This is where dooseob started...

This is where everything started...

Doojoon was wandering around by himself. It was just an another day where the famous BEAST had to do their Fiction performance on one of the music shows. He wandered around without direction, saying hi to every single living creatures he passed, including the cleaner ahjumma, the landscape plants in the building and even a colony of ants..! However, he still can't regain his calmness. It was simply just because he saw a scene, a scene that kept playing in his head ever since he saw it. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

WAITING ROOM :

"Yah, Onew hyung! Hahaha...stop it...hahaha...it tickles..! Stop it...hahaha...Yah...hahaha...HYUNG...!!!" Yoseob whined as the SHINee leader 'punished' him just because the cute guy about how funny he looked when he misses his lover, Ms. Fried Chicken.

"Who told you to make fun a man who is frustrated, huh Yoseob?" Indeed. Onew was frustrated because he couldn't has a sweet date with Ms. Fried Chicken for about a month already. It was actually because the naggy diva-like Key umma had 'banned' him from meeting his beloved lover just because his weight had increased for only like 0.5 kg ONLY...

"But hyung...hahaha...you should really...hahaha...stop doing that...hahaha...ugly face...hahaha" Yoseob was laughing like crazy that his tears were filling his eyes. He was so sure that his face muscle would tear up from the laugh. And of course, he didn't notice that there was a pair of eyes that was watching him and his chicken-maniac hyung.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

BEAST's DORM :

"Guys, let's have dinner outside. I'm craving for some non-homemade dishes..." Junhyung suggested. "That's right. I want to eat outside tooooo..." the mature-looking maknae whined cutely. "Me too.. It's been a long time since we ate our dinner together outside. Umma... let's go out..," said Gikwang before winked at the maknae. And of course, the not-so-innocent maknae blushed. "Ne, Get changed quick. We're going out." With that, Junhyung, Gikwang and Dongwoon rushed to their rooms to get changed.

 " Doojoon hyung, let's eat outside tonight" Hyunseung turned to Doojoon who was acting as if he wasn't listening to the conversation. 'Now who's the 4-D prince here, huh?' thought the pretty dancer. "No, thanks. I'm already full. Ate too much this evening. Mianhae Seungie, ask Yoseob to come with you guys. I'm sure he's in our room. I'll look after the house" Hyunseung raised his eyebrow after listened to his hyung's answer. He sensed something wrong with his hyung tonight since it was so unusual for a guy named Yoon Doojoon to reject an eating offer. "Hyung, is everything okay?" ...silence... "Hyung..." ...still silence... "YOON DOOJOON HYUNG!!!" "Huh? What? Don't worry, I won't burn the house down. I promise I will take care of the house 'till you guys home okay?" said the leader with a somewhat-stupid-look on his face.

Not wanting to say anything, Hyunseung went to search for Yoseob in his room. "Yoseob-ah, let's go out for dinner. The others except for our weird leader had changed." said Hyunseung when he saw Yoseob laying on the bed. "Aniyo hyung. I'm too tired to go anywhere tonight. Wait, what do you meant by 'except for our weird leader'?" "Ah... Doojoon hyung don't want to go out too... Wonder what happened to him... You don't wanna too? Alright then, have a good rest, arasso?" "Ne, hyung...".

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

 

YOSEOB's POV

Doojoon hyung is not going out too? It's weird... I wonder what had gotten into him. He hasn't even talked to me since we got home after the music show. Is he sick? Or does he has a problem? Should I ask him? Aishh... but I don't wanna be called as busybody...

 

Yoseob got out from his and Doojoon's room. He saw Doojoon on the couch, watching tv with aren't-there-any-interesting-shows-to-watch look on his face. Yoseob went closer to the older guy and sat beside him. "Hyung.." he started. Doojoon who was 'busy' flipping the channels automatically startled as he thought he was alone in the house. "Yah! Stop doing that would you? Aish... You were lucky I didn't have any heart attack. Or else..... What are you doing here? I thought you were out with them" Upon saying that, he quickly fixed his gaze on the tv screen. 'Why does he looked as if he didn't want to see me?' Yoseob thought with a stray of hurt inside his heart. "I don't wanna go. I'm too tired." the younger guy replied.

DOOJOON's POV

Aish... What is this person doing here? And how come I didn't even notice that he sat right beside me? He said that he's tired... It must be because of he was laughing too hard last time with Onew... Hmph...

Without Doojoon noticed, he said the last sentence clearly enough for Yoseob to hear. Yoseob grinned as he heard those sentences. "Hyung, why did you turned your face away from looking at me? Did I do something wrong to upset you?" Without looking at Yoseob, he unintentionally pouted and muttered 'Who told you to ignore me and have fun with Onew at the waiting room' under his breath, but enough for the person who was right beside him to hear. Yoseob smiled as he said "hyung, are you jealous with Onew hyung?"

Doojoon was surely shocked to hear what came out from the younger boy's mouth. "What? Jealous? I'm not. Of course not. Why should I?" "Hyung, are you even telling me the truth?" "Of course I am," not. "Hyung, why are you jealous with Onew hyung?" Yoseob asked as if he didn't hear what Doojoon said. Doojoon denied as he felt his patience level was running down. Yoseob asked the same question again until Doojoon looked at him with that's-it-i'm-fed-up-with-that-question expression. Unintentionally, Doojoon said with a high-tone voice, "OF COURSE I AM. WHAT TYPE OF PERSON THAT DOESN'T GET JEALOUS IF HE SAW THE PERSON HE LIKES IS IGNORING HIM AND HAVING FUN WITH SOME OTHER PERSON? DON'T BLAME  MY EXTREME JEALOUSY JUST BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, YANG YOSEOB...!!!" By finishing those sentences, the Yoon Leader got into his mind. “Oh ..! I confessed…” he hissed. “You… You… You love me?” Yoseob blinked his eyes with confusion. ‘Dammit! He looked so cute that I want to eat him up this instant…’ “Doojoonie hyung, answer me…” “Just… Just forget what I said just now…” “Doojoonie…” “FINE..! NE. I LOVE YOU YANG YOSEOB. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO BE BY YOUR SIDE EVERY SINGLE TIME. I…” Yoseob cut those gonna-be-long words with a sweet kiss on the older boy’s lips. “I love you too, Doojoonie…” the hyper cutie said, with a noticeable pink shades on his small cute face.