sequel~

This is where everything started...

"Joonie..." "Hmmm..?" "Nothing... Forget it..." "What's wrong, yeobo?" Doojoon stopped Yoseob and looked at him. "Can I... umm..." "Can you..?" "Well... Can I get one of those?" Yoseob shyly pointed at one of the ice-cream parlours. "Ice-cream? Again? Yang Yoseob, you've eaten three of them already... Don't you worry that your teeth might rot?" "Anio... Even if my teeth are rotten, I'm still cute... Besides, its not my fault that I love 'em so much..." Yoseob innocently said. “You love ‘em more than me?” Doojoon grinned. “Hmmm… I guess so…” Yoseob replied, causing the other to widen his eyes. Seeing his lover’s reaction, Yoseob giggled. “I was just joking, okay…” “That’s it, no more ice-cream for you!” Doojoon pretended to sulk. “Fine…” Yoseob answered with a very small voice, making Doojoon felt guilty. “You really want another ice-cream?” “Its okay… Let’s go…” And Yoseob just jumped with happiness and exploding with laughter in the bottom of his heart as Doojoon dragged him to the ice-cream parlour.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Seungie..! Look at those pikachus… Aren’t they cute…?” Junhyung said as they walked pass a store in the shopping mall. “…” “Seungie..?” Junhyung looked at his lover. “Junnie… You’re not thinking to go into that store right? THAT store?” Junhyung smirked. “As a matter of fact, I do…” “What?! You’ve got to be kidding me..!” “Uwae?” “Honestly, Junnie… How old do you think you are? Can’t you see that you are VERY different compared to the other customers that go into the store?” Hyunseung emphasized the word VERY. “How am I different with them? They’re people… And so do I…” The pretty dancer shook his head in disbelief. “Yah Yong Junhyung! They are kids..!!!” “Then, let’s rewind back time, shall we…?” The rapper said before dragged his lover into the toy store which was clearly written ‘strictly to children under 12’

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Hyung…” “Ne… Woonie?” “Ummm…Don’t you think that the hyungs will be mad if they know we sneaked out from our schedule?” “As long as I can be alone with you, I don’t care about them…” the chocolate-abs idol answered, making the maknae blushed. “Hyung…” Dongwoon called as they passed a place. “Hmmm…?” “Let’s go there…” the maknae pointed at the place they’re passing. “Kids’ café..?” “Ne…” Dongwoon smiled innocently. Gikwang grinned before replied, “You know what, Woonie… I’ve been restraining myself to ask you that…” “Eh..? Jinjja hyung…?” the lead dancer nodded shyly. “Then, let’s go, hyung…!” With that, they excitedly run into the kids’ café, hand-in-hand.

AFTER A WHILE:

“Yum..! I really love ice-cream..!!!” Yoseob said before shoving his last spoon of strawberry-flavoured ice-cream into his mouth. “You’re finished, yeobo..?” Yoseob nodded excitedly before looking at the leader an opened his mouth. “Doojoonie~” “Ice-cream again, Seobbie..?” Doojoon asked sarcastically. “Anio!!! Let’s eat lunch..!” “Don’t you feel full already?” Doojoon raised his eyebrow, surprised at his lover’s big appetite. “Its just ice-cream… Ice-creams don’t make you full…” Yoseob pouted. “Then, why do you eat them?” “Because they look so yummy..! Please..? You’re hungry too right?” the cutie puts on puppy eyes. “I’m full just by watching you eat those ice-creams, yeobo..” However, he surrendered (again) to his cute lover after seeing those cute puppy eyes.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Aren’t you cute, Pika-shi…?” Junhyung said while looking at his new Pikachu. “Seungie… aren’t him cute..?” the rapper turned to his left to look at his lover. However, he was shocked to see no one beside him. Panicked, he immediately searched for the pretty guy and found him in front of a food outlet. He quickly went to his lover. “Seungie..?” “Junnie… I’m hungry…” “Why didn’t you tell me earlier..? You made me worry you know…” Junhyung hugged the doe-eyed boy. “But, I’ve been telling you that for like millions times already…! But you were too busy with your Pikachu to notice me…” Hyunseung pouted. “Eh… Jinjja..? Mianhae, sweetheart…” Junhyung smiled apologetically before shoving the Pikachu into his bag and dragged his beloved into the food outlet.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Hmph… I’m so tired..! I haven’t sweating like this for like thousand years…” “Stop being so dramatic, could you Woonie…” Gikwang said while chuckling, causing the other to pout. “Honestly, you should worked out more…” the dancer commented. “I have worked out a lot. I have abs too..!!!” “Yeah, I know, Woonie… But your abs is no match with me…” Gikwang smiled mischievously. “Meanie..!” They laughed together. “Urmm… Woonie..?” “What’s wrong hyung..?” “My tummy’s hungry…” “Let’s have lunch then…” “Your treat, Woonie?” “Ani. Yours.” The maknae chuckled. “Uwae..?!” Kiki pouted. “Because… you forced me to cook dinner last time…” Dongwoon said before pecked the older’s lips.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“YAH YOON DOOJOON?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS??!! HOW DARE YOU GUYS SNEAKED OUT?!” the BEAST manager exploded with anger as soon as the leader picked up the call. “Heheheheh… Mianhae, hyung… Eh..? The others sneaked out too?” “YOON DOOJOON, MAKE SURE YOU GUYS COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!” “Ne.. hyung…” Doojoon ended the call. “What’s wrong Doojoonie?” Yoseob said as he shoving his noodles into his mouth. “Manager hyung wants us to come back A.S.A.P” the Yoon-Leader said, calmly. “Seobbie, you call Kwangie, I’ll contact Junhyung.” “Eh…? They sneaked out too???” “Ne…” “I guess.. we really are the same group…” the shortie commented, causing them to chuckle. As they were calling, they heard two very familiar ringtones in the food outlet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END...!!!