This is where junseung started...

This is where everything started...

"Junnie...?" an orange-haired boy called while gazing at the million stars on the night sky with the accompany of his dongsaeng. "Hmmm...?" Junhyung replied without looking at the person next to him. "Can I ask you something?" "Go ahead, Seung..." "Are there any pines or apples in pineapples?" Surprised with the unexpected question, the younger looked at his hyung with a confused expression. "Seungie, does the stars looked like pineapples to you?" Hyunseung shrugged his shoulders before replied, "I just thought about it. There are neither pines or apples in pineapples right? So why the name is pineapples?" "Honestly Seung, can you ask something that is not from outer space? Maybe the name is pineapples because they don't know what to call 'em. So, when they saw pines and apples, they decided to name them pineapples..." Smart one, Junhyung. "Jinjja? It does make sense though..."

 

JUNHYUNG's POV

It does? Aigoo Hyunseung... You believe me? I was just joking. But, it's not a big deal to joke once a while right?...right? Seung, I wonder if you are actually dumb or too innocent...

 

Junhyung smiled when he saw Hyunseung's face who was clearly thinking something deeply. 'How cute', he thought. He continued staring at the person beside him.

"Junnie~" Hyunseung said before looking at Junhyung. Realizing that the Joker was staring at him, he immediately blushed and fixed his gaze at the starry sky. 'Why does he stares at me like that? Is my nose dissappearing?' He thought before touching his nose. 'Nope, it's still there... Yah Junhyung, stop staring at me like that... You're turning my face red like a ripe tomato, y'know...?' Being a blunt person, the pretty dancer asked, "Yah Junhyung, Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" The joker who realized that he was caught staring at his hyung awkwardly cleared his throat before cooly replied, "Yeah. A bug." Junhyung smiled mischievously. "Ah... a bug... wait... WHAT?! A BUG?! GET RID OF IT!!! GET IT OFF ME!!! YAH YONG JUNHYUNG, HELP ME...! YAH!!!" Hyunseung shouted while trying as hard as he can to get rid of the so-called bug.

Restraining himself from laughing, Junhyung quickly covered Hyunseung's mouth. "Yah hyung, be quiet would you? The others are still in their dreamland. I was just joking okay..." The rapper said before laughing out loud as he gave up on controlling his uncontrolled laugh. "YAH YONG JUNHYUNG..! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? YOU KNOW HOW I HATE BUG RIGHT?! JUNHYUNG, YOU'RE LITTLE..." Hyunseung said in a what-the-heck-are-you-doing-i-hate-you tone before hitting his laughing-like-crazy dongsaeng. "Ow! Yah Seungie...ow! Stop it! Ow! It hurts...Ow! Jang Hyunseung!"

After hitting the Joker for a few times, the pretty guy stopped and started to laugh as he saw the younger's priceless face. "Yah... You really enjoyed hitting me aren't you..." Junhyung said while rubbing the beaten spot before joining the person next to him who hasn't stopped his melodious laugh. Suddenly, the leader's voice is heard, "YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG! YONG JUNHYUNG! SLOW IT DOWN WOULD YOU?! FOUR ZOMBIE-LIKE PERSONS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE..!!!" "Mianhae, guys" both replied before looking at each other and started to laugh again. "YAH!!!" "Mianhae..!!!"

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV

Tonight is the best night ever!!! Having a chance to spend the night like this with Junnie is soo daebak! Wish every night is like this... Yong Junhyung, I think I've fallen deeply in love with you all over again...

 

JUNHYUNG's POV

Seungie is so dazzling tonight... His laugh is like the best melody ever! Wish I could spend the nights like this with you Seungie... Jang Hyunseung, seems like you've succeeded in capturing my heart again and again and again...

 

"Waargghhh..!" A yawn is heard from the pretty guy's mouth. "Junnie... I'm going in... I'm soo sleepy~" The older got up from his seat and turning away to go inside. Before he could take any steps, he felt his wrist was being hold and pulled softly causing him to sit back at his spot. "What's wrong, Junnie?" He looked at the younger's face. The younger slowly turned to Hyunseung before saying, "Could you please wait for a moment? I have something to tell you..." Eh..? "Yeah, sure. What is it Junnie?" Hyunseung blinked his pair of deer-like eyes while waiting for a reply. "Err... Seungie..." "Hmmm..?" 'Aishh..! Why does he have to make that adorable face??' the rapper thought before clearing his throat. "Seungie, I have something to tell you..." "Yeah, I know. You said that just now..." the dancer rolled his eyes. "I..." "You..?" "I..." "Yah Junhyung, since when you became like a baby who doesn't know how to talk? Just say it already...bla...bla....." "I love you, Seungie" "...bla..bla..WHAT?!" the dancer who was nagging immediately stopped his nag when he heard those words. The other took his breath before repeating those words. "I love you, Jang Hyunseung. I know this is too sudden but I don't know if I can keep this feeling to myself anymore. I can accept it if you reject me. As long as I've told you how I feel, that's enough." Junhyung said in a breath, without stopping, leaving Hyunseung with a dumbfounded expression.

"Junnie~ Can you slow it down? I don't hear and understand every single word you said. I know that you're good at rapping, but please..." Hyunseung put on a pokerface. 'Junnie, mianhae. But I really wanna hear those words again...hehehe' the older tried his best to control his gonna-be-stupid grin. "WHAT?! You hear nothing? Absolute nothing?" Junhyung said, showing his surprised look. "Ne..." But, unfortunately, the Joker was smart enough to know that the person beside him was lying. "Anio! I'm not going to say it again. No replay, no rewind, no undo." "Hmph..! Junnie~ let me hear those words again...Oops!" Hyunseung who caught cheating grinned sheepishly while Junhyung raised his left eyebrow.

"What you say again, Mr. Jang Hyunseung?" "Heheheh, nothing... I'm going to sleep... G'night, Junnie" "Seungie, y'know I won't let you sleep before hearing your answer right?" The older started to blush after hearing Junhyung's reply. "Err..." Hyunseung tried to avoid the other's eyes by looking down. "Seungie~ It's your turn now. I just wanna know your reply. If your feeling is not the same like me, just reject it. Don't be afraid to be honest Seung..." "I..." "Seung, since when you became like a baby who doesn't know how to talk?" Junhyung grinned. "Yah, unfair! Don't use my words on me..." Hyunseung glanced at Junhyung. "Your answer please..?" "I...I...I love you too, Junnie.." the doe-eyed idol muttered slowly but enough for the other to caught those precious words.

Grinning widely, Junhyung asked, "Mianhae Seung. I don't hear what are you saying..." Hyunseung who then looked at Junhyung 's saw the rapper's wide grin. "Yah... you heard it right? I'm not going to say it anymore..." he said slowly with a very pinky cheeks. Adoring the dancer's cute action, Junhyung unconcsiously leaned closer to the older and kissed his pretty lips. However, the kiss was broke by Hyunseung after five seconds. "What's wrong Seungie?" "Junnie... Why does eggplants are called eggplants although there are no eggs in the plants?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

anhyonghaseyo..!

finished at last..! can't believe i finished this on the exam month... I should be studying but I finished this instead...

Wanna know why? Coz I won't feel at ease unless i finished this... All there's left is the mr. badass fic... ('==) *sighing*

as usual, mianhae for the boring, common, uninteresting, plain, failed plot. (-.-') *90 degrees bow*

thanks for reading this fics!!! saranghaeyo..!!!! *hugs and kisses*