This is where kiwoon started...

This is where everything started...

"woonie... i'm hungryyy... make me some dinner pleaseee..." Gikwang whined on the couch while watching Dongwoon playing the X-box. "hyung... just because there's only both of us in the dorm, doesn't mean that you can order me llike you are the king..." Dongwoon complained. Hearing the maknae's reply, Gikwang immediately went to Dongwoon and took a seat beside the younger who was 'busy' smashing his opponent. "woonnieee...hyung is reallllyyyy hungrryyy....pleaseeee..." the older said before blowing smoothly at Dongwoon's left ear to distract him from his game.

Unknowingly, the maknae startled and blushed. Light pink shades are clearly visible on his cheeks. But unfortunately (?) the person next to him didn't notice it since he was too busy pouting and coaxing his poor tummy which was playing a rock tune. "Yah h-hyung! Why did you do that? And why the heck are you so close with me?" "Well... it's not a sin since you're my dongsaeng..." and my crush... "Woonie... jaebal... poor Mr. Tummy is hungryy~" "Hmph! Arasso..." Dongwoon agreed as soon as his character is bidding him goodbye to go to the next world... He got up and went to the kitchen.

 

GIKWANG's POV

Yay..!! Woonie is cooking for me~ I miss him and his cooking... Curse you TV recording for taking my precious time with my beloved Woonie..! Hope the hyungs won't get home early...

 

Gikwang peeked at the kitchen to see what the maknae's making. He tip-toed quietly behind the younger before asked him, "what are you making, maknae?" Dongwoon who was stirring the food immediately surprised. "HYUNG..!! Stop surprising me would you?! Aish... Fortunately I'm not cutting anything..." "Mianhae... It's just that you're so cute when you're surprised... I can't stop myself from surprising you, woonie~" Gikwang said innocently before peeking at Dongwoon's cooking. "Hyung, what are you doing here? Our kitchen is not that big so you're crowding it, y'know..." the maknae tried to hide his embarassment by shooing his hyung away. Hearing that, Gikwang pouted, "I just wanna know what are you making..." "Not to worry hyung... I'm making something edible... I guess... Now, go away..."  " I just wanna spend some time alone with you and now you're shooing me away... how could you woonie..." the older murmured under his breath before leaving the younger with his cooking mission.

 

DONGWOON's POV

Aish kwangie hyung... You've making me blushing for two times in less than an hour... I really miss you hyung... And hyung wants to spend his time alone with me? Is this for real? Am I dreaming..? If so, woonie is happy~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung... are you still mad at me?" Dongwoon asked Gikwang when they finished their dinner. ...Silence... "Hyung..?" "Am not talking to you" "You already did, hyung..." the maknae grinned. "Woonie, I'm mad right now." "I know." ...Silence... "Hyung... mianhae..." ...silence... "Hyung..." ...still silence... "Alright then, I'm sorry for chasing you away though i didn't think that you'll be this mad... Mianhae hyung... It's my bad, my mistake, my fault. I won't disturb you anymore..." Upon finishing those sentence, the maknae got up from his seat and went into their room.

 

GIKWANG's POV

Eh..? Who's should be sulking right now? Aigoo this boy... Hmm... should I coax him? He already apologised though... should i, shouldn't i? Yah Son Dongwoon... u really are making me crazy you know...

 

Feeling guilty, Gikwang got up and went to their room to coax his dongsaeng. "Yah woonie-ah~" Hearing his hyung calling for him, Dongwoon immediately closed his eyes and pretended that he is sleeping. "Woonie-ah..." Gikwang climbed the maknae's bunk and sat beside him. "Sleeping already? Aigooo... you're so cute when you're sleeping woonie... I'm not mad at you actually... Its just that, I want to spend some precious time alone with you... You know how busy i am these days... I really want to spend my free time with you, the person i love... I miss you so much, woonie..." Gikwang sighed before continued, "I wonder how you'll react when you hear this, but I really love you... Jongmal... I'm positive though that you'll be rejecting me since you're not gay right? You told you're not when I asked you back then..." "JINJJA? HYUNG? I'M NOT DREAMING RIGHT? YOU"RE CONFESSING??!!" Dongwoon opened his eyes when he heard his hyung's confession. "Eh..? You're not sleeping? Wait.. YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID JUST NOW?" "Ne hyung... I hear all of them..." the younger grinned widely causing the chocolate-abs idol to blush insanely.

 

GIKWANG's POV

He heard me?! Omo..! Ottokke..?! What'll he say? Will he hate me? Please don't hate me woonie... i cannot live anymore if you hate me for loving you...

 

"Woonie...Mianhae, I thought that you're sleeping. Forget everything that you heard and pretend that you're just having a dream. An insane one." "Anio hyung. I won't. Why should I?" "Because I already know your reply and I don't wanna hear it. It'll be hurting me deeply..." "You sure I'll reject you, hyung?" "Eh...? Of course you will reject me right? You're straight" "Correction hyung, I WAS straight. After meeting you, I don't think I'll be able to keep being straight, hyung..." "Means?" "Meaning hyung, me, Son Dongwoon, is madly in love with you, Lee Gikwang ever since I met you." the dongsaeng smiled before pulling his hyung for a kiss.

Things were getting hot and steamy when a high-pitched voice interrupted, "YAH LEE GIKWANG, SON DONGWOON! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING WHEN WE'RE GONE??!! I TOLD YOU GUYS CLEARLY TO CLEAN UP THE DORM BUT WHAT HAPPENED?! EVEN YOUR DISHES ARE NOT CLEANED UP. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINK YOU GUYS ARE, HUH? KINGS??"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ahnyonghaseyo..!

one word ; fail! I did this fic when I was stranded in the examination island. So, this is the product of a drained brain.

mianhae if this story is soo common, boring, not interesting, too short, too plain and other 'too's.

*90 degrees bow*

do give comments and ideas for my next junseung one-shot. gamsahabnida!!!

*hugs and kisses*