

He realized he had violated the rules. But Yonghwa have no other choice .

 

Jungshin body fell to the grass. When he would get up, Yonghwa already above his body, put his blue flame sword right in his neck. Jungshin holding the blue flame sword of Yonghwa with his right hand. Tinge of the light emerging from between the Jungshin fingers. Blood was dripping with melting ice and blue flame fade.

 

Blue flame sword was broken off but soon returned to its original shape quickly. Before he could beat up for the second time by Yonghwa , Jungshin quickly stood up again, attacking the weak point of Yonghwa. His right chest , the place where Seohyun had her knife. Yonghwa dodged and returned back, he clutched his chest. Shadow figure of pretty girl smile flashed in his head. Blue fire falling from Jungshin hands, slowly burning the fields .

 

Yonghwa stormed back blindly. Clearly more favorable position than its rivals. While attacking Jungshin, Yonghwa grow blue fireballs on the ground with his magic. Their swords clashing, clanking loudly. Jungshin occasionally throwing blue ice pegs to Yonghwa .

 

Jungshin painstakingly established as one of his thighs exposed to the blue fireball. He kept trying to fight the lunge of Yonghwa . Yonghwa sword swing directional well and many times barely missing Jungshin vital parts. At other times, Yonghwa always trying to steer his shot into the Jungshin body. This time, with a landslide He kick Jungshin on the head. Making Jungshin body fell and slammed on the prairie.

 

Yonghwa smiled wryly .

 

Jungshin felt his whole body twitching hard. Pain radiating from various directions. His tears falling again to see his ' Hyung' who was standing in front of him. He saw his sword ice blue is still raging emit the beautiful light of blue.

 

He shall not die. Not for now .

 

Jungshin let the soil beneath it on fire.

 

Yonghwa is not willing, if its rival – his own – dongsaeng – had killed himself. But he couldn’t get near that blue flame who began to spread everywhere without burning him. Yonghwa ran into the blue fire  grabbed Jungshin and threw it away from the fire. Now the flame turn approaching him. At the tip of his sword he muttered a spell. The blue flames surrounding his fiery sword began bigger and exploded, causing a very loud bang .

 

 

"The blue flame envelope me, consumed me full of favors. From the second I saw a pair of Seohyun eyes behind the wall of deep fire. Always clear and cool that makes me deep fall in love and burning."

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Author Note:

Just try my self, challenges my imagination to make one 'crack' fic. This fic genre is more than I could usually write. But yeah I don't know this's good or not. Hahaha ~  please forgive me and bear with me * bitter *